My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Heeeeeeellloooooooooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasic42
Nasic42

Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Empty
PostSubject: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018, 12:11

Well i'm back after a small break of only 7 years  Laughing
I see some of you ancient basterds are still alive and kicking  Razz
How is everyone doing?

Couldn't log onto --->  user: Nasic (u8206), so I made this account.

Does anyone know who owns my brutes at the moment?  scratch
lord-nasic42.mybrute.com/cellule
saptdutieeu.mybrute.com/cellule

Am kinda interested in getting them back.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2018, 23:00

Wow!

Blast from the past. How you doing Naisc?

I was away about 5 years. Came back about 2 years ago. Changed world! No idea who owns your brutes now. Long forgotten in a clan of sleeping brutes (like most).

You still got access to any? The DOOM clan in rank #14 is about the only one in the top ..... ummm .... 100? ... with any activity. Pretty much dead on here now. As you can see.
Back to top Go down
Nasic42
Nasic42

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018, 10:44

Heey Bob!
I'm doing good, how are you?
Yeh talking about getting hit with nostalgia, seems like another lifetime by now lol.

shame the game died, also am surprised all those high levels just went up in smoke, would atleast expect owners to sell them at some point
and nah those were my only 2 brutes, i did own kgwazldq at some point but am solely looking whoever has Nasic42 and Sap.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018, 11:35

Doin OK here.

Hmm..

Nasic42 isn't in a clan. No chance of guessing that one.

Sap is in BnD. I do have a brute in there. Had a look through the first 3 or 4 pages of the forum. No posts from that brute. And no "Introductions" post in the clan forum. So no idea who has that one either.

When MT killed pupilling and and meaningful gain of XP, that was the beginning of the end. (I wasn't around)

Once no-one could pupil, or gain XP from existing pupils, no-one could level. So any high levels (high level meaning about level 80+) was pretty much stuck where they were. No-one can ever catch them now. Which makes the competition between then null. A level 800 will ALWAYS beat a level 200. So the competition was gone. Same with selling them. With the competition stopped, people lost interest, and brutes lost value. Quite possible your ones changed hands a few times before going into hibernation. I've certainly never seen either of them active in the last two years.

So when I re-appeared a couple of years ago, it was already pretty dead.

But ..... now it's almost totally dead, we do actually have a decent tournament!

One day is kept clear. (of high level and non-password brutes) So all the guy who never had a bot (around level 55-70 now) actually have a chance! They CAN make BL now! (Check out the Hall of Legends post!!!) Of course, there are one or two assholes who spoil it for everyone else. But, them aside, it's a good tourney!

The other day (hard day/Legends day) is more like the old days!
Back to top Go down
Nasic42
Nasic42

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2018, 14:28

wow that's too bad man, had a nice community back then Beers
really enjoyed the tourney's and overal a decent amount of people competing but yeh without the leveling competition etc i guess it died fast.

sucks to hear nobody knows who owns my brutes, thought i'd have a reply by now but nope, they're gone,.. probably forever Sad

I salvaged what i could meanwhile *(and forgot my password to this site lol), some very old lvl 20-30 brutes, can pupil too, almost every ip gives xp but it's kinda slow though.
is it still allowed to do so or will your brute just get deleted?
right now my guy has 150 pup.

would be fun if we just leveled some new brutes to play around with on newby tourney day and i could always use Nasic or Sap in tourney here (if people want to have one)

Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2018, 14:26

Nasic42 wrote:

would be fun if we just leveled some new brutes to play around with on newby tourney day and i could always use Nasic or Sap in tourney here (if people want to have one)

We're doing that in DOOM. We created a bunch of brutes about 2 and a half years ago and we're waiting patiently until they get in the range where they have a chance in the tournament. Our brutes are around level 40 now, so perhaps in a year from now they'll have a chance...

You should really join DOOM (#14 on COM). It's MUCH more active than this place! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nasic42
Nasic42

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2018, 17:17

I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
Nasic42 wrote:

We're doing that in DOOM. We created a bunch of brutes about 2 and a half years ago and we're waiting patiently until they get in the range where they have a chance in the tournament. Our brutes are around level 40 now, so perhaps in a year from now they'll have a chance...

You should really join DOOM (#14 on COM). It's MUCH more active than this place! Wink

i would most definitly,... if i had my brutes clown
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2018, 17:17

Level doesn't matter. Clan wars are long over. None of them are active any more.

Send one along dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeellloooooooooo    Heeeeeeellloooooooooo  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heeeeeeellloooooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: