My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The one who helps me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cabral
Cabral

The one who helps me? Empty
PostSubject: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 17:26

Hello how is life?
A doubt regarding the BAN of IP, since I can train more rapidly my pupils?
scratch

Laughing
Back to top Go down
y2k.Alpha
y2k.Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 18:51

What? I couldn't get what you tried to say...
Back to top Go down
http://lover-of-pooters.mybrute.com
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 19:03

very simple, if you are training you,re data , afther a number of fights motion twin will ban you,re ip.
if you have a dinamic ip just disconnect and reconnect , but if you have a static ip you will be banned for 1 day .
it is very hard even if you have a dinamic ip to train, it takes lots of perseverance Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
y2k.Alpha
y2k.Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 19:08

Logical_Alex wrote:
very simple, if you are training you,re data , afther a number of fights motion twin will ban you,re ip.
if you have a dinamic ip just disconnect and reconnect , but if you have a static ip you will be banned for 1 day .
it is very hard even if you have a dinamic ip to train, it takes lots of perseverance Twisted Evil

That's what he wanted to know? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://lover-of-pooters.mybrute.com
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 19:13

y2k.Alpha wrote:
Logical_Alex wrote:

That's what he wanted to know? Rolling Eyes

yes i think so Wink
Back to top Go down
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 19:37

No I don't think so mate Rolling Eyes Wink

He want to know : how he can do to train his pupils faster ? (because of this shitty BAN IP... = very slow & boring)

You have to write a script with winautomation or actionaz or a program like this.
It goes not really faster but you doesn't have to stay in front of your PC, you can be AFK & it works alone ...
This script will do the click for you : run PupilCommander, pause or stop, reconnect bat(change ip), run PC again & again & again ...

I have no script.
& I don't know who have one.

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Cabral
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 22:26

Have I already created my script of actionaz, but there is no a more rapid way? jaja lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one who helps me?   The one who helps me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one who helps me?
Page 1 of 1