Im so sad... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Im so sad...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
humangazon

Im so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Im so sad...   Im so sad... I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016, 11:55

Hello! I play long ... and when I found out about Pupil Commander I was trying to do a little for students to raise a little lvl - I have a problem with Pupil Commander Toi doesnt want to download and I do not understand how to do it ..
So if anyone can help me make students here this http://o4ila.mybrute.com/cellule to 50-60 lvl or make new Thanks in advance! I apologize if I felt confused
The game is old and almost half the do not play but my dream of mine My brute 50-100
I dream about 2 years ....

gmail - ecccbulgeria@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Im so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so sad...   Im so sad... I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016, 23:24

^Your brute is non-passworded, which means it will ALWAYS be registered for the hard day. Bob probably already has it on his script. PupilCommander no longer works as far as pupilling is concerned; MT changed the code so that only the first 150 pupils are able to give XP, and only to level 5. So pupils can only get your brute from level 1 to level 18 or so.

Your best bet is to start over with a passworded brute and level it up to 50 yourself. It will take about 3 years to get there, but if it is a good enough brute, it will be able to go very far in the tournament (19h or later) if the game survives until 2019. Many of the people who still play are raising brutes with the goal of getting to level 50 or so by then. If you PM BobTheBear, he may be able to give you a good level 15 or so brute. You can create XP pupils using the Puffin Broswer for Android. Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Jens6993
Jens6993

Im so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so sad...   Im so sad... I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016, 19:47

I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
Your best bet is to start over with a passworded brute and level it up to 50 yourself. It will take about 3 years to get there
Assumed daily use - no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
humangazon

Im so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so sad...   Im so sad... I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2016, 21:40

How does work this program "Puffin Broswer" and will I be able to create more than 1 pupil?
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Im so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so sad...   Im so sad... I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2016, 20:54

You should-- I think it does something similar to the transparent proxy trick on the ES server, if you remember that.

Here's what to do:

1) Download "Puffin Web Browser" on Android (on your telephone) or use the BlueStacks emulator for PC
2) Open it
3) Go on a cellule of your brute for whom you want to make of the xp above
4) Make a pupil :) you will gain 1 xp for the creation of up to 150 pupils
5) Return to the link to make pupils ([your brute].mybrute.com)
6) Having made your 1st kept silent pupil swipe from right to left with your finger
7) You go all below and he wrote there "Reconnect to server"
Cool You rest above and then and so on you do always the same thing up to 150 pupils:)

Note that I haven't tried this, as it only gives you a 6 moth head start and is rather meaningless at high levels (after level 55, it is completely meaningless)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so sad...   Im so sad... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im so sad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: