My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Re-union chat ...

Go down 
+50
Scorpeta
Sindiso
xteenager
NyanBang
sdhaqp0
flipflip
qwerty6
palerider
Net Warrior
Basb00bzzz
Logical_Alex
I Fail At MyBrute
Blakallam17
Rider
badboyJC
COYABA
dukejr
Xbeam
Stsin
ElfenPower
zilbert
steele11
Sioc
Axe
3viL
Tama
Macdaddy1892
justarandom
eric.spheric
purplekiller951
TomJay
Jens6993
PreGod
ESCGoat
Cowdude179
rettungssocke
Rippraff
Yacine
sevid
kertail
Subman(R)
NixxxoN
Jimo
ellindor
KAISER
Maccaz
Dr. Shades
aldhren
ericwilborn
BobTheBear
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eric.spheric
eric.spheric

Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2015, 05:34

Hi everybody!
Does a program to train brutes is still working?
Back to top Go down
justarandom

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2015, 15:53

I'm still playing on English muxxu version
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2015, 19:14

I don't have any bots or trainers any more. And a very sticky IP (as ever) so even if any did work, I couldn't use them. Although, XP is so limited now, I don't think they're worth bothering with.

So I just do daily fights and enter the touney now. Same as all the other "normals" who have been doing that for 5+ years now!
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy1892

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2015, 22:02

Would love to play again but willn't load home screen to MyBrute. Password and username still good.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2015, 12:30

Long time no see. Surprised I still play the french version from time to time thanks to a script made by a friend. =)

I'm leveling up almost all my brutes, the most advanced one (Koneko) is lvl 95.

I'm more interested in dinorpg and arkadeo now though.
Back to top Go down
3viL
3viL

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2015, 21:03

hello again its good to be back cheers
Back to top Go down
http://3vilplace.mybrute.com/
Axe
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2015, 12:46

OMGGGG so many memories guys ! Happy to see those names which remember me a good time of my life :) that is a good actually to make a re union just before christmas guys !
hope u will have good celebrations with fam' and friends
enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2015, 20:27

As Subbie wrote, Beers

Been trying to keep the forum up and running over the years, updating the Hall of Brutal Legends and amazingly still some people have been posting here from time to time, logging less and less frequently, eventually even that Hall of Brutal Legends didn't get updated a few months ago, seeing activity going down login after login, until the forum was almost dead, cleaning up the dust from time to time, and finally slowly went away myself and logged in every other month or so...

MyBrute was one of the first popular "sohpisticated" addicting flash games. MT didn't leverage very well on the concept imo, and now the concept has been evolving with a lot of massively addicting Pay-To-Win PvP flash games all over the place.

I think some of my tools should still work, taking into consideration the max number of pages download limit per day, e.g. the brute registration tool should still work. Didn't test which ones still do work though. Anyway, that was a lot of fun playing around, creating cheating tools that have been tolerated by MT for quite a while, getting that famous "k" algorithm to hack the pupil creation, and... a lot of time and fun went into this! Looking backwards I don't think I will ever do it again!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2015, 22:29

Sioc! Beers

I knew it was only a matter of when, and not if, you logged in and spotted this. (Same with Subbie)

In fact, I'm gonna single out 5 people who really deserve special credit over all the years of the game.

Fotum - for starting the forum in the first place! (Although I barely ever actually spoke to the guy myself)

Luminous - when I got totally sucked into the game, thats when I teamed up with Lumi and we sort of started running this place. Years since he logged in now. Would love to hear from him.

Sioc & Subbie - for keeping this place going and all the work put in after Lumi went and I was almost totally inactive. (Also to the other mods, VIPs and regulars ...)

And finally ....

Ikari. For being the crazy French dude he is and making the whole clan war really fun way back at the start. Pege, Bie, Spagg .... many others followed. But DOOM vs Old School Team (was that the Clan name? I'm not sure?!?!? Along those lines ...) was the best team battle for me.

And COM is looking good in it's twilight years.

We have one day set up like a proper tourney of old .... it's TOUGH!

But the other day is almost entirely clear for those persistent enough to still be playing.

Perfect. (Almost ... just a few high level spoilers left)

Lets play nice and keep it that way people.

Merry Xmas! Bl

(Finally .... I should probably also quietly thank MT for putting up with us. These days, I also performance test websites. I hate to think how much traffic we must have generated to their site in our heyday! They were only small data packets, but there were MILLIONS of them! Running constantly outsite TM times! If the company I currently work for - who are only really just moving into hosting - tried to host MyBrute as it was then, I think our data centre would implode on day 1!)
Back to top Go down
Subman

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2015, 01:05

This became a way cope with what happened to me back then. It was sad when the game started folding. I no longer have brutes but loved the hunt for one I liked and Soic tools that made it so much easier. And I missed the anticipation of the tournament results. The fun started to ebb when Borg came on the scene and dominated. Static IP's stood no chance. I stayed until my Soic made BL then slowly backed out. MT also started crippling the game to push their $ games.
Back to top Go down
eric.spheric
eric.spheric

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2015, 02:36

Nice to hear all of you!

