My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remo-EVA
Remo-EVA

Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Empty
PostSubject: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 11:26

Hi All Board 'Brute'

For those who do not yet know mean lady

Quote :
« Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4, this is to install the trophy system and the new Muxxu forums here on Twinoid. Thanks for your patience and understanding! »

How many trophies did you Ôo...!?
Back to top Go down
http://remo-eva.blogspot.com/
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 20:01

i hardly ever play muxxu anymore:/

It just gets too boring. i still play Pwnzor sometimes though, about twice a week. Hopefully he can get BL sometime before the apocalypse lol!
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 13:44

seems like 29/4!! is a typo... today's 29/3 and the maintenance has started earlier that day.

for me it's not boring, I play my brutes daily. but most of the time I play DinoRPG... it's really really interesting, you can choose your skillbuild, you do quests and so on...
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 14:14

I didn't do my fights Sad I hope the tm will end before the new day.
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 15:36

maintenance over Pom Pom Smiley
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 20:29

And what changed? I see a little difference in comment under fight window and nothing else. And i now can't write a comment in tour fights when I'm the right opponent, only when the brute is on the left
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 06:50

forum also changed, but they just messed everything up... bad update, really bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4   Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extensive maintenance is scheduled for Thursday 29/4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version-
Jump to: