My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarioBrothers

Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Empty
PostSubject: Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)   Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 18:04

Hello everybody, my name is Mario, I'm 22 and I am the boss of the "Mario Brothers" charity fund. It's a charity that I have created to help the homeless or the disabled and so on, this started out as a small time thing where me and my brother would go to the royal children's hospitals dressed up as clowns just to cheer up the sick children there, but now we have become a much bigger charity.
So anyway, the reason why I'm here is I need a lot of people to join me in the game "My Brute". For every person that joins me I will be donating $2 to any giving charity and I will check back once a week on the progress and any income on players joining me I will add the extra money, so don't think in a month or so time that you're too late, because you're not, I will check in constantly. So if I get 300 people joining me then that's $600 going to a charity or a hospital.
So please, do join me, you don't even have to play with the character, you could just quickly make a random character, make him join me and then leave him forever, only as long as your guy shows up on my page.

To join me you need to type in ------IFBDCDHE------

Thank you for your time

- Mario
Back to top Go down
MarioBrothers

PostSubject: Re: Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)   Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 18:07

I also forgot to add and I'm not sure if this chafes anything but I'm playing "My Brute" on my IPhone, so I'm not sure if my secret code works on comp or not, I'm really not sure. Never actually played this game before, besides yesterday and today.

Thanks

- Mario
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)   Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 03:14

first you forgot to post the link of your brute.
second but you don´t even need to post it because no one should help you.

regardless of the Something ain\'t rig nonesense of your reguest here : IF you want to donate Money to Charity then just do it , don´t make others decide it for you.

third: If you want to level up fast there are bots you can use or pay for!!!
Back to top Go down
MarioBrothers

PostSubject: Re: Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)   Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 07:29

Firstly, I did not forget anything, I play "My Brute" on my IPhone and to join me you have to also have it on IPod or IPhone, at least that's what I believe. It has something to do with a secret code or what not.
Why do you say no one should help me? It's for charity? If anything people should definitely want to join me.
And yes, I do want to donate money but I want you guys to feel as though you's are doing it because of joining me
Back to top Go down
palerider
palerider

PostSubject: Re: Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)   Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 14:29

not going to happen ,sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)   Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
Page 1 of 1