My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

When was the first time you got BL?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

When was the first time you got BL? Empty
PostSubject: When was the first time you got BL?   When was the first time you got BL? Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 13:22

Hey guys, I'm curious as to when you first got your brutes to BL, I remember when I got Basb00bzz to BL back in 2010.
Back to top Go down
oursbl

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you got BL?   When was the first time you got BL? Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 13:34

Yes well on me I remember it was on the Spanish server there are 3 month but I'm no longer this brute after an exchange that went wrong
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you got BL?   When was the first time you got BL? Icon_minitimeFri 12 May 2017, 20:19

The first BL I got was October 20th, 2011. http://sioc-97f92j2wx.meinbrutalo.de/cellule got it :)

Here is the fight he won at 20h to get Bl
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you got BL?   When was the first time you got BL? Icon_minitimeWed 17 May 2017, 23:08

13 August 2009. Diddy351. Level 148.

And I very much doubt you got Basb00bzz to BL in 2010. That was the hardest year of MyBrute. At the start of the year, you needed a GOOD level 200+ to even have a chance. A couple of months in, 300/400+. Go look at the hall of legends thread. Most of mine are from late 2009/early 2010.

No way that brute made BL that year - she's not good enough. Not even close. Much later I suspect. After pupilling stopped and it died down.

I got one of mine - http://insanity232.mybrute.com/cellule - to BL at the start of 2010. On a normal day, he had no chance by then. He was level 209 at the time. So he didn't go much higher. There was a big BE and he was one of the few high levels registered and he got WAY lucky in an empty tournament the next day. If he had no chance - he was WAY lucky, Basb00bzz had none. He's a far stronger brute and was slightly higher level at the time ...

My next (and last) one in 2010 was level 402 in April. That tooks weeks of trying to get a level 400 hyper-agile to BL. And it stayed like that right through until 2012 really.

It was tough in those days ....

Just as tough now for the level 50/60 guys. It's a good tournament except for a couple of idiots ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you got BL?   When was the first time you got BL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When was the first time you got BL?
Page 1 of 1