HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

PLEASE ALREADY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cabral

PostSubject: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 01:30

That do not realize that they are do they destroy do a servant of the game?
That do not realize that many persons are stopping playing through the fault of ustedes c0rpo and Spagg?
Already solve the things like it has to, already they are little grandes in order that esten fighting that way, stop behaving like nenitos.
Look for a solution or not, but seriously. So much is it difficult to him to return to the Calendar of legends and not legends? It was one of the favorite sevidores because all tenian opportunity to go out you improve with his brutes and now you estan hechando to losing this dream of every jugardor, please REFLECT . confused:

MEIN BRUTALO can return to be like before with the help of the two and of all cheers

By : CABRAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:21

So far this has been the only problem in the server... since he wouldn't hear/read what's been posted in this forum about nonBL days at DE Spagg and others are now showing him the hard way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:58

a schma.00015 clone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josué

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 17:11

You can check your translate
and delete spanish words. maybe it could be understandable scratch Laughing

But.. it finish at 1 january..

Quote :
gestern, um 21:56
kou463 Clanchef
Désolé,mais pour l'instant,il n'y a plus de calendrier...
Il faut dire merci à ceux qui ne respectaient pas celui-ci.
Donc le calendrier est annulé au moins jusqu'au 1er janvier.
Nous verrons par la suite si nous reprennons le calendrier ou non.
------------------------------------
Sorry, but for now, there is no calendar ...
We must say thank you to those who do not respect it.
So the timing is canceled at least until 1 January.
We will see later if we reprennons schedule or not.

Very Happy
I hope the schedule comes again Wink

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corp0

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 17:15

Peut-être josué,mais pas sûr.
Car nous constatons,que vous criez tous pour que l'on respecte le calendrier,mais comme ALPHWON le fait remarquer,vous en profitez pour faire la même chose que nous,donc nos agissements vous conviennent aussi ^^
Au résultat,il n'y aura peut-être plus jamais de calendrier Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps Joshua, but not sure.
Because we find that you cry for all that is on schedule, but as ALPHWON notes, you enjoy to do the same thing as us, so our actions are right for you too ^ ^
The result, there will perhaps never again schedule;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 20:58

ALPHWON wrote:
So far this has been the only problem in the server... since he wouldn't hear/read what's been posted in this forum about nonBL days at DE Spagg and others are now showing him the hard way

Alph cheers
you're the first who understood what i/we want to say!
Corp and i not only respect the schedule every time, we create this schedule!
We were so fair to give a lot players a chance to get the BL rank or reach the final!
We do that not for us! We don't need a schedule!

What else first! It makes no sense and is not nice, to write us PM's with wordings such as: selfish assholes, mother @#$%, or other insults! That will not change our mind...

Then the schedule was not created for all the sellers to make as easy as possible a BL, which he can sell high with maximum profit!
The real meaning was that many players can really have fun! This also works well for some time ...
But in the recent months, the schedule was broken two or three times every week!
This is not acceptable for me. We have addressed it in the forum, but it has not changed anything!
Of course anyone can make a mistake, but not to the extent!
Such a schedule can only work if all keep it! It can not be, to log in the brutes on the wrong days, because sometimes you want to win a tournament! This is completely selfish and unfair to the others!

It is not that we do not want a schedule, but then for all! As it is, if everyone does what he wants, so you can see in the last days.

Of course, it's easiest to point the finger at others and say you're to blame! But I think it should also look at any time for yourself! Just makes you even a few ideas of how to keep the error in the future as much as possible! I do not think the schedule was too complicated! If you do, make some better suggestions! Maybe everyone make a ecxel sheet or a word document with the days of the register and the brutes to always keep your sight!

So I have now written enough, now it's your turn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PioukMan

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 21:04

ALPHWON wrote:

It's too the clone of my brute http://piouk4084744.meinbrutalo.de/cellule Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josué

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 21:15

I only wanted become BL with my http://brutazzo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
He was created with Brutal Combo just a week after the Meinbrutalo game was created.
I wanted he becomes BL doesn't he deserve it?
You can level up too fast.. me NOT

So. I guess I should get a life away the game. cause i won´t get BL rank. Subby!

thanks guys. See ya Zen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 22:12

I summarize:
The trigger for the calendar boycott was another member of the Conquistadores that the calendar has not met, and therefore the howling here in the thread of members who have complied with the calendar.
That surprises me a little Shocked

I think the boycott very well for all to see what it comes out if every non-BL day BL´s are registered... Only the period seems too long for a first warning shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rider

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 22:16

spagg68 wrote:
ALPHWON wrote:

Alph cheers
you're the first who understood what i/we want to say!
Corp and i not only respect the schedule every time, we create this schedule!
We were so fair to give a lot players a chance to get the BL rank or reach the final!
We do that not for us! We don't need a schedule!

What else first! It makes no sense and is not nice, to write us PM's with wordings such as: selfish assholes, mother @#$%, or other insults! That will not change our mind...

Then the schedule was not created for all the sellers to make as easy as possible a BL, which he can sell high with maximum profit!
The real meaning was that many players can really have fun! This also works well for some time ...
But in the recent months, the schedule was broken two or three times every week!
This is not acceptable for me. We have addressed it in the forum, but it has not changed anything!
Of course anyone can make a mistake, but not to the extent!
Such a schedule can only work if all keep it! It can not be, to log in the brutes on the wrong days, because sometimes you want to win a tournament! This is completely selfish and unfair to the others!

It is not that we do not want a schedule, but then for all! As it is, if everyone does what he wants, so you can see in the last days.

Of course, it's easiest to point the finger at others and say you're to blame! But I think it should also look at any time for yourself! Just makes you even a few ideas of how to keep the error in the future as much as possible! I do not think the schedule was too complicated! If you do, make some better suggestions! Maybe everyone make a ecxel sheet or a word document with the days of the register and the brutes to always keep your sight!

So I have now written enough, now it's your turn...

I agree with you, if you have made the calendar they have every right in the world to eliminate it, the thing is that many make an effort every day to reach the server command to that goal, and now with all of you many will no longer play. Basically if this continues it will end as elbruto.es, There is no new legends, and the only people who enjoy are + 300.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 23:40

pfosten69 wrote:
I summarize:
The trigger for the calendar boycott was another member of the Conquistadores that the calendar has not met, and therefore the howling here in the thread of members who have complied with the calendar.

I think the boycott very well for all to see what it comes out if every non-BL day BL´s are registered... Only the period seems too long for a first warning shot.

You're just making it worse for the DE community. If say 3 Conquistadores don't meet the schedule, there will be 3 BL's that the non-BL's have to deal with. With luck, one brute could still become BL. But with ~50 more BL's each day, it is impossible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 00:57

C0rpo, spagg and others? Will not you give us an opportunity to definitively clarify this? Seriously, we do not enroll in the days of legends, were other clans that if you have reason spagg they wanted to win the tournament BL NO, will you give us an opportunity to those who want to be reading at least at this server?
Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldenarial

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 04:35

I think we should return to the pact we had before.
For spagg c0rpo and with all the respect they deserve, you have a hundred legends each, and some are in chaos dentist http://dark4155664air.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
so just ask them to respect the timetable that had pre

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 06:13

I told you it is time everyone looking at themselves! here and now all talking about a brute in ➸ ƇøηQui $ † a ℓ e ∂ ⊕ я!
Corp0 is the only one who is consistent and kick clan members who register multiple times wrong out of his clan! Who else has the balls to? no one ...
There have been members recently logged from all the top 15 clan wrong! So no one has reason to point to others!
Hey guys, you should not complain here, you considered how it can run better in future!
It should not lie to us, we will gladly re-activate the schedule, but now also something must coming from you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 14:35

For my part and that of my clan, we are ready to redo the program run again, I can go to various clans to tell the program to activate it again, you say spagg? Very Happy

Last edited by Cabral on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 14:35

For my part and that of my clan, we are ready to redo the program run again, I can go to various clans to tell the program to activate it again, you say spagg? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldenarial

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 16:03

ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:04

I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
pfosten69 wrote:
I summarize:

You're just making it worse for the DE community. If say 3 Conquistadores don't meet the schedule, there will be 3 BL's that the non-BL's have to deal with. With luck, one brute could still become BL. But with ~50 more BL's each day, it is impossible.

I think you missunderstood me - I´ve no prob with Corp0, only 2 members of him didn´t respect the schedule and they were kicked out of the Conquistadores.
But when one of his Clan-members made a mistake, all are shooting Submachine Gun to him.
There are other Clans with much less BL´s who didn´t respect the schedule very often.
My surprise was, that at the end the shooting was the reason for Boycott of the schedule and not a BL of another Clan, who didn´t respect the schedule.
That I can say and I know that he understand this.

So I ask in the round:
Does everybody is able to hold a schedule and want to do this in the future?
Maybe it would be more helpful to talk about this instead of Submachine Gun

Every Clan-Leader can make a Thread in his forum (with a sticky) and tell new members to hold the schedule. Members, who don´t respect it more than one time, should be kicked out.

Beers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corp0

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:22

Do not dream "sven" my friend, one on the server has never dared to act like me!
You do not respect the tournament, you're fired from my clan!
Ikari, leader of the "Legends", even he has never done, because he was too afraid of losing members and therefore ranking points.
I do not want him, that to the contrary, I miss him:)
But anyway, stop dreaming, there will always be young wolves cheat on schedule to win a tournament with their gross rotten, and the clan leader will not act as it should, for fear of losing one place the classification ^ ^
Friendly, good evening.

Ne rêve pas "sven" mon ami,Personne sur le serveur n'a jamais osé agir comme moi!
Tu ne respecte pas le tournoi,tu es viré de mon clan !
Ikari,leader des "LegEnDs",même lui ne l'a jamais fait,car il avait bien trop peur de perdre des membres et donc des points au classement.
Je ne lui en veut pas,que du contraire,il me manque :)
Mais de toute façon,cessez de rêvez,il y aura toujours de jeunes loups qui tricheront sur la calendrier pour gagner un tournoi avec leur brute pourrie,et les meneur de clan n'agiront pas comme il se doit,de peur de perdre une place au classement ^^
Amicalement,bonne soirée .
Back to top Go down
Josué

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:27

spagg68 wrote:
I told you it is time everyone looking at themselves! here and now all talking about a brute in ➸ ƇøηQui $ † a ℓ e ∂ ⊕ я!
Corp0 is the only one who is consistent and kick clan members who register multiple times wrong out of his clan! Who else has the balls to? no one ...
There have been members recently logged from all the top 15 clan wrong! So no one has reason to point to others!
Hey guys, you should not complain here, you considered how it can run better in future!
It should not lie to us, we will gladly re-activate the schedule, but now also something must coming from you!

Spagg Say my @#$% nickname.. XOMENDOX doesn't have the balls to kick the members.

Why? Kicking members is a solution.. Rolling I don't guess that....

But no problem you can say whatever you want about me that doesn't bother me. Zen

I'll wait for a better response about all you.

Now I have to go out with my girl.. sayonara Sunny Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:28

C0rpo? Why not try na see more? Because you have such negative thoughts? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corp0

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:32

I am not of moral lessons, I have already given, and I know you now, those who shout loud and clear, you were, and you will still be the first to get around any schedule.

ps:
When I say "you", I'm not talking about you, but all those who come crying to review "a calendar" ^ ^
Good luck, because it is not tomorrow the day before:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ne me fait pas de leçons de morale,j'ai déjà donné,et je sais désormais que vous,ceux qui criez haut et fort,vous avez été,et vous serez encore les premiers à contourner un quelconque calendrier .

ps:
Quand je dis "vous",je ne parle pas de toi,mais de tout ceux qui viennent pleurer pour revoir "un calendrier" ^^
Bonne chance,car ce n'est pas demain la veille :)
Back to top Go down
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:33

pfosten69 wrote:
I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
pfosten69 wrote:
I summarize:

I think you missunderstood me - I´ve no prob with Corp0, only 2 members of him didn´t respect the schedule and they were kicked out of the Conquistadores.
But when one of his Clan-members made a mistake, all are shooting Submachine Gun to him.
There are other Clans with much less BL´s who didn´t respect the schedule very often.
My surprise was, that at the end the shooting was the reason for Boycott of the schedule and not a BL of another Clan, who didn´t respect the schedule.
That I can say and I know that he understand this.

So I ask in the round:
Does everybody is able to hold a schedule and want to do this in the future?
Maybe it would be more helpful to talk about this instead of Submachine Gun

Every Clan-Leader can make a Thread in his forum (with a sticky) and tell new members to hold the schedule. Members, who don´t respect it more than one time, should be kicked out.

Beers

If it is true what you say lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cabral

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:34

C0rpo is true, but it will be better or not is made back to the calendar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 17:37

corp0 wrote:
Do not dream "sven" my friend....
....Friendly, good evening.

We say in Germany: "The hope dies at least" Wink but when I read the comment of Josue now, I must say - you are right, Corp0.
If Spagg and you need more BL´s for registering - I can help Twisted Evil

Cu my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ALREADY!   Today at 19:44

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ALREADY!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-