My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Levelup choices help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demono3
demono3

Levelup choices help Empty
PostSubject: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:32

Welcome
Welcome and thanks for stopping by to advise me.
(I cant post cellule images yet - I am too young to post any external links)

1st brute => RANK: Padawan
Hatchet | ???
Herculean Strength | ???
Toughtened Skin | ???
+ 3 str | ??? ______.____ => up to that point my brute did amazing - 10 battles each day and then I chose:
Baton | +3 str _________ => why!!! Evil or Very Mad And my brute fails from now on... (I thought baton would be great at disarming)
Mammoth Bone | + 3 end

2nd brute => RANK: Padawan
69 HP, 6 str, 13 agi, 2 speed
Feline Agility | ???
Shield | ???
+3 Agility | ???
Broadsword | + 3 speed ___ => explore this next rank!
Knife | + 3 str

3nd brute => RANK: Padawan
62 HP, str, agi, speed
Vitality | + 3 endurance <= no question there! Wink Should I feel lucky becauce of getting vitality? I see many brutes on low levels with high HP - so probably this isnt that rare skill...
Fierce brute | + 3 strength => HELP ME CHOOSE HERE!

I dunno... fierce brute seems like lame thing unless you have a good damaging weapon and you get it as your first strike... And it is only one time in a battle. Even if it gives you twice the damage... I dont know - I never considered this skill to be great. In my fights it never really changed much. What do you think? I am leaning toward 3 STRENGTH - then each of my blows would be stronger.

Can recruit brute no4 no5, but I feel like really unlucky, maybe I wait few days and my luck will turn around geek
I wonder if it is a good idea to wait a bit and get experience or just "go with a flow" and adopt asap scratch

Last edited by demono3 on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 00:57; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:40

lol agi ofcorse

and if you want a good brute, DON't take many weapons

2 or 3 MAXIMUM

SKILLS are the most important things

hatchet is a very bad weapon, and broadsword is good ONLY with Master of Arms or Shield+contre
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 12:22

heh. ok. I wil keep that in mind.
I took broadsword to be better at low levels, but my brute isnt so good.

What weapons would you advice for me - that will go well with the shield and good agi?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:19

with shield: Frying Pan, Sai, Morning Star

and you should take just: Flail, Whip, Shuriken, Piou Pioz [or how it is called], Noddle bol [or how is called], Trombone, Mug, Epee, Sai, Frying Pan, Morning Star, Axe, Leek

those are the good weapons in game [9-10 / 10 for all]
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 01:28

Updated - new choices
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 02:55

demono3 wrote:
Updated - new choices
please do not edit the title of the thread , just leave it the same so everyone can recognize it and only write the choices in a new post,

well this brute is OK, but has nothing special yet, and since the broadsowrd is bad weapon without counter and weapons master, it is more likely that you will have to get a new destiny after you get a new Rank.
for now you should avoid taking bad weapons and stick with those CKL advised you, So take the Strength.

by the way , you can post a picture of your brutes cell if you like to. and it is much better than writing everything down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 03:02

ok. I will then.
So I edited it last time... so that title is not confusing anyone.

Also - should I always update my FIRST post or make new post at the end of this thread?

EDIT: I am too young yet to post links so I cant post picture of my cellule yet. Have to wait 5 more days :)
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 03:31

demono3 wrote:
ok. I will then.
So I edited it last time... so that title is not confusing anyone.

Also - should I always update my FIRST post or make new post at the end of this thread?

EDIT: I am too young yet to post links so I cant post picture of my cellule yet. Have to wait 5 more days :)
no problem.
you can edit the first post if you want, but for posting new level up choices it is best if you write a new post so that everyone here can see that there is a new post in this thread. otherwise no one will notice it Wink

and you dont have to post picture , do what ever you find easy and doable.
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 00:58

Could anyone chelp me choose best thing for my new brute no3:

Fierce brute vs + 3 strength

I dunno... fierce brute seems like lame thing unless you have a good damaging weapon and you get it as your first strike... And it is only one time in a battle. Even if it gives you twice the damage... I dont know - I never considered this skill to be great. In my fights it never really changed much. What do you think? I am leaning toward 3 STRENGTH - then each of my blows would be stronger.

Also - why did my brute got parred so many times? Oponent had only broadsword and no skills?
mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/20764057?chk=f5d3
(sorry I cant ut links yet - I am a newbie here)
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 04:53

the broadsword has a fair blocking rate even if you don´t have shield or counter.
and the easiest hit that can be blocked is "bare hand Hit"
at the beginning @lvl 2, 3 or 4 it is mostly doesn´t matter what to pick in such cases as Fierce Brute or stats because you never know what comes after it, so it is all about Luck and taking some Risks . No risk No fun Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levelup choices help   Levelup choices help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levelup choices help
Page 1 of 1