My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demono3
demono3

Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny? Empty
PostSubject: Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny?   Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:48

Finally! :)
My first brute adopted ranked up at level 9! (Padawan only... but still verry exciting)
cheers Rolling cheers

Her Destiny looks like that:

1. Hatchet
2. Herculean Strength
3. Toughtened Skin
4. Dog | + 3 strength
5. Baton | + 3 strength
6. Mamoth Bone | + 3 endurance
7. Fierce Brute | + 3 agility
8. Broadsword | + 3 strength

(I dont remember choices at the levels 1-3 but they were some poor stats (like agi or speed))

I would like to know what you think of this brute. I am aware that this is not great brute... I would give it 6,5/10, but still it seems to me as a good brute (definitelly beter than some other of mine...).

A lot of people say that hatchet is a poor weapon. For my brute - with herc.strength it deals 30-35 damage to unarmored brutes - so usually even if I can lay only one hit - it makes me win at the end...

Maybe I could choose at 5. + 3 strength and not the Baton? Well, sometimes baton is good weapon and sometimes not. Definitelly not a great weapon. And I would loose then the Fierce brute - which is great with my strong brute most of the times (there are rare cases it gets blocked or is evaded by opponent). I can also check up dog - but once I need strenght to be good brute and second - dogs may be good at verry low levels but after that they are bad, and they make my life shorter - so not good)

It is really young brute and it is hard to tell much about him, but I would love to hear yours expertise on her :) And what are the things I should look for to make her better?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny?   Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 12:08

well sadly all what you wrote is kind of the usual first impression that every newbie in muxxu would have (we all were a bit like you at first Very Happy ), but belive me you do not want any brute with hachet or baton as weapons in your inventory.
so i strongly suggest that you change the Destiny and get a new one.

of course if you feel that changing it would be harsh act ispite of the fact that you are convinced that it is a good destiny (but you will definitely change your mind later ) you could at least refuse the hachet at lvl 2 (btw we start by lvl2 not lvl1) and see what lie behind it.
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny?   Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 13:14

Rico wrote:
well sadly all what you wrote is kind of the usual first impression that every newbie in muxxu would have (we all were a bit like you at first Very Happy ), but belive me you do not want any brute with hachet or baton as weapons in your inventory.
so i strongly suggest that you change the Destiny and get a new one.

of course if you feel that changing it would be harsh act ispite of the fact that you are convinced that it is a good destiny (but you will definitely change your mind later ) you could at least refuse the hachet at lvl 2 (btw we start by lvl2 not lvl1) and see what lie behind it.
lol!
I thought so... what can I say - I am a totall newbie Sad

I guess I could explore some more... I can always get back to hatchet in the next rank.
I am declining hathets, batons, knives, broadswords, bumps on my other 4 brutes... and I know how hard it can be to not have any weapon fro 7-9 levels... Sad

(and by 1., 2., 3. - I am reffering to choices not levels, it seemed so strange to me to start with 2 right away and skipp 1.)

And it is a pity because this is my second best brute in my account... The best one is girl with Martial Artist offered on lev3. And she almost won two of her tournaments (lost in the finals). But today she got slashed at her first fight geek (I guess it all depends on enemy) - but she is way too young to tell anything yet.

So changing this brute path would be like admitting she is a failure....
I have till tomorrow to decide Wink But as Always Rico - thanks a lot for Your input Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny?   Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just ranked up - what do you think of my destiny?
Page 1 of 1