My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Something is happening at ElBruto.es

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lord.neox
lord.neox

Something is happening at ElBruto.es Empty
PostSubject: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 03:04

Hello everyone :) !

Don't know why but this last days I've been spending some time at ElBruto always missing those gold times when eveyone here was always talking about this game and everything.

I realised that every brute at ElBruto.es that has no password, is always suscribed to the tournaments, is there any chance it is someone playing with programming languages or is it MT trying to mantain their tournaments with a big number of brutes every day?

Is it happening as well at MyBrute server?

Cheers dudes
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Jens6993
Jens6993

PostSubject: Re: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 20:28

It's annoying - especially when weak brutes are forced into tournament.
I suspect some wildcards at mybrute.com. Or there is really someone who hijacks brutes.
It doesn't happen with password protection.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2016, 04:06

True story, it s only with brutes with no protection...
Well, maybe it is better so tournaments don't get empty.
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2016, 14:34

I've noticed on mybrute.com most of the non password brutes are registered on the "hard" days, I suspect that's being done intentionally by someone or a group of people to clear out the so-called "easy" day to maximize the potential for new BLs.
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2016, 12:29

GOML wrote:
I've noticed on mybrute.com most of the non password brutes are registered on the "hard" days, I suspect that's being done intentionally by someone or a group of people to clear out the so-called "easy" day to maximize the potential for new BLs.

That's right about non passworded brutes on come.
A good Samaritan is registering them on the hard days to help other reach the famous title and keep the game interesting.

Someone should do the same on the ES server.
But it will take a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Jens6993
Jens6993

PostSubject: Re: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2016, 16:27

I tried a strategy to stop that crap: Prevent readable entries by bringing specified brutes into focus of opponent selection. So any action wouldn't make sense anymore.
But the main aim hasn't been reached yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is happening at ElBruto.es   Something is happening at ElBruto.es Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something is happening at ElBruto.es
Page 1 of 1