My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouchien
Rouchien

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Empty
PostSubject: SD Gundam Capsule Fighter   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 15:31

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter 111030015312_sdgo_0
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter (SDGO) is a MMOTPS developed by South Korea based PC game company Softmax that allows players to take command of Units involving all gundam eras such as: Universal Century, Cosmic Era(SEED), Future Century (Mobile Fighter G Gundam) and many more.

GAMEPLAY
-You can select from a wide assortment of missions, from single player and co-op where players are required to work together to achieve the same objective. Doing missions is an excellent way for everyone to train and become stronger!
Spoiler:
-There are many quests available, and you will definitely find it worthwhile to complete them as the rewards can be rather attractive (hey, how do Gundam units sound?)! New quests will be unlocked as you move up the ranks. You can accept up to 3 quests each time.
Spoiler:
-Enhance your Gundam units and put them to the test! There are several PvP modes such as Normal, Death-match etc. where you can pit your wits and skills against fellow players. Up to 12 players can be engaged in each PvP battle which will be held in over 30 cool maps!
Spoiler:
FEATURES
-Don’t hold your breath, for there are a total of over 300 types of Gundam units are available for collection! Eatch unit boasts of individual skills and distinct traits and you can even customize your Gundam units using a wide selection of paints and stickers.
Spoiler:
-Looking to collect new Gundam units? Try your hand at the Capsule Machine! Each Machine contains 6 different units and the Capsules can be drawn by either Coins or Game Points.
Spoiler:
-Controls for SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online are similar to most FPS games: WASD keys for directional movement and using the mouse to attack and adjust the viewing angle. You can also lock-on targets by right-clicking your mouse.

UNIT INFORMATION
-Units are classified into S, A, B and C Ranks. Ranks may also be suffixed with an additional alphabet namely U (Unique), R (Rare) or S (Special). Each unit has its own specified Rank. The higher the Rank of the unit, the better its overall performance is.
In most modes, Ranks determine the points achieved upon defeating opponents. Defeating each A Rank unit gives 4 points, defeating each B Rank unit gives 3 points and defeating each C Rank unit gives 2 points.
In Death Matches, the higher the Rank, the lesser the unit re-spawns upon defeat. A Rank units have 2 lives, B Rank units have 3 lives and C Rank units have 4 lives.
Spoiler:
-Units belonging to the same type do not have an added advantage or disadvantage against one another. Unit Rank also determines the quantity of Rock, Paper or Scissors the unit possesses. The greater the quantity, the more damaging the effect of its attacks to the type it is strong against. A Rank units have 4, B Rank units have 3 and C Rank units have 2.
Spoiler:
-All units consume energy during battle. Each unit starts with 2000 energy points and each battle round requires 100 energy points. When unit energy reaches 0, the unit cannot participate in any more battles. You can recharge your units in My Room or the Waiting Room using Game Points.
Spoiler:
INTERFACE AND CONTROLS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MoistNugget

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Gundam Capsule Fighter   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 05:15

Tthanks for this! Extremely well done and very detailed :) I'm going to download it and give it a try right now!
Back to top Go down

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter
Page 1 of 1