HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 06:46

Quote :
Division 2: 2 males
1 Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933 Very Happy
3 spagg68: http://sioc-6gbb653do.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 252104 & http://sekaoje1.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 631510

2008268 No 1Hp each left and I get killed by a bomb!
3395160 Cool Revenge ;-)
525662 Cool Another big win
6861424 Cool I am on a roll
5418910 Bugged
1716124 Cool Ouch! I netted both spagg's brutes
4300264 Cool Double Hypno fight to finish

Thanks spagg68. I thought the fights would be closer after seeing the first one, but your agi brute took a beating most often scratch

thanks for doing the fights and good luck Wink
this tournament was not mine Huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 08:14

spagg68 wrote:
thanks for doing the fights and good luck Wink
this tournament was not mine Huh?

This style of tourney is a lot of luck I think. It isn't easy to know what a good team is, but that is why I like them Wink

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 10:21

THis T is like the Formula 1 at the moment!

The team with the best LUCK (pneus) will win Very Happy

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 12:16

Round 3 is ready!

(9 fights this time)

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 12:20

Round Three
Level: 600
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

7804559
8748150
8986761
5826937
5302157
5271539
3186780
3953797
7481127

Emergency seeds:
    9612149
    5134247
    4299231
    7931394
    8297348
    761236


Division 1: 1 male and 1 female

2 ALPH: http://3rajz.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 470178 & http://xp.6c7.labrute.fr/cellule ID: 262617
1 Dice: http://sioc-ygeu.mybrute.com/cellule 140765 & http://sioc-dbmgeu.mybrute.com/cellule 737103


Division 2: 2 males

2 ALPH: http://sioc-nauaq.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 981275 & http://h8tgdzzia5b.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 2047
1 Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933

7804559 Cool Good start
8748150 Cool nauaq gets beaten up again
8986761 Cool Wow! Yet again it is nauaq that suffers
5826937 No Ouch! This time it is my agi that is the victim
5302157 Cool Hypno and then perfect win
5271539 Cool Another early Hypno and a nauaq is the target

That's it, 5 wins is enough. Thanks Alph, I have no idea why nauaq was the target in nearly every fight scratch

Hope I have the same luck in the other match. I'll do those fights tomorrow unless Alph gets to them first Wink

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 12:46

Level: 600
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

7804559
8748150
8986761
5826937
5302157
5271539
3186780
3953797
7481127

Emergency seeds:

9612149
5134247
4299231
7931394
8297348
761236

Timestamp: 2012-05-18 12:10:32 UTC


Division 3: 2 females

6 Pege: http://tze-tcttegr.mybrute.com/cellule ID:759172 & http://lo4-w5lql9z.mybrute.com/cellule ID:711857
4 fulzio: http://ful-rapefisce.elbruto.es/cellule/ ID 421449 + http://ful-tufusi.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID 412211


Very Happy My dog wins
No Outch! One Hit
Very Happy very fast fights
No Your turn
Very Happy Hehehhe! Now my one´s was the winner
No LOL, one for me one for you
Very Happy yes, it was my turn
Very Happy What? Me? Was that wrong?!
No And last was for you!

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
fulzio
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 46
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 17:21

Pege wrote:

6 Pege: http://tze-tcttegr.mybrute.com/cellule ID:759172 & http://lo4-w5lql9z.mybrute.com/cellule ID:711857
4 fulzio: http://ful-rapefisce.elbruto.es/cellule/ ID 421449 + http://ful-tufusi.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID 412211

Hum Hum NOOOOOOO!!! my gals Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
congratz Pege and very nice fights and really close

Level: 600
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

7804559
8748150
8986761
5826937
5302157
5271539
3186780
3953797
7481127

Emergency seeds:

9612149
5134247
4299231
7931394
8297348
761236

Division 4: played brutes only

4 fulzio: http://schma.00015.mybrute.com/cellule ID 414453 + http://fuxxzxz5ly7.labrute.fr/cellule ID 418139
5 CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131


No
No perfect
Hum as expected

congratz Isua my team was similar to your but worst in all stat
Razz I f uc k ed all links up damn, but I lost first 5 seed w/out win any I lose, or I retire, it's the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Fri 18 May 2012, 23:36

Round 3:
Division 1:

2 ALPH: http://3rajz.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 470178 & http://xp.6c7.labrute.fr/cellule ID: 262617
1 Dice: http://sioc-ygeu.mybrute.com/cellule 140765 & http://sioc-dbmgeu.mybrute.com/cellule 737103

No i see where this is going campers
No
No
No What a teamwork Shocked
No

campers
Congratz Mate! The 'Geu Twins' make up a great team ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 05:30

ALPHWON wrote:
Round 3:
Division 1:

2 ALPH: http://3rajz.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 470178 & http://xp.6c7.labrute.fr/cellule ID: 262617
1 Dice: http://sioc-ygeu.mybrute.com/cellule 140765 & http://sioc-dbmgeu.mybrute.com/cellule 737103

No i see where this is going campers
No
No
No What a teamwork Shocked
No

campers
Congratz Mate! The 'Geu Twins' make up a great team ThumbsUp
Thanks for doing the fights Alph Very Happy This "geu twins" team does seem to be REALLY good Razz

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 05:39

The Division winners have been decided cheers

Division 1: 1 male and 1 female
1 Dice: http://sioc-ygeu.mybrute.com/cellule 140765 & http://sioc-dbmgeu.mybrute.com/cellule 737103


Division 2: 2 males
1 Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933


Division 3: 2 females
6 Pege: http://tze-tcttegr.mybrute.com/cellule ID:759172 & http://lo4-w5lql9z.mybrute.com/cellule ID:711857


Division 4: played brutes only
5 CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131

Now to determine the overall winner after the semi-final. Semi-final: Div 1 winner will fight Div 2 winner, Div 3 winner will fight Div 4 winner to determine a place in the final ThumbsUp

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 05:46

Semi-final
Level: 600
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

902421
4134820
6403629
3460019
4643965
9202778
7485696
8764538
1374904
7929912
5615394

Emergency seeds:
    9612149
    575238
    6997068
    3510289
    4123346
Dice: http://sioc-ygeu.mybrute.com/cellule 140765 & http://sioc-dbmgeu.mybrute.com/cellule 737103
Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933

clown bymhie&asremy ygeu got thumped
Rolling Eyes geu twins asremy got netted after Hypno
Rolling Eyes geu twins Another Hypno fight
clown bymhie&asremy Wow, I think this match will be close
clown bymhie&asremy ygeu suffered
Rolling Eyes geu twins This match could go either way
clown bymhie&asremy ygeu was the victim after dbm was netted
clown bymhie&asremy The twins were unlucky
clown bymhie&asremy I hoped the twins would win, never mind

6 wins to bymhie&asremy

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 10:32

Level: 600
Seeds: Here are your random numbers:

902421
4134820
6403629
3460019
4643965
9202778
7485696
8764538
1374904
7929912
5615394

Emergency seeds:

9612149
575238
6997068
3510289
4123346

Timestamp: 2012-05-19 05:41:42 UTC

Pege: http://tze-tcttegr.mybrute.com/cellule ID:759172 & http://lo4-w5lql9z.mybrute.com/cellule ID:711857
CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131


Very Happy Nice tactic! Use net for the agility beast and hit the immortel
Very Happy Kill the agility monster is also a good choice!
No Outch! That was fast
Very Happy Same tactic! Use net vs agi
No no tactic no win!
Very Happy LOL! Wrong tactic! Use the net to the immortel but even so a win!
No good to hit the low agility!
No AH! The first anti PEGE seed!
No Aha! Dice found the Anti SEEDS
No and OUT!

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 13:33

Unfortunately the final is a bit of a let down Sad I didn't see until after we had started the tourney that two brutes entered had the same ID! I was really hoping that one of the teams with ID 645933 would get knocked out (especially when my "geu twins" fought bymhie&asremy). Unfortunately the seed gods didn't cooperate and now the final won't work Rolling Eyes

CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131
Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933

I have decided to disqualify my team (I win too many tournaments anyway Wink ) so the winner is:

cheers CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131 cheers



_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 13:50

Hey Dice you are best Very Happy
congratz IsUa cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 15:41

The Dice Man wrote:
Unfortunately the final is a bit of a let down Sad I didn't see until after we had started the tourney that two brutes entered had the same ID! I was really hoping that one of the teams with ID 645933 would get knocked out (especially when my "geu twins" fought bymhie&asremy). Unfortunately the seed gods didn't cooperate and now the final won't work Rolling Eyes

CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131
Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933

I have decided to disqualify my team (I win too many tournaments anyway Wink ) so the winner is:

cheers CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131 cheers



Thanks, but I can't accept that (I enter with my brutes later and so it was my mistake), therefore victory is your... and I have to be more attentive/careful next time Wink


Zen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 15:58

What do you think about decisive battle?
Dice and IsUa choose two new brutes, and the fight final with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Sat 19 May 2012, 22:39

CmIsUa wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
Unfortunately the final is a bit of a let down Sad I didn't see until after we had started the tourney that two brutes entered had the same ID! I was really hoping that one of the teams with ID 645933 would get knocked out (especially when my "geu twins" fought bymhie&asremy). Unfortunately the seed gods didn't cooperate and now the final won't work Rolling Eyes

CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131
Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933

I have decided to disqualify my team (I win too many tournaments anyway Wink ) so the winner is:

cheers CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131 cheers



Thanks, but I can't accept that (I enter with my brutes later and so it was my mistake), therefore victory is your... and I have to be more attentive/careful next time Wink


Zen
I don't want to accept a win that way either Wink We could just call it a draw or we do what spagg68 suggested. Select two new teams to fight in the place of the finalists. My new team is:

http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule 755401 & http://tczhlcut.elbruto.es/cellule 389044 (252 + 342 = 594)

We can just do 7 fights if you like. I'm busy today so here are some seeds now as well:
Here are your random numbers:

6171670
9839077
412989
4822608
9085064
892294
8604300
Emergency seeds:
    2933971
    4932159
    6461233
    551923
Timestamp: 2012-05-19 22:34:41 UTC

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Mon 21 May 2012, 19:11

The Dice Man wrote:
CmIsUa wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
Unfortunately the final is a bit of a let down Sad I didn't see until after we had started the tourney that two brutes entered had the same ID! I was really hoping that one of the teams with ID 645933 would get knocked out (especially when my "geu twins" fought bymhie&asremy). Unfortunately the seed gods didn't cooperate and now the final won't work Rolling Eyes

CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131
Dice: http://sioc-asremy.mybrute.com/cellule 459764 & http://sioc-bymhie.mybrute.com/cellule 645933

I have decided to disqualify my team (I win too many tournaments anyway Wink ) so the winner is:

cheers CmIsUa: http://isvfuizo.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:645933 + http://isua-logro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:752131 cheers



Thanks, but I can't accept that (I enter with my brutes later and so it was my mistake), therefore victory is your... and I have to be more attentive/careful next time Wink


Zen
I don't want to accept a win that way either Wink We could just call it a draw or we do what spagg68 suggested. Select two new teams to fight in the place of the finalists. My new team is:

http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule 755401 & http://tczhlcut.elbruto.es/cellule 389044 (252 + 342 = 594)

We can just do 7 fights if you like. I'm busy today so here are some seeds now as well:
Here are your random numbers:

6171670
9839077
412989
4822608
9085064
892294
8604300
Emergency seeds:
    2933971
    4932159
    6461233
    551923
Timestamp: 2012-05-19 22:34:41 UTC

A draw... works for me Wink (but it was my mistake...)

anyway... I don't say no to a fight Cool .... I'll search a new team to fight with your team Beers



Zen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Mon 21 May 2012, 19:42

My team:

http://isua-i2m7i4.meinbrutalo.de/cellule id:326112 + http://isua53095.meinbrutalo.de/cellule id:691785 (348 + 252 = 600)


Zen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Mon 21 May 2012, 20:43

CmIsUa wrote:
My team:

http://isua-i2m7i4.meinbrutalo.de/cellule id:326112 + http://isua53095.meinbrutalo.de/cellule id:691785 (348 + 252 = 600)


Zen
A draw it is then for the tourney Very Happy
I'll have time later to do the fights, just for the fun of it Pom Pom Smiley

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Wed 23 May 2012, 13:03

I haven't had time to do our fights CmIsUa, to bust at work. Maybe tomorrow I can find some time Wink

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Wed 23 May 2012, 18:10

The Dice Man wrote:
I haven't had time to do our fights CmIsUa, to bust at work. Maybe tomorrow I can find some time Wink

No problema... I'm at home right now. I'll make the fights Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Wed 23 May 2012, 19:14


Seeds:
6171670
9839077
412989
4822608
9085064
892294
8604300

Emergency seeds:
2933971
4932159
6461233
551923

6171670- Nice tactic... net in agility, and... Cool
9839077- Ouchhh that was fast Sad
412989- Don't like where this is going... Sad
4822608- Jeeee... Sad
9085064- Ok...maybe a come back? Cool
892294- affraid that was... Cool
3-3
Spoiler:
 



Zen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Wed 23 May 2012, 22:40

Oh thanks for doing the fights CmIsUa Very Happy

My spoiler luck has deserted me it seems Wink The last fight seed was so bad for my team that I didn't hit once! Every strike I made was blocked Rolling

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Thu 24 May 2012, 07:01

CONGRATZ

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**   Today at 02:24

Back to top Go down
 
Tourney #47 **Semi-final: Tag team-Agility limited**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Play Off Semi Final v Chesham.
» semi final arrangements
» Semi Final Results
» Tourney #31 ****"Tag Team" Sign-ups closed****
» Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Tournament & League :: Mybrute Daily Tournaments-
Jump to: