My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Zombie Heroine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justsomerandom

Zombie Heroine Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Heroine   Zombie Heroine Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 22:47

Hey guys, haven't been on here in awhile, but I just wanted to share Zombie Heroine, Zombie Hero's mate xD
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/53358730?chk=b4aa
Like Hero, Heroine is an untouchable Very Happy. I thought she's pretty cool, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Like Hero, she multihits alot. But instead of block+counterattack, she specializes in 6th sense with halberd and trident XD
What do y'all think? I will keep you guys updated on her progress. And of course, I'm ranking this one up!

Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

Zombie Heroine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Heroine   Zombie Heroine Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 07:08

very nice, she needs more agi to use properly intouchable
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

Zombie Heroine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Heroine   Zombie Heroine Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 23:09

Wa? i didnt know weapon master affects Halbard. I picked WM at lvl 20. Then was surprised next fight to find my damage shot up!

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/53516243?chk=8719
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Zombie Heroine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Heroine   Zombie Heroine Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 20:51

Yes, weapon master affects knife, broadsword, longsword, scimitar, and halberd. It doesn't affect anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Heroine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Heroine   Zombie Heroine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Heroine
Page 1 of 1