Re-union chat ... - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Re-union chat ...

Go down 
+50
Scorpeta
Sindiso
xteenager
NyanBang
sdhaqp0
flipflip
qwerty6
palerider
Net Warrior
Basb00bzzz
Logical_Alex
I Fail At MyBrute
Blakallam17
Rider
badboyJC
COYABA
dukejr
Xbeam
Stsin
ElfenPower
zilbert
steele11
Sioc
Axe
3viL
Tama
Macdaddy1892
justarandom
eric.spheric
purplekiller951
TomJay
Jens6993
PreGod
ESCGoat
Cowdude179
rettungssocke
Rippraff
Yacine
sevid
kertail
Subman(R)
NixxxoN
Jimo
ellindor
KAISER
Maccaz
Dr. Shades
aldhren
ericwilborn
BobTheBear
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
COYABA
COYABA

Re-union chat ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015, 16:23

Hello everybody nice to see here some old players. cheers

Good idea Bob. Wink

Subby!
Back to top Go down
badboyJC

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2016, 12:36

Lol, can't believe my login still works here.
It's been years since I've played.
Back to top Go down
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2016, 19:25

There was a great game, what a pity
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2016, 12:37

Blast from the past here :-)
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 04:07

Hi everybody  cheers
This game was beautifull , i was 15 years old when I started to play
i'd love to play again , i think everyone .
I'm glad to see so many users still appreciate the game.
I'm sorry, I've become sad  Blood
I hope you all have a happy life wherever you are Beers

Very Happy

I never knew the name of the owner of ozqotivtnoob ..
Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 23:42

Nice win against OzNoob.  That was right after he got Brutal Legend.  I was one of the owners.  'Traded' for him just so I can powerlevel and own the ES servers; later 'traded' him to a new owner.  One regret before leaving was not finishing another one of my brutes on the ES servers:  http://st.wnevobf.elbruto.es/cellule  She has major potential.

Bob, I've sent a pm to Rippraff, so should be able to move brutes around soon.  They'll be happy to be with an active owner and in good hands.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 23:51

That ES one will go straight to BL without breaking a sweat now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2016, 00:22

Hey guys!!!

Looked at an old email I used to use and saw Bob's message-- glad to reconnect with you guys!

I say that, once we know how many of us will be in the reunion, we should try to run some more forum tournaments. We would have to use the offline ID tournament program (if it still works) because many of the brutes used in forum tournaments were low level and have since been deleted (like my 8wvtz and all his clones). The time to do the fights would have to be, like, 2 weeks instead of 2 days, but I'd love to participate in more tournaments!

My other idea for increasing activity is a bit "out there". I have no idea if it can even be done, but I know that a lot of popular MMO's have illegal "private servers", where whoever owns the server can dictate what happens in the game (for instance, if someone ran a WoW server they could give everyone max level if they wanted to). I know a lot of the members here know a lot about how the game works, and maybe if we had a few coders we could copy the code and make our own MyBrute server without the pupil XP limit. Short of MT removing that limit, this is the only way we could ever play MyBrute like the old times again.

Of course, this almost certainly won't happen, for a multitude of reasons, so it remains a dream Razz However, I will still check in from time to time! All my COM brutes got deleted, so all I have left are the 4 sioc freebies I have in the other servers that are in my sig. They're not very high leveled. But I will enter them in tours whenever I remember! :)

Nice to see you all again,

~Fail
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 21:34

Hello everyone
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 19:35

Its good to see you all again, i had such fun getting my brute BL Back in 2011 and as for the 4 level 1,000's 2 of them are hacked to shit and aren't active anymore i remember when you could hack this game back in 2009.. None the less its good to be back and i see my brute Basb00bzz has been used over the years so its good it isn't dead.
But i hate to see all my friends brutes just empty and not used.
I just hate seeing all the high level brutes at levels 300-800 not being used anymore and it sucks as they could go to good use for people who find it hard leveling up.
All the BL's no longer rule the game like the golden age of mybrute Sad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 23:23

Of the top 11 (COM) brutes, the only ones I can't account for are the two borgs (Niall is completely inactive - has been for a while) and tims193. All the rest, I am in contact with and none are hacked.

Ranks 12-15 are simply inactive.

As are most of the big guys now. Interest pretty much dropped off when botting stopped.

But it's no bad thing. With the big guys out of the game, the long time non-bot people are getting a chance. There are some nice level 50-60's out there who have got there simply on merit of daily fights. I already notice a few who consistently get to the later stages of the tournament. (I'm having fun seeing how far a decent level 58 I had parked can get ....)

I genuinely hope one of them gets BL sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Net Warrior
Net Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 23:54

Like this guy:

http://zmurf17.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 23:57

Ha ha ha!!!!

I guess that must have been one of the first ever COM tournaments!

I have a level 36 BL on .DE, but I can't match a level 9!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 06:48

Its annoying me as maga spagg and weibo815 always entering tournaments and not letting my other brute get BL as for the two borgs the one with 8k hp will be undefeatable but still I get what you mean when you say its good lower level brutes get a chance but its a sad sight to see biceuri and all the other brutes inactive
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 06:51

But its okay though as none of the level 1000s are legit as their pupils are bots but some 700s are like tims
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 07:10

But im proud of the fact that i won a battle against Ekaina using my old friend's brute Eva Force
Back to top Go down
Net Warrior
Net Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 18:07

At this point in the game, I'd like to see all the brutes that used bots to get them to such a high level to be eliminated from the tourneys, give the legit players a chance to win something, but that will never happen as MT doesn't give to shits about making the game better.
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 18:45

Its a good thing you dont get exp from pupils anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jens6993
Jens6993

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 20:05

Basb00bzzz wrote:
I think you're alone with this view. Hum
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 21:12

Jens6993 wrote:
Basb00bzzz wrote:
I think you're alone with this view. Hum
Don't really think so as people can't use bots Cool
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 21:22

Basb00bzz wrote:
But its okay though as none of the level 1000s are legit as their pupils are bots but some 700s are like tims

You think tims got to that level without a bot?!?!?

No.

Every brute over level 200 used a bot. I would guess 99.5% of the ones between level 100 and 200 did as well.

The highest one I know of that never used any kind of bot (I count browser driving scripts as bots as well, that's all there was in the early days) is a level 91. The highest non-pupil brutes, raised entirely on daily fights, are just over level 60 now.
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 21:30

BobTheBear wrote:
Basb00bzz wrote:

You think tims got to that level without a bot?!?!?

No.

Every brute over level 200 used a bot. I would guess 99.5% of the ones between level 100 and 200 did as well.

The highest one I know of that never used any kind of bot (I count browser driving scripts as bots as well, that's all there was in the early days) is a level 91. The highest non-pupil brutes, raised entirely on daily fights, are just over level 60 now.
No i said tims was legit but are you associated with MT? like do you have the power to delete brutes and edit things such as level stats etc?
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 21:47

I don't see the point in all the level 200's-1100's entering tournaments as i have constantly been knocked out the tournaments by Weibo815 and Maga-Spagg.
@BobTheBear my brute and your level 386 bobthebear and your level 440 bobthebear tend to have fights sometimes and sometimes i win sometimes i lose.
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 21:50

Holy damn cometviking took out Maga-Spagg in the finals
How must Maga feel right now?
I have noticed that some higher levels come back like once a month to enter a tournament.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2016, 00:00

Basb00bzzz wrote:
No i said tims was legit but are you associated with MT? like do you have the power to delete brutes and edit things such as level stats etc?

What do you mean by legit? They are all botted at that level? So I'm not sure what you mean?

Are you seriously the person behind Eva Force and Basb00bzzz?

I always wondered who would level a brute so high without a password ....... Huh?

And no, I'm nothing to do with MT. Was just obsessed with this game years ago. Back after a long haitus .... Subby!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-union chat ...   Re-union chat ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-union chat ...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next