My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Empty
PostSubject: What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?   What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:29

Hi everyone Wink
I know the unpassworded brute will be deleted after a few days. However, what is the minimum level that can be deleted? Rolling Eyes
Thanks and best regards
Sorry, I forgot another question: Can the unpassworded brute but has pupils be deleted?
Back to top Go down
lightsmoker

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?   What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 19:27

I think until level 2

but if you are training pupils without password they don't will be deleted
Back to top Go down
http://lightsmoker.elbruto.es/cellule
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?   What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 22:49

obviously the LOWEST level unpassworded brute that can be deleted is level 1 (or level 0 if you have any Wink ). now the highest MT will normally delete due to inactivity is level 4. every so often I will get an unpassworded pupil from somebody that gives xp and I'll sometimes "hijack" that brute & manually train them up to level 5, anything below that will get deleted within a few days.

as for ones with pupils I'm not entirely certain but I don't think those will be deleted during routine maintenance.
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?   What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 03:06

Thank you so much Goml Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?   What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 15:28

Hi Goml, I've checked my old database and realized that all pupils lower than 10lv were deleted, so the maximum level that can be deleted in My Brute is level 9
Also I've just realized my mistake: minimum -> maximum UglyLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?   What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the minimum level can be deleted in mybrute?
Page 1 of 1