My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!

Go down 
+2
GøℓρεСεℓεşŧłαℓ
I Fail At MyBrute
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Empty
PostSubject: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 15:43

Just posting here to say that I'm running regular forum tournaments at the DOOM forum in the COM server. They are in the same style as the ones here, with little difference. Some of the old tournament players, such as Alphwon and Rettungssocke, enter in them as well! If you're an old tournament veteran, or someone who has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity, you can participate in tournaments by joining DOOM! Very Happy Bob will accept any brute regardless of level; we just need to know who you are.

Here is the clan link: http://mybrute.com/team/6142

Hope to see you all there!! cheers

~Fail

Last edited by I Fail At MyBrute on Fri 29 Jul 2016, 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GøℓρεСεℓεşŧłαℓ
GøℓρεСεℓεşŧłαℓ

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 17:27

I have no character com
But if I would like to be in the tournament
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 18:13

Create a level 1 and post the brute's name here. Bob should accept you then Wink
Back to top Go down
GøℓρεСεℓεşŧłαℓ
GøℓρεСεℓεşŧłαℓ

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 21:39

This brute is celestial-a457.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2016, 21:13

Hi Fail, old friend

what is the difference running the tournament in Bob´s Clan on Com against running the tournament in another Com-clan?

thx and cu
pfosten69 (i have 4 brutes on com)
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2016, 20:35

Hi Sven!!! Good to see you back here Very Happy

Bob's clan is the ONLY active clan on COM. And it's far more active than Forumotion. So I just do the tournaments there (There are also some clan members who partake in tournaments but don't have an account here. But of course they could make one if they had to). We have an equal chance tournament starting soon but there's still a slot open if you want to join :)

If you want to join a tournament, or just chat, you can either send one of your 4 big brutes or just create a new brute and join (if you do decide to do that, make sure you post here so we know who the level 1 is Razz) Pege also has a brute here, but he only appears very sporadically. (He actually has a brute that would easily make BL too!) We have a very solid plan for getting new BL's on COM. Every other day we try to  make sure that there is no BL's entered, since it is impossible to level up anymore we are trying to get as many lower leveled brutes to BL as we can. So far we've managed to get over 80 new BL's by using this method! Very Happy The lowest level so far has been 56!!! If you have any brutes that are above level 60 and not yet BL, if you enter on the correct day they will make BL Very Happy

~Fail

P.S. Do you know the owner of http://bizzzzaro.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ? This brute is in your Vandals clan and has the same brute on COM, but it is registered on a script for the easy day, and is blocking half the tournament so we are getting less BL's than we would be if this guy didn't enter...
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2016, 06:21

Can i join DOOM?
I sent request with 'zdanyel' (Lvl 1)
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2017, 00:37

Why not restart running tours in here?
Bob should promote you to Pege's title, this could bring more people here

Thoughts?

ALPH
Back to top Go down
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitimeFri 03 Mar 2017, 17:05

Agree with you Alph good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!   Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to participate in tournaments? Join DOOM!!
Page 1 of 1