My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xFrancy
xFrancy

I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander   I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 13:52

Pupil Commander write this when it make fight for my pupil in database: Motion Twin server status: COM: OK, FR: OK, ES: OK, DE: IPban and Due to BE/TM/IP ban, fights on following servers are skipped: DE. (I play in server DE)
Why DE: IPban? And Pupil Commander not make fight with new pupil... .
Now: COM: OK, FR: OK, ES: OK, DE: OK but Pupil Commander not make fight with new pupil why? I have to wait for mass fights of pupil?
Help me plz. Ty and bb
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander   I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 16:33

When you get IpBan
You have to change your Ip to continue training your pupils
Back to top Go down
xFrancy
xFrancy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander   I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 17:03

I change my IP.., i disconnect and connect my modem. I can create pupil and they give me XP. I can training my pupil.. . And i change my IP.., i have ReConnect.bat
Back to top Go down
xFrancy
xFrancy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander   I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 20:22

I resolove the problem^^, i restart PC and modem and Pupil Commander fight all of my brute who had not fought in more even now the Pupil Commander fight the brutes as well as create them, so the situation is back to normal. However ty same^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander   I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with fight of Pupil Commander
Page 1 of 1