My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Is it worth investing tokens?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
demono3
demono3

Is it worth investing tokens? Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 21:31

Hi.
I have a spy brute who is 9th in his rank right now.

Unfortunatelly because he is on top he usually fights vs higher level brutes (but sometimes he also can fight against few level lower brutes, which is avesome). So it is hard to win 10 fights per day. And he is also my spy brute so it is only 2 deatchs per day.

Here he is:

He has one dog only from pets.
He is not going to rank up since he has spy that I use every day.

Is it worth investing tokens? Beztytuuycag

So how would you rate it?

When I use tokens he does verry good. I use my first 2 lives for dealing with higher level oponents and then when I hospitalize I always get 10 fights... I used hospital few times already, but I am not sure if I should invest with this brute. DO you think he is worth it?
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 23:09

If you're not gonna rank the brute up than there's no use using tokens.
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 01:00

The "use" is to stay on top of the Cheeky slapper rank.

But today I had only 5 fights (no tokens), so maybe my brute isnt as good as I thought it may be Sad
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 14:38

I think so. many good skills, some nice weapons, but everything together nothing really special imo

I'd only token her when an uplevel could be made possible with that...

plus I think spy is not necessary to be taken every day. I activate it every second day to see what changed at my opponents...
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:41

HongKongFui wrote:
I think spy is not necessary to be taken every day. I activate it every second day to see what changed at my opponents...

I levelup all my 40 brutes... they are ranks from cheky slapper to sword swallower... It is impossible for me to remeber all my oponents (I mean there are few that I remember, but those are only 5or6 brutes...)
I use spy each day and I dont think it is a life wasted
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 16:20

I have a spy brute in my 19 brutes account too, and I usually switch on spy but almost never spy other brutes because it needs too much time. How do you do with 40 brutes?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 18:32

Well, I spy only my favourite brutes oponents... But still I have at least 15 favourite brutes of mine (and that after harsh sorting...) - it really takes lots of time.

I usually spend not less than 2,5 hours daily to fight my brutes (and if I happen to read forum and respond even longer...).
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 20:12

me less than 1 hour, I play this way: sign in tour and do fights always with double-click on first opponent, and so on. I stay only in rank ups and see only fights when I want to see how a new skill or weapon works.
I also have a "quit-tournament" botton on my preferred of firefox, to quit tournament without watching any fight
I was forgetting: I spend also much time on writing down on excel my brutes' path
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 16:43

fulzio wrote:

I also have a "quit-tournament" botton on my preferred of firefox, to quit tournament without watching any fight

Interesting idea. What happens if your brute ranks up in the tourney when you use that trick?
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 21:15

I usually don't quit tournament in that case, and keep level till 20 to see how good the path is. Then I quit tour and rank up and set where to fork, if i keep destiny.

Edit: the "quit tour botton" (that is a simply botton to the page labrute.muxxu/t/quit) leads you to the page with choice between same and new destiny; there you have only to go back to brute cell and don't quit, but if you have lost afther a few fights you won't be' able to see them afther clicked the quit botton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth investing tokens?   Is it worth investing tokens? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it worth investing tokens?
Page 1 of 1