The game without Pupil Commander Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The game without Pupil Commander

Go down 
+10
JOKER-AK47
Rodkarol
Kiraito
I Fail At MyBrute
Miguel486
gaxzol
steele11
CmIsUa
Elido
Sioc
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

The game without Pupil Commander Empty
PostSubject: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 08:03

This is just to confirm that Motion Twin (MT) indeed wants players to stop using Pupil Commander (PC) or any large scale cheating technique.

As explained here, the only reason why PC has been working for the last years is because MT implicitly tolerated the use of the bot. Now things have changed.

The explanation leading to this conclusion is as follows.
Pupil Commander included a very obvious HTTP header in order to allow MT to easily monitor the bandwidth usage related to PC.
Recently this header was banned by MT, probably indicating they wanted to stop the use of PC and that maybe something else had changed so that using PC had now become pointless.
I uploaded today a new version of Pupil Commander which bypasses the recent header-based ban.
This new version will however be of little help.
Indeed MT has changed the "secret" key algorithms in order to run fights (as it was already the case for a few days about one year ago).
It means that the fights cannot be done using a non-browser based tool anymore.
The recent HTTP header ban was just a way for MT to save some bandwidth.

I guess now the game is really over unless MT reconsiders things which I doubt they will.

Finally, I will not change PC in order to further bypass MT's decision which would be anyway pointless because they can easily change the key algorithm at any time. Therefore if nothing changes at all PC's source code will be made public in a few months.

Last edited by Sioc on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 08:51

MT sucks,it's a question of time that they close the servers forever,thanks for all Sioc

Last edited by Elido on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 10:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 09:52

Elido wrote:
MT sucks,it's a cuestion of time that they close the servers forever,thanks for all Sioc

That's it Wink

thankz Sioc

Zen
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 12:49

WOW that sucks. I remember that empty feeling I had when I could no longer train my pupils. That's why I switched to muxxu :)
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 14:29

I am out on vacations. With this new version of pupil comander can you create pupils? if yes maybe we can created with no password and train them with the simple trainer?

I cannot try now but.... if that is not true, and anybody can not level up, probably i will quit Sad

maybe we should take down MT with us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 16:59

SIOC thank you very much for everything, thanks to you we have a little more fun in this game.

and not only prohibited but also cut the PC game, only give students exp to level 5: (.

I e been training some students and providing only experience up to level 5.

Motion Twin is the company that is now thanks to bruto.es, com fr.

much publicity we generate our forums blogs xats face etc etc would have nothing of the fame he has now and also the traffic we generate this game made ​​famous.

I wish we could go up at least 1 more month : (

Motion Twin is a really bad company.
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 19:05

Not only that, several low level pupils have been deleted and evidence suggests Mt isn't giving out new ranks. (i've reached 12h twice on DE but my brute is still a Padawan). This is sad. Sorry to everyone who paid money for brutes. And a special thanks to Sioc- without you many of us would have quit this game eons ago. You are truly the king of MyBrute! King Bl
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 23:15

Thanks a lot for your job Sioc.
Thanks to you, I managed to create lots of brutes and up a big amount of them for pleasure.
However, I fear that if I run your new version, I expose my brutes to be deleted in a close futur, don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
Rodkarol

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 01:17

thank you Sioc for everything you help to all players with pupil comander and other files
bow bow

Game over
Back to top Go down
JOKER-AK47
JOKER-AK47

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 03:41

Your new version run but the pupils dont give me xp i dont understand why because my ip was ban after 191pupils ....... But thx for all Wink
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 08:37

thanks for all Sioc, you are the best cheers
Back to top Go down
soraluce
soraluce

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 08:58

Thank you for all SIOC.
It's you who has to make the game more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 08:25

I stoped playing because i have a static ip .
But for the active players, this sucks Mad Dead Horse

Although good job you've made till now Sioc Beers ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 18:03

Thanks for all SIOC, You made ​​the game more fun to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 23:31

Do you feel using this new version is risky for the brutes that are ran in Pupil?
I do not dare to use it every day, because I fear another reset, and this would be the end for me if so...
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 16:27

We are at the end now. Maybe you are right maybe is better just to use it with one of your low brutes first. Thats what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 12:12

I have noticed that pupil can run the brutes once, but when I tried the day after, no fights were done, whereas all pupils were done (and pupil seems to work because it counted the pupils trained)

Does anybody have the same problem?

It seems that when a pupil is used once in the log, it can't be used again.

Hope that Sioc can have a look on it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game without Pupil Commander   The game without Pupil Commander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The game without Pupil Commander
Page 1 of 1