My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Newbies guide to a perfect brute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lo2
lo2

Newbies guide to a perfect brute Empty
PostSubject: Newbies guide to a perfect brute   Newbies guide to a perfect brute Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 00:01

Hey, guys Sap here :)
So I have noticed that when making and leveling brutes I see and create a lot I mean a lot of shit brutes. (Excuse my .FR) Well, it's story time the first time I made a brute I leveled it not knowing if was shit or not, I am sure this happened to many of you as well. Despite that this topic is purely to help newbies to the game. :) First you would want to know what to have in a a LOW level brute, noticed how i emphasize LOW meaning some of the abilities that I will say is bad at low levels are in fact amazing at high levels. (This is all opinionated so if you happen to comment anything rude or trying to show me up this will be completely IGNORED)

Good= ThumbsUp Bad= Evil or Very Mad In between= Suspect

Abilities/Specialties
1.) 6thsense-Your eagle-eyed vigilance allows you to anticipate your enemy's sneaky tricks. Now you can attack before he knows what hit him! (I believe not useful at low levels Evil or Very Mad )

2.) Armour-This? Well, it's a coat of armour. The idea is to put it over your t-shirt so that it doesn't get dirty. It also helps you resist blows. (Love it very useful ThumbsUp )

3.) Bolt of Lightening-You hit faster than your shadow and bite faster than your enemy. (Depends on if you get 7 speed or 9-10, I find 7 to be the best because you still have good health Suspect )

4.) Bomb-A bit like a water bomb, but it does a lot more damage! (I hate it Evil or Very Mad )

5.) Cry of the Damned- Fierce beasts? Pfffff... You only need to give a shout... Thay'll soon run for their lives! (Very useful only against people with pets which is very low so... Evil or Very Mad )

6.) Deluge-Walking around carrying 100 kilos of weapons is very tiring but you have found a very clever strategy for traveling light. (Terrible at low level super useful at higher levels Evil or Very Mad )

7.) Extra-thick Skin-All the knocks you've taken have actually helped you develop. Your brute is now the owner of thicker and more resistant skin. (I don't like it Armour is much better Evil or Very Mad )

8.) Feline Agility-You don't even have the ball to pass the time, but you can always thump the brute opposite you. (Same thing as Bolt of Lightening Suspect )

9.) Fierce Brute-Now you are really a true brute. More so than ever. You are more powerful and violent than ever in a fight. (Bad at low level Evil or Very Mad )

10.) Hammer-A catch technique that consists of jumping with your enemy, and then falling on top of him. (Wouldn't mind getting it but their is better things Suspect )

11.) Herculean Strength-With your strength, you are capable of moving mountains! But that moment has not yet come. Right now you have enemies to destroy. (Same as Feline agi. Suspect )

12.) Hypnosis-Now, pets simply adore you. Nobody can rival you. They'd follow you to the end of the world. (Just like Cry of the Dammed Evil or Very Mad )

13.) Immortal-Your health has improved incredibly! You are making it really tough for your opponent to knock you out. (Vitality on roids ThumbsUp ThumbsUp )

14.) Impact-Your blows are so surprising that your enemy drops his weapon. Now you can show it off to your friends! What about that? Is it cool or what? (Useless if they don't have a wep. Suspect )

15.) Implacable-When you place a blow, it's always dead on target. No one can stop it, including your enemy. (Very good ThumbsUp )

16.) Martial Arts-Your Chuck Norris course has paid off. Now you can put your feet where you want, which is most likely on your opponents ugly face! (I don't find a point Evil or Very Mad )

17.) Master of Arms-Thanks to your mastery of the knife, you're turning into a dangerous individual, causing serious problems for your enemy. (Only good if you have a wep. Suspect )

18.) Net-A classic net. Not as cool as Spiderman's, but good enough for your enemy who will be immobilized until you feel like hitting him again. (Icky! Evil or Very Mad )

19.) Pugnacious-In the arena, you're not really so ungrateful... When they strike you a blow, you give it back.... for free! (It's free! Why not!?!? ThumbsUp )

20.) Sabotage-Certain brutes are vandals in the street, but you prefer to vandalize your enemy! Each blow allows you to destroy one of his weapons. (Good against people with weps. ThumbsUp )

21.) Shield-A shield. To stop the blows... sometimes. (Doesn't do a great job for what it is made for... Evil or Very Mad )

22.) Survival-Your years of fighting have made you invincible. Mortal blows gain you 1 life-point instead of knocking you out. (Allows you to win sometimes, only sometimes Evil or Very Mad )

23.) Strong Arm-Thanks to your huge muscular biceps, you can wield heavy weapons. You are the schwarzenegger of the mace! (Don't get me started Evil or Very Mad )

24.) Thief-This skill allows you to discreetly steal your enemy's weapon and use it against him. (Good against people with weps. ThumbsUp )

25.) Tragic Potion-Haaave a little sip of this. It could make you a bit drunk. Hic... Hic... This peach juice restores some of your energy lost during the fight. (Meh. Suspect )

26.) Tornado of Blows-... and you hit hit hit, that's just your little way of showing love. You're a mad torrent of misunderstood love. What madnessss! (Good. ThumbsUp )

27.) Untouchable-You now avoid the blows easily. This is really annoying, especially for your enemy! (Nothing to be said... ThumbsUp )

28.) Vitality-Your life expectancy has risen! Now you will be able to resist longer in the Arena! (Easy to get and amazing ThumbsUp )

That's it for Abilities lets move on to pets. Pets should be easy and straight forward.

Bear (Bear) Good

Wolfy (Wolf) Good

Dog (Dog) Bad

And last but not least weapons, there are so many weps. in this game I am not going to list all of them. But, I can say that all the weapons in this game are beneficial at low levels because they hit harder than your brute fist and sticks help keep the enemy at bay.

Thank you, and folks please keep in mind this is all opinionated. Also let me know if this was helpful :)

Sap :)
Back to top Go down

Newbies guide to a perfect brute
Page 1 of 1