INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LukaelSVK

INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? Empty
PostSubject: INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???   INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 14:39

So today i was playin muxxu version and since im not a big fan of muxxu i might be not educated enough about new skills etc. and this wierd sht happened to me http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/110213921?chk=2183 i get invisble punches and my brute gets green for a second, any suggestions ??? thanks
Back to top Go down
Birjul
Birjul

PostSubject: Re: INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???   INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 21:13

I can't see it, i'm on FR version
screen of the moments of it please ??
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???   INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 01:26

its just Skill Chef. that skill is from muxxu. the other my brute version doesnt have it.
Back to top Go down
LukaelSVK

PostSubject: Re: INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???   INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 14:19

yeah,thanks you are right it is Chef indeed. http://mybrutemuxxu.wikia.com/wiki/Chef
But when u put mouse on the brute's name there is no "chef" in his specialities ,why so ?
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???   INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 20:36

LukaelSVK wrote:
yeah,thanks you are right it is Chef indeed. http://mybrutemuxxu.wikia.com/wiki/Chef
But when u put mouse on the brute's name there is no "chef" in his specialities ,why so ?
maybe a bug. i almost got no battles with chef brutes to say it. cause it was a bad skill and ppl avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???   INVISIBLE PET / SKILL??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INVISIBLE PET / SKILL???
Page 1 of 1