My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
demono3
demono3

If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here Empty
PostSubject: If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here   If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 14:03

Hi.
A lot of people wonder what is better - bear or wolf (since you cant have both).

I recently got bear so I am really happy (I dont have high expectations of my brutes... most of them are average confused )

And it is a fight from todays semifinal in tourney. My brute is this yellow guy with bear - fighting against girl with wolf:

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/22664806?chk=bb1c

Bear got killed by wolf easily :)

(I think it is good fight showing the difference between two of them because before my bear died - animals fought only between themselves, brutes didnt help either of them)

TO SUM UP: Better:
Wolfy

EDIT: when I think about it - I would love to see a thread for fights like that - like showing difference between this and that, or showing how a skill/weapon works (no matter win/loose/funny/lucky etc) - Rico - do you think such idea is worth creating a thread like that? For newbies like me (although I think there are only a few people active here on muxxu brute section, and most of them are veteran players who probably knows all that...).
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here   If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 17:09

veterans in the old version, but newbie in the muxxu's Wink
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here   If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 17:16

the wolf is better no doubts, but this fight does not show that the Wolf is better than the bear , it only shows that the wolf is faster and the bear has - 200% initiative.
you can´t compare both pets by watching them fighting against each other. you need to compare them fighting against the same opponent.

and for such threads there are hundreds of things that you can post a fight to show how they work in muxxu, but it wont be a good idea to create a new topic for every single one of them. for these kind of information we have all the threads in
Skills & Weapons & Stats section
here https://mybrute.forumotion.com/f32-skills-weapons-stats
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here   If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 19:31

I think it depends on the level of the fighters which is better.

Once I am level 25 with armour and skin the wolf is like nothing and one hit killed. the bear may take effect as a punching bag at least then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here   If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you wonder what si better: bear or wolf - check here
Page 1 of 1