My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

SIOC or anyone else that can help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Net Warrior
Net Warrior

SIOC or anyone else that can help Empty
PostSubject: SIOC or anyone else that can help   SIOC or anyone else that can help Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2016, 03:26

I'd like a little help if you have the time.

I downloaded Pupil Commander to run my fights as I currently play about 30 brutes on COM. I do this manually and it gets real time consuming. So I was hoping to run the fights from PC. I'm not looking to creae brutes or anything, just want to have the program run the fights and thats it.

However, when I download the program, my AV program flags it as a Virus/Trojan and deletes it. Is this common? Is it a false positive?

Anyhow, I can get it to run by disabling my AV program. But before I do, I just want to know before I do anything.

Also, if at all possible, can anyone write a small guide (SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PROGRAM TO RUN MY FIGHTS) as to how to run the program. What I need to fill out within the program to run the fights etc..etc I've never used it and would like a guide of some sort so I'm not here asking a million questions.

Thanks in advanced,
NW
Back to top Go down
nunovix

PostSubject: Re: SIOC or anyone else that can help   SIOC or anyone else that can help Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2016, 11:50

I also found a virus when i downloaded it.
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: SIOC or anyone else that can help   SIOC or anyone else that can help Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2016, 19:36

This happened to me too, a long time ago. Instead of letting my whiteflag it, it just deleted the program!!

I was so mad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIOC or anyone else that can help   SIOC or anyone else that can help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIOC or anyone else that can help
Page 1 of 1