HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

Black Mamba - analyze please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
demono3

PostSubject: Black Mamba - analyze please   Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:46

Ok.
Here is another of my brutes.
ஜ Black Mamba ஜ

Actually frying pan is a great weapon and knife+shock is good combination too

But I wonder if you would see any point to explore to make this brute better... She is not a great brute, but I like wathing her fight.
(aww... Rico - dont tell me to change destiny, I am somewhat reluctant to do that...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Thu 13 Oct 2011, 05:49

Quote :
(aww... Rico - dont tell me to change destiny, I am somewhat reluctant to do that...)
lol sorry but you made this choice extremly easy for your self just at the beginning of this destiny Sad
just a Question: which expectations did you have by taking the knife as a first weapon at lvl2 ???
by doing that you have set a limit for an average destiny (unless you´ll get extremly Lucky), i think your mistake is that you worry too much that you will lvl up very slow at low lvls, but this should never be considered if you want a brute with a destiny above average or at least worth keeping.

so my opinion: you don´t have to change the destiny , but take Speed at lvl2 Wink

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Thu 13 Oct 2011, 12:37

Rico wrote:
you don´t have to change the destiny , but take Speed at lvl2 Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Thu 13 Oct 2011, 13:05

Rico wrote:
i think your mistake is that you worry too much that you will lvl up very slow at low lvls, but this should never be considered if you want a brute with a destiny above average or at least worth keeping.

so my opinion: you don´t have to change the destiny , but take Speed at lvl2 Wink

UglyLOL
Well - actually I am doing that what you say on all of my brutes (except this one and my first brute ever adopted - that I dont want to change destiny - so I went with a hatchet at lev2 - but the other path was even worse). The day I adopted this one I also adopted 3 other brutes - and choose only stats which didnt even atke me with them to lev3 (1win+3loses - on all 3 of them). So when I took her I decided to have at least one that will go to lev 3.

And now I am exploring path with +3 speed... but it does not look to good now. I am loosing all my fights so far.
Her destiny with speed:
lev2 Knife + 3 speed
lev3 Lightning bolt + 3 endurance
lev4 Baton + 3 speed

And that took her 3 days fo fights to reach lev4...

So even if she is speedy she loses all her fights as for now... I kind of felt that will happen when I take spped, but I did that because I know it is whay you more experienced players would advise. So I am for long and boring levelups untill she gets to win a tourney (which wont be fast for sure). And I would like to take this time - to consider the first path with a knife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Thu 13 Oct 2011, 20:30

Kobe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Fri 14 Oct 2011, 02:01

its all about Luck in low levels and from what i saw of all of your brutes you are very unlucky Sad
so i wish you good Luck at the next couple of lvls with Sai, Leek or MA Wink

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Fri 14 Oct 2011, 14:54

Rico wrote:
its all about Luck in low levels and from what i saw of all of your brutes you are very unlucky Sad
so i wish you good Luck at the next couple of lvls with Sai, Leek or MA Wink

Sad
Actually I am posting now the medium-bad brutes I own.
I have 30 brutes and some are quite ok, not all are fails (for example I have brute with 2 dogs and wolf on lev5 or whip+first strike+shock, or MA+shuriken or sai on lev2, and actually my brutes with trident figth pretty well - not extremelly good - but not bad either...) and I dont post the best ones - because they are still only 3rd-4th rank and win tourneys at low levels. So I have a lot to explore myself (but I will post them when I reach ranks that require levelling up higher and would have some different paths explored). And I dont post the horribly bad brutes - because I am changing destinies if/when I rank up.

Just those medium ones I have trouble with - I am not sure if I want to change their destinies, and I dont really see options for improvement myself. So I kind of want to squeeze them as much as I can. Lke if they have a potential on higher levels or need 1-2 skills to be better... Tips like that. but I guess they are just not good.

And what makes me wonder about not choosing weapons for few levels is that it is extremelly rare to see a brute without weapon even in Padavan rank - so everyone chooses some weapon fast... And a lot of bumps, mammoth bones, batons, hatchets, knives etc... And I have seen a few really good brutes with knife or broadsword as a weapon... I know it is for the greater good of finding a good path with a few corresponding weapons, but weaponless life is tough.

But thank you Rico for your constant support of my threads :)
I really appreciate your insight into my brutes (and everyone else who contributed too) - and I learned a lot reading this forum :) Very Happy

Bounce and i can post all my 30 brutes destinies, but I dont think anyone would want to sort through them all and give tips. There are things that you have to do on your own in life... i guess... Bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mamba - analyze please   Today at 19:52

Back to top Go down

Black Mamba - analyze please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1