My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Back after some years!

Go down 
+3
BobTheBear
ALPHWON
nunovix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nunovix

Back after some years! Empty
PostSubject: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 20:36

Hi all!

I am back playing Mybrute after many years :)
My old Brutes are all gone Sad

How is it with pupils now? I heard they don't give experience anymore, is that right? Shocked
How are we supposed to level up? With only 3 fights a day???

Thanks if you can help, i am trying to understand how things are working now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 21:39

nunovix wrote:
Hi all!
Hello and welcome back Wink

nunovix wrote:

How is it with pupils now? I heard they don't give experience anymore, is that right? Shocked
Yes

nunovix wrote:
Yes
Back to top Go down
nunovix

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 21:55

Impossible task!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nunovix

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 21:59

Is there any difference between MyBrute.com, es,fr or de?

Is the same thing if i make a brute in anyone of them?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 22:03

All the same.

Pupils will only get you to level 17/18 with a new brute now.

Old ones with > 150 pupils only get XP from fights.

Slow going these days .... Subby!
Back to top Go down
nunovix

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 22:06

I made some pupils but they dont give any experience Sad

At least the experience doesn't appear there:
http://qw43.mybrute.com/cellule

Sad
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 20:46

Perhaps you already made XP pupils with that IP?
Back to top Go down
Jens6993
Jens6993

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 21:22

nunovix wrote:

The higher the level the longer it takes. Sad
Back to top Go down
Net Warrior
Net Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016, 23:56

Which is why they should award 1 XP for challenge fights you win. Meaning if You challenge my brute and I win, I get 1 XP. That way it helps level up but not so much it destroys the game.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 00:02

That would require a lot more thought to go into the algorithm of how the brutes are presented to you in the arena. It tends to present the same ones all the time. I have some of the same level, that are in the "busy zone" (level 40-60).

Some get fought all the time. Some never. And it's not because people avoid them as some of the ones that never get fought are terrible!

And just after a level up, you get a few fights, then it tails off again.

So it's not just as simple as giving out 1xp. It would have to spread the offered fights much more consistently.

(And none of this will ever happen now anyway so kind of a moot point)

But it does slow off as you level. A lot. I reckon 4-6 years if you can maintain a 90% win ratio, and entered every day, I think you be starting to catch the lead guys in the late 50's now. Not all the way up to them obviously, but I don't think you'd be too many levels behind.

Just need a long term plan is all! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Net Warrior
Net Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2016, 02:56

Yeah, I tend to agree, just ideas that could of made this game much more level friendly rather than botting.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2016, 14:37

BobTheBear wrote:
That would require a lot more thought to go into the algorithm of how the brutes are presented to you in the arena. It tends to present the same ones all the time. I have some of the same level, that are in the "busy zone" (level 40-60).

Some get fought all the time. Some never. And it's not because people avoid them as some of the ones that never get fought are terrible!

And just after a level up, you get a few fights, then it tails off again.

So it's not just as simple as giving out 1xp. It would have to spread the offered fights much more consistently.

(And none of this will ever happen now anyway so kind of a moot point)

But it does slow off as you level. A lot. I reckon 4-6 years if you can maintain a 90% win ratio, and entered every day, I think you be starting to catch the lead guys in the late 50's now. Not all the way up to them obviously, but I don't think you'd be too many levels behind.

Just need a long term plan is all! Laughing

I've actually been doing fights for my brutes pretty much consistently almost since the game started, so almost seven years now (wow, I forget how long it's been) and I have a few which have no or very few pupils and they're in the mid to upper 50s at this point depending upon win ratio. I just checked and my highest level brute is at 62 with only 5 pupils, so not too bad.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2016, 19:22

Wow!

A level 62 on fights only is impressive! Are they the "Hippy" brutes by any chance? I had a (very) quick look to see if I could find the brutes with most daily fights wins and a couple of the Hippy ones (3 and 12 I think?) were right up there with over 6000 wins! (Level low 60's IIRC)

I wish I'd kept up the daily fights on some of my lower level guys. Then they might not have been deleted. Most of them were hand made, no pupils, that I hoped I might level up at some point, but never did. But they all got deleted by MT. About 30 of them I think. Some of them would have been pretty good level 50-60 guys now.

Whats the best rank you've got with a non-bot brute GOML?
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2016, 01:04

I have two level 61s, non bot with maybe 3 or 4 pupils each, with Satan's Bicep, both of them getting that rank within the last couple levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back after some years!   Back after some years! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back after some years!
Page 1 of 1