My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

I was never a fan of...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

I was never a fan of... Empty
PostSubject: I was never a fan of...   I was never a fan of... Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:12

ballet shoes. I thought it was a waste of a skill only working once for the first attack so i never chose it until now. After reading some feedback on here about the skill i thought my ninja would be able to take advantage of it.

Ballet shoes is an underrated skill, well at least for me it was.

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/28317779?chk=9365
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: I was never a fan of...   I was never a fan of... Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 13:01

I like ballet shoes. Usually take it.
But the second skip was your brute doing not ballet shoes.
I have this skill often (it is pretty common) and it skips only first hit, so if brute (as in your fight with flail) hits two times in one attack - you will get hit the second time...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: I was never a fan of...   I was never a fan of... Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 21:11

Ballet shoes may help you to avoid a fierce brute hit sometimes but overall it's not a great skill even if it's not that bad combined with first strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was never a fan of...   I was never a fan of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was never a fan of...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version-
Jump to: