My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Hello from Scotland!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Hello from Scotland! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 15:14

Hi!

Just joined up here.

Have become somewhat obsessed with "bruting" recently. Still haven't figured out exactly why?!?!? There is just something strangely addictive about the randomness of the game?

Anyway.

I run a ton of brutes. About 50 or so that I play and enter the tournaments with. I tend to stick with them if they get a good start up until about level 6-8 and if they don't make the grade by that point, they get dropped. So of my current 50 or so, most are "work in progress".

Also currently run two clans.

So we'll start with the (main) brutes:

digitalspy - Level 19 and utterly crap! (for the amount of XP he has anyway). Mostly pupilled by people from the forum he's named after. One of the highest ranked padawans on the site (30 at the time of typing this) which shows you just how crap he is. Best in the tournament is round 10 a few times .... hence no rank up. But he's a level 19, good XP for my clan, so I stick with him.

plunkywunky - level 14 and kicks ass. Had him a while. Just got lucky. Didn't even know bears existed when he got his!

bobthebear839 - level 13 and runs my main clan (D.O.O.M). Yes, I did create 838 other "bobthebear" brutes before I got him! Also managed my best result in a tournament of round 14.

wolfo168 - level 10 and runs my secondary clan for wolf and bear owners only.

My clans:

Clan Wolves & bears only ... NO dogs! - as it says. For wolf and bear owners only. Only just getting this one started so only a handful of members at the moment. Feel free to join up if you want! (and have a wolf or bear of course!)

Clan D.O.O.M - My main clan. Only ever keep 1 slot free for new recruits. Currently ranked about 50 in the clan rankings ... 1 point behind this forums clan the last time I looked Razz Want to get this clan onto page one of the rankings so have been plugging it pretty heavily wherever possible. Again, feel free to join up but only accepting level 10+ brutes in that one.

Thanks thats about it.

Oh, and I'm from Scotland and you can call me "Bob". King
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 20:09

welcome BOB
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 01:28

Hi and welcome.
My grandfather was from scotland.
Can i join Clan D.O.O.M?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 02:38

A level seven has been booted out to make room for you.

You're in ... welcome.

(PS ... you joining has taken D.O.O.M above this forum clan ... lol)

:)
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 04:33

Warm Welcome from Negative_Zephyr
Make sure yourself enjoy and have fun here....
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 07:00

Thanks bob!
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 08:26

you said you gain exp from your clan? how is it done?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 12:00

No.

You don't gain XP *from* your clan.

What I mean is, he is a level 19 - but a very bad one! But, he still puts 19 points in the pot for the clan ... even though he's rubbish! So he's worth hanging onto on that basis alone.

It's clan XP I was meaning .... not brute XP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Scotland!   Hello from Scotland! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Scotland!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: