HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 05:13

Dooshbag wrote:

great. now HM is a pedofile..

You've gone too far with your personal attacks, now I am going to start showing facts.

Here is his mugshot:
Dooshbag's real name: Terry Lee Wilmeth, Jr.

Feb 26,2009
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – A 24-year old McMinneville man who police describe as a transient was arrested Tuesday after a teenage girl reportedly admitted she had a sexual relationship with him, detectives reported.

McMinnville Police Detective Sgt. Matt Scales said an investigation against Terry Lee Wilmeth, Jr (Dooshbag). began when a 15-year-old girl disclosed the relationship. Wilmeth was considered a friend of the family, and allegedly gave her alcohol.

Wilmeth was arrested about noon and lodged in the Yamhill County Correctional Facility where he was charged with four counts of second-degree sexual abuse, four counts of third-degree rape, and a single count of furnishing alcohol to a minor.

Here is the article:
http://www.bendweekly.com/Statewide-News/15883.html

Visit My Dragon

Last edited by heroinmonkey on Sat 23 May 2009, 05:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 05:23

ah... the charges that made me rich... you really need to stop googling me. lol

won trial in court. spent only 4 days in jail... yeah... whats the date on that? if i actually did it i think id still be in jail... good try tho... Yamhill county tried to get me for all this bull. after spending 4 days in jail. my dads lawyer sued the crap out of everyone lol.

and isnt this a little TOO personal to be putting on a forum without my permission?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 05:36

Dooshbag wrote:
ah... the charges that made me rich... you really need to stop googling me. lol

won trial in court. spent only 4 days in jail... yeah... whats the date on that? if i actually did it i think id still be in jail... good try tho... Yamhill county tried to get me for all this bull. after spending 4 days in jail. my dads lawyer sued the crap out of everyone lol.

Proof?

Dooshbag wrote:

and isnt this a little TOO personal to be putting on a forum without my permission?

Uhm... news articles on the internet are public and they don't need your permission...

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 05:40

proof? im not going to scan documents to prove it. its enough proof that id be in prison/jail still if i actually committed those crimes what. 3 months ago? lol seriously go away.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 05:42

Internet is srs bsns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 05:50

Dooshbag wrote:
proof? im not going to scan documents to prove it. its enough proof that id be in prison/jail still if i actually committed those crimes what. 3 months ago? lol seriously go away.

Or just awaiting trial, they do