My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Have been unlucky! HELP APPRECIATED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happymaty

Have been unlucky! HELP APPRECIATED! Empty
PostSubject: Have been unlucky! HELP APPRECIATED!   Have been unlucky! HELP APPRECIATED! Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 04:46

I am new to this forum and I'm really enjoying my stay and loving the boundless community. I will devote my time and efforts to helping you guys.

I began playing MyBrute sometime ago, I kept creating accounts for WEEKS until I got an account I wanted. However, leveling was going on very slow even though I played everyday and I couldn't get past level 9. I stopped playing for sometime and when I came back, my chars were all gone. Sad However, I figured out that I had a passion for MyBrute and that I wanted to continue my MyBrute career. I came to this forums and loved everyone and here and the community is awesome. Sadly, when I read about PupilCommander and other bots to help me level up, it was very complicated and I had a static IP and it does not change whatsoever(I hate my ISP). Anyways, I've been having so much bad luck, I can't use any cheats, have to keep creating accounts to find a good account and I cannot level up fast enough, but I'd really like to reach a high level.

I would be very grateful and I would appreciate everyone who helps me. I do not have much money but I am willing to pay all I have. Help is GREATLY appreciated.

Mybrute is: equinoxxic.mybrute.com

Back to top Go down

Have been unlucky! HELP APPRECIATED!
Page 1 of 1