My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
+3
thefruits
zdanyel
Sindiso
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindiso

MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 00:09

http://twinoid.com/fr/article-fr/6437/tw inoid-et-les-jeux-web-de- [...]]

Hello Twinoid!

It's been a long time since we announced anything to you, far too long.

Today we’re going to bring you some important news regarding Twinoid and all of Motion Twin’s web games.

For several years now, we have not updated our online games more than some of you still like you so much. We are not going to go into detail here about the reasons that led to this situation, let's just say that it has become necessary for us, as a video game studio, to evolve. And now is the time to draw conclusions from this development.

So we're officially announcing to you today how all of our web games are going to be phased out.

The first change you will see today is that it is no longer possible to pay for anything on any of our web games. Instead, we will offer many things completely free of charge. For example, if you want to take advantage of the Hero mode on Hordes, it will be accessible completely free of charge, to all players, in a few clicks.

All of the games will thus remain accessible to everyone until the end of 2020. Beyond that, most of our games are based on Flash technology whose final cessation in web browsers is planned for the end year, their access will unfortunately become very difficult. We will therefore have to close them gradually, as and when they drop in attendance.

Of course, for all players who have made purchases, you will be able to continue to benefit for several months from what you have already purchased. This is also an opportunity for us to thank you for your support, it is thanks to you that Motion Twin has been able to develop and support, for more than fifteen years, so many games!

We also want to take this opportunity to warmly thank all of the players who have been involved in the communities during all these years, and in particular the moderators who have devoted a lot of time, voluntarily, to bringing them to life.

We will now present to you, game by game, what will change (some changes have been made this morning, others will be implemented gradually in the hours and days to come):
Back to top Go down
Sindiso

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 00:10

Good Earthlings!

A project is currently underway to redo or retrieve all of Twinoid's content and games, that includes forums, images and all information that can be obtained from outside of MT. Another primary goal is to redo the games or even get their source code back to save them from Flash's impending demise in late 2020, which I think you may have heard of.

This project is currently called Eternal Twin, and it is an effort that is being joined by people from all Twinoid communities, so I would like everyone to join it on Discord (and yes, there is a space for Spanish speakers).

Everyone is welcome, and if you are a programmer better still hehehe

https://discord.gg/ERc3svy
Back to top Go down
Sindiso

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 00:11

lets go, let's remake ELBRUTO.ES.FR.COM

join THE DISCORD CHANNEL
Back to top Go down
Sindiso

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 00:27

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXpYSVbr2Cxn4uYp6gCVUGnqtORRNI2qQuhGuoNwv3k-FKeA/viewform

bob, borg ¿team leader?
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 00:42

Sindiso wrote:
lets go, let's remake ELBRUTO.ES.FR.COM

join THE DISCORD CHANNEL

Yeap Beers
Back to top Go down
thefruits
thefruits

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 05:38

Come on !!
Sunny Smile
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2020, 23:29

Let's hope they have plans for the original version of MyBrute. I only saw information about the Twinoid (Muxxu) version in that post.

You said there's a Discord server? We should join it and tell them how much the original version of the game means to us.
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2020, 18:27

Un salvaje msj en español aparece: MI momento ha llegado jajaja, espero regrese el bruto.es, después de que vendi todos mis brutos, siempre hay manera de hacer cosas nuevas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2020, 01:15

I don't know if these are good or bad news, but I think our game will remain in the same state although we cannot access.
Maybe they release the source code in case that someone wants to make another newer version.
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2020, 02:42

flipflip wrote:
I don't know if these are good or bad news, but I think our game will remain in the same state although we cannot access.
Maybe they release the source code in case that someone wants to make another newer version.

Yeap, think the same
Back to top Go down
Jens6993
Jens6993

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2020, 23:47

I hope deactivating updates keeps Flash Player running.
Otherwise I'll have to look for a substitute.

Now I see this didn't help.
But switching calendars brings some extra time to continue.
I don't know how much will there be.

Unfortunately it was only 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT   MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOTION TWIN ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1