My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Flash window wont load properly?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
underestimated09
underestimated09

Flash window wont load properly? Empty
PostSubject: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 04:42

I cant believe that everyone elses muxxu is working fine =x. One day recently all of a sudden, the flash fight window didnt load on my laptop.........it will load the background, but the players never pop out. I updated flash player and all that and it still didnt work. Before this happened i would play it on my smartphone at work as well. So when it didnt work on my laptop i went back to my phone as a last resort and behold to my surprise the same thing happens on my phone too. This to me means that ....@#$% nos..i just want to play =(

So no one is really experiencing this also?
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:20

...so now i just found out about the labrute version. So i went there and created an account to see if there was any change. And presto...the fights showed up!...so i thought great! go back to mybrute.muxxu.com , tried to log in...and nothing. So i go back to labrute.muxxu.....try to log in...and nothing!....somehtings wrong with mybrute.muxxu.com somehow i think....is anyone else here playing on mybrute.muxxu?
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:32

And finally...this is what happens. I create a new account on mybrute.muxxu.com with new characters n fake email.....get to the fight window....backgroud loads, and nobody comes out to fight. Bugger. So i log out. And then i cant log back in..

I go to Labrute.muxxu.com . Create a new account, fake email. create new characters. Then fight screen comes up and the players come out and fight!.....all is well in labrute. So then i log out. Then log back into my newly made labrute account. But it wont let me log in either....

Conclusion is.....if i create Either a labrute Or mybrute account and log out and try to log into either again. It wont let me.

And......with my newly created accounts the Fights work perfect on labrute....but they dont show up at all on mybrute....

make sense to anyone? =x
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 19:34

no. I cannot help but I wanted to tell you: I have one account on mybrute.muxxu and it always works as usual.

I won't try to make an account on labrute and a second account is forbidden so I also cannot test how that is with more than one account.

in your position I would change flashplayer settings: don't allow it to store data on your pc... maybe that's the problem.

but only create one account and only play in one account. otherwise you may get banned.
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 11:55

Ok thanks for trying ^^...can i ask what version of flash anyone is currently running?...its all ive got left. thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 17:19

have you tried what I suggested?

I have this version:
Quote :
You have version 11,1,102,55 installed
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 17:55

ok thanks. Yea i did try what you suggested, and a long time ago as well =) .but to no avail. A more recent update though. last night i went to my moms house to try playing mybrute.muxxu on the computer over there. and it worked fine. so no doubt there is something wrong with this laptop. But i do find it strange that it started to fail on the laptop exactly the same time as my android phone , which have no connection to each other whatsoever. oh well ill figure something out. thanks HongKongFui =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash window wont load properly?   Flash window wont load properly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash window wont load properly?
Page 1 of 1