Very Happy

Merry Xmas everybody
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2015, 06:02

affraid what's up peoples and happy holidays brutem1
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2015, 11:46

Steele!!! Beers

I agree on MT's failure to push or evolve the game in any meaningful way. Which does seem odd given the amount of bandwidth it must have consumed for them. I suppose thats why they made all the cuts to prevent bots etc, in order to save on bandwidth for a free game.

It's a shame. They could have done so much more with it. It already had a HUGE following. With a bit of effort, the game could still have been running at full speed now. Maybe they were using it to test the waters for $$$ games to come. I did even try e-mailing them a couple of time. But never even got a response. Oh well. I tried.

I'm going to make the effort to drop in here a little more frequently. Not, like, constantly (aka - the old days) but stick my head round the door to see how everyone is doing.

Have a happy Xmas fellow (mostly former) brutesters! Subby!
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2015, 16:00

Happy Christmas everyone. :)
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2015, 21:02

Steele,Subman,Bob,Sioc and other cheers damn, its so cool to c u guys here. U r right, that time was awesome. Subman still in my friends in FB =) Bob Subby! huge respect to you. Where is Xteenager? scratch
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2015, 04:14

I am still here. I am on of the crazy people who fight everyday. Crazy to see this much activity.
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2015, 12:42

Hi, BobtheBear and big wishes to everyone !! What a Face

Maybe I find Carsten´s (Maga-Spagg) Phone-Number and get him to contact you - my last contact ist 9 month ago ...

You´ll hear from me if I get a contact...

Greetings from

ElfenPower Lady brute
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2015, 12:50

PS: Bob - if you want to join the "FREIE KRIEGER" -> I´ll take a daily look .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2015, 00:33

Hi Elfen! And Sevid! And EVERYONE that has re-appeared!!!  cheers

Elfen - if you could get in touch with Carsten, that would be fantastic. (Does he have an account on here?)

Just want to try and set it up so we have ZERO (if thats possible) BL's on one day. Give everyone a chance to get there. The game is pretty much over. No-one can get big levels again. So why not!

If we could get all his brutes (and any of yours) that are BL and still enter, put them all on the current Weib day. Weib day tourney is now like the old days. VERY strong. But Spagg day .... there are only a few high levels on that day. With a lucky draw, you have a chance (You'll lose the final, of course, Spagg will ALWAYS win ... but you can at least make BL). If we can get Spagg and Bamb@m (I don't know who owns him now? - he is the other regular blocker) off that day, it would be almost perfect!  cheers  cheers  cheers

I just tried to send a bobthebear to FREIE KRIEGER on .COM .... but the wait list is full. No slots. If you open one up, I'll send a bob your way ....  Very Happy

I still had brutes in a few of the higher up clans. BND is completely dead. No response in the forum for weeks.

Gang Of Berlin the same. Nothing. I set up a new DOOM clan with 839 to see if I could find any active guys, and there are a few who talk in that forum now. And a few of the old DOOM guys have come back to life since I sent that e-mail out. Which is why Weib day is the tough day now. They are all leaving Spagg day clear. Sunny Smile
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2015, 11:12

HHi, Bob - still looking for Carsten´s Tel.Number - I open Slots at "FREIE KRRIEGER" for you and try to get in contact with Carsten... Cool

See you ...
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2015, 13:32

Nice seeing old faces again.  Surprised that this site is still active.  And that so much has happened since I've left, like the new tools and the addition of the German version of MyBrute (I could have some fun there, lol).  Impressive work and dedication by the admins and developers.

Had some great times here.
And for some shameless bragging:

Last fights before leaving
Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Mar21Tourney

All three of my brutes made the finals
Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Tourney5April2010

Left MyBrute due to MMORPG addictions, which I'm cured of ... for now.  Been playing Clash of Clans which were often top 10 in US.  But just left due to the high pressure, latest expansion requiring more cash to stay on top, and ironically for the cheating in wars, lol.

If see Rippraff, he can have my brutes, if he wants.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!
Back to top Go down
Xbeam
Xbeam

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2015, 17:59

wow, suddenly heavy trafic in this forum.

... still alive an exercise my brutes from time to time Twisted Evil

Merry X-mas, mates Cool

Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2015, 18:49

Yet more blasts from the past!!!! Hi guys! cheers

Stsin .... if you log in with one of your brutes in DOOM, Ripp has been active in the clan forum. Also on here. If you send him a PM, we will probably pick it up. geek
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2015, 23:24

Stsin, gosh I don't believe it! Nice to see you're still alive, mate. Wink

As for your kind offer, drop me a pm or send an email, I'd like to get stsin to become BL :)
Back to top Go down
dukejr

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015, 00:03

This game was great. Sadly I never made it past 60 or so, and I can't for the life of me find that character.

http://skywizardjesus.mybrute.com

I thought the page went down years ago and that forced us out of playing, or is it the new Muxxu folk where you only level to 10 or so, win a tourny, and the reroll a new character?

Either way I made a new character for fun, but it appears this game will still suffer from what it did before...6 battles a day can take a long while to level anything up materially. I remember researching that the top MyBrutes all had bots or some nifty way to have a constant flow of followers. How else could you gather hundreds of exp points to hit the next level off of just six battles a day?

Thanks for the message. Love MyBrute, like Mini-Troopers...wish these games could have gone further or receive a face-lift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-union chat ...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next