My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

i quit. peace out

Go down 
+9
Silverberg
Keekles
heroinmonkey
bullytime
KiwiMan
toorshay
slyder
mantis33
Dooshbag
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 01:51

peace out. i dont come to the forum to make tuts and help with sigs so heroinmonkey and keekles can derail and flame them.

peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
mantis33

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 03:06

Good riddance, you caused too much drama here. Somehow I get the feeling you'll be back though since you've already "quit" in the past.
Back to top Go down
slyder
slyder

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 04:01

I really don't know the whole story but sounds like your quitting because 3 people are making fun of you tut's????

If that's the case you might want to grow up... It's the internet theres always someone that is going to piss you off in some way. Just ignore them and move on... help the people that ask for your help.
Back to top Go down
toorshay
toorshay

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 04:54

dont quit. Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 05:13

This is all heroin mantiss and keekles fault, Doosh only tried to help.
Mantis you saying doosh caused drama?
If heroin, you and keekles all left the forum would be back to the way it used to be.
Nice.
So just fuck off and get a life.
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
toorshay
toorshay

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 05:21

dont quit doosh Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

ill lick my mouse like you told me to >.<
Back to top Go down
bullytime

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 06:40

lol forum drama?
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 08:35

bullytime wrote:
lol forum drama?

What makes this epic is that BULLYTIME IS DOOSHBAG.

He claims in the sig thread that he doesn't have any accounts, then quits the forum and then he shows up as bullytime claiming it's his "TROLL ACCOUNT".

This truly shows how lame and sad dooshbag is... talking to himself in his own thread.
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 09:09

sigh. get a life.
Back to top Go down
Keekles

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 09:17

Dooshbag wrote:
sigh. get a life.

You're so fucking sad bro, just delete your account and grow up, now it's just getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 09:36

dude. this would all be over if you 3 fucking butt buddys would not talk to me. i dont post to you. i dont post in your threads. you post in mine... get it? so fuck off. seriously... you guys are annoying flamers. so... in other words. you interrupt my time on the forum. i dont mess with yours.

so its you that makes sense to the term of "get a life" and stop fucking with mine.
Back to top Go down
Silverberg

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 10:54

dooshbag i feel the same as you im tired of reading these little petty remarks in every topic so i pretty much am done visiting here also since u wanna know what the internet its not life like these fuckers.
Back to top Go down
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pX-W5yW7JVZRIA62JiwIjWQ
toorshay
toorshay

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 10:58

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

i like to bounce >.<
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 11:21

bouncing again huh toors?
Back to top Go down
mantis33

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 15:19

What I don't get is how someone who pretends to be some hardass white gangsta is so touchy feely on the internet. Stop being a drama queen and man up. When people tell you that you're not good at something, then try to get better instead of crying about it and calling people names and trying to get people banned and looking for attention by trying to quit. Moral of the story is... even wannabe thugs have feelings too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 17:09

your stupid fool. that makes no sense. im not being ridiculed. im being judged. and humiliated. and sense its the internet. i cant fucking hit you with a bat. tell me to stand up for myself... psh... your lucky you dont meet me in person. then id stick up for myself.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 18:19

you look angry just like your avatar
Back to top Go down
mantis33

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 19:41

Big, bad, internet man.
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 20:26

im not acting big or bad in the least renob... read my post.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 20:39

Dooshbag wrote:
your stupid fool. that makes no sense. im not being ridiculed. im being judged. and humiliated. and sense its the internet. i cant fucking hit you with a bat. tell me to stand up for myself... psh... your lucky you dont meet me in person. then id stick up for myself.

Yeah, not acting big and bad at all. What was I thinking? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 20:44

Dooshbag wrote:
muwhahaa. i have mantis on the run! tell you what. ill make 3 sigs. you make 3. DONT STEAL THEM FUCKER. i know your thiefin half the shit you have.

and lets do it. 3 diff themes. ill chose 1. you choose 1. and well have somone random choose another. and well duke it out. lets see how bad i am? kk? cuz when i smear the gfx floor with you. im going to fucking laugh. cuz we both know i can roll you.

here it comes. HM mantis or keekles with say something smart ass to stop it from happening. im down. lez go. its a challenge. well choose people "we know" who are "nuteral" to this. to be the ones that choose. people we know. so i cant "rig it" by votes or anything. lez see who wins mantis. cmon. dont back down... punk.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 21:03

Oh, you're still here?
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 21:32

Dooshbag wrote:
muwhahaa. i have mantis on the run! tell you what. ill make 3 sigs. you make 3. DONT STEAL THEM FUCKER. i know your thiefin half the shit you have.

and lets do it. 3 diff themes. ill chose 1. you choose 1. and well have somone random choose another. and well duke it out. lets see how bad i am? kk? cuz when i smear the gfx floor with you. im going to fucking laugh. cuz we both know i can roll you.

here it comes. HM mantis or keekles with say something smart ass to stop it from happening. im down. lez go. its a challenge. well choose people "we know" who are "nuteral" to this. to be the ones that choose. people we know. so i cant "rig it" by votes or anything. lez see who wins mantis. cmon. dont back down... punk.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 22:32

I've already responded to this "challenge" in the soutbox, but I guess you chose to ignore it. I'll choose what I think are my best 3 and you choose whatever the hell you decide to claim you have made, and we'll see what happens. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keekles

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 23:28

The funny part is I'm about a 15 hour drive from Oregon, and I'd love to see what this fat little thug's face looks like when I actually bring real fucking bros from south central and LA to come beat his little ass.

SO you best leave real life out of this thuggy dooshbag, cuz you're gonna get yourself curb-stomped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i quit. peace out Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit. peace out   i quit. peace out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i quit. peace out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next