AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! Empty
PostSubject: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 23:05

I messed up blenders path with that mo'f**ing iron head... which devil told me to take that skill...? omg
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:14

LoL you really need a sheet with path clearly written down
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 19:15

I have it, but I decided to test another path from 15 up... big mistake, very big...
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 19:21

Why?
Iron head is a pretty good skill... why did you "spoil" your brute by accepting it?

Unless you didnt get offered anything interesting for few levels after accepting it...

Off Topic
And I always wondered - is this Blender (though she is a girl if I remembr well) named after robot Blender from Futurama story?
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 20:15

demono3 wrote:
Off Topic
And I always wondered - is this Blender (though she is a girl if I remembr well) named after robot Blender from Futurama story?
His name is Bender not Blender... Razz

Beside this I don't know either what should be wrong with iron head. scratch
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 20:36

What... wait... you are right Sad Crap...my memory does not serve me right latelly Sad

So HongKongFui - explain yourself - what is wrong with iron head?

Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 23:04

Iron Head is great in most settings... But one of her strengths is her thief skill which she used very often. now she is lost when she loses her flail (only weapon) because moste of the times it's impossible for her to steal opponents weapon as it's lost due to iron head. without her performance was way better.

I was hoping for martial arts on that path, but nothing useful follows iron head... on the other direction she is "ready" at level 21... now she is 24 and doesn't perform half as good as with her whip and hostility path...

original path: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/22112381?chk=b45e
messed up path: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/32570835?chk=3420

original: 14-20 exp daily
messed up: 4-18

of course it's not only because of iron head... but fists of fury, hostility and whip were good for her... now I pray for something useful every level and today again: knife or strength...
Back to top Go down
ko-8bw07
ko-8bw07

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 19:01

I Hate muxxu¬¬
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!   AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version-
Jump to: