HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Tourney #37 Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Tourney #37 Finale   Mon 19 Sep 2011, 13:52

Tourney #37

Go here for sign-up, level and draw information.
Go here for background information and the rules on the tournament structure.

The draw has been randomly decided. The level we are fighting at for this tournament is 472

Round One
Spoiler:
 
Round Two
Spoiler:
 
Round Three
Spoiler:
 
Final
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu


Last edited by The Dice Man on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 06:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Mon 19 Sep 2011, 14:37

Here we go

Confirm bye for sev




Kh vs Ed

Very Happy
No
Very Happy Deadly kh with epee
Very Happy Flawless?
No
Very Happy
Very Happy

5-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Mon 19 Sep 2011, 14:51

xteenager wrote:
Here we go

Confirm bye for sev




Kh vs Ed

Very Happy
No
Very Happy Deadly kh with epee
Very Happy Flawless?
No
Very Happy
Very Happy

5-2

confirm, nice brute you have!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:26

Round One

Level: 472
Seeds:

2213937
135421
1312799
6683698
6255430
642483
104582

Dice: http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule 953998
spagg68: http://paegethiou3.meinbrutalo.de/cellule 664402
Uh-oh, paeg is an Immortal affraid
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Tue 20 Sep 2011, 14:13

Confirm thanks for doing the fights. That's my first time i try an Imortal in the hope to win again the agi's. But your brute was the better one, big congratz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:19

alph: http://135087.elbruto.es/cellule 54324
Subman: http://sioc-brecrudre.mybrute.com/cellule 412611


Very Happy
No
Very Happy
No
Very Happy
Very Happy

Nice matches! Sorry Sub No



Bye
alph: http://xp.6c7.labrute.fr/cellule 262617

Confirmed! ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subman(R)
admin
admin


Posts : 2213
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 57
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:23

Confirm, and thx

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://submans.shutterfly.com/
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Tue 20 Sep 2011, 23:12

Round Two is ready Razz

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Tue 20 Sep 2011, 23:31

Round Two

Level: 472
Seeds:

2796897
3678488
9262335
1157364
7204375
76019
1577643

rettun: http://mh26857pdbzl.meinbrutalo.de/cellule 255829
Dice: http://fynca.mybrute.com/cellule 603064
Spoiler:
 
Dice: http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule 953998
xteen: http://sevvifouetx.mybrute.com/cellule 421901
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 10:42

Confirmed dice, no actually Sev has no chance vs thfpn I put him in for the other brutes.

Here we go

Kh Vs Xp

Spoiler:
 
6-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
rettungssocke
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : GermanY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:21

The Dice Man wrote:
Round Two

Level: 472
Seeds:

2796897
3678488
9262335
1157364
7204375
76019
1577643

rettun: http://mh26857pdbzl.meinbrutalo.de/cellule 255829
Dice: http://fynca.mybrute.com/cellule 603064
No ...Fynca's higher agi didn't stop mh2 hitting every time!?
Cool ...that was more like it
Cool ...nice finish
Cool ...nearly the same fight as last time
Cool ...deluge finishes it


Thanks for doing the fights cheers
Wrong mix of strength and agi for her Wink


Level: 472
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

2796897
3678488
9262335
1157364
7204375
76019
1577643

alph: http://135087.elbruto.es/cellule 54324
rettun: http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule 169901

1. Very Happy
2. Very Happy
3. Very Happy
4. Very Happy

The winner is : http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule cheers
Sry alph, but I had more agi Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:39

xteenager wrote:
Confirmed dice, no actually Sev has no chance vs thfpn I put him in for the other brutes.

Here we go

Kh Vs Xp

Spoiler:
 
6-1

rettungssocke wrote:

Level: 472
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

2796897
3678488
9262335
1157364
7204375
76019
1577643

alph: http://135087.elbruto.es/cellule 54324
rettun: http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule 169901

1. Very Happy
2. Very Happy
3. Very Happy
4. Very Happy

The winner is : http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule cheers
Sry alph, but I had more agi Razz

Confirm both!
Good luck to you two Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:12

The semi-final is ready cheers

(I won't have time to do my fights for awhile)

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:58

Here we go

Kh Vs Fynca

Spoiler:
 

5+ wins for Fynca..
Some really lucky seeds, but oh well ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
rettungssocke
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : GermanY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Thu 22 Sep 2011, 18:14

Level: 472
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

9547746
9096517
6364805
448921
1237410
1376599
918772
4485714
6804895


Dice: http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule 953998
rettun: http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule 169901

1.Very Happy
2.Very Happy
3.No
4.Very Happy
5.No
6.Very Happy
7.No
8.No
That's getting interesting Razz
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Fri 23 Sep 2011, 06:26

rettungssocke wrote:

Dice: http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule 953998
rettun: http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule 169901

1.Very Happy
2.Very Happy
3.No
4.Very Happy
5.No
6.Very Happy
7.No
8.No
That's getting interesting Razz
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Nice win, I thought toer might be a bit better than thfpn at this level. Thanks for doing the fights rettun Wink

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Fri 23 Sep 2011, 06:28

The next match will be interesting (I hope Wink).... doing the seeds now

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Fri 23 Sep 2011, 09:04

Final

Level: 472
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

4370231
533481
6947020
9289111
9761754
9165072
5142675
1651232
2137549
6882074
5595081

rettun: http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule 169901
Dice: http://fynca.mybrute.com/cellule 603064

Cool ...perfect win
No ...good fight, thought I was going to win
Cool ...awesome deluge
No ...too much pet hunting
No ...perfect loss
No ...close fight
No ...not looking good now
Cool ...perfect win to keep me in it
No ...uh-oh, it's over

Nice win rettun Bounce

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rettungssocke
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : GermanY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:58

The Dice Man wrote:
Final

Level: 472
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

4370231
533481
6947020
9289111
9761754
9165072
5142675
1651232
2137549
6882074
5595081

rettun: http://sioc-toer.mybrute.com/cellule 169901
Dice: http://fynca.mybrute.com/cellule 603064

Cool ...perfect win
No ...good fight, thought I was going to win
Cool ...awesome deluge
No ...too much pet hunting
No ...perfect loss
No ...close fight
No ...not looking good now
Cool ...perfect win to keep me in it
No ...uh-oh, it's over

Nice win rettun Bounce

Thanks for doing the fights cheers A really nice strength/agi brute. Thought it would be closer!

But it's my first tournament win cheers
and hopefully not the last Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Mon 26 Sep 2011, 01:07

Thanks rettun, Fynca is my own hand-made brute that I never quite got around to raising... now that is all too late to do Sad
I will put you in the winners list Winner

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tourney #37 Finale   Today at 19:18

Back to top Go down
 
Tourney #37 Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tourney #37 Finale
» Tourney #39 Finale
» tau 1k list tourney list
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» Emerald Senior Boys Tourney Jan 20 - 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Tournament & League :: Mybrute Daily Tournaments-
Jump to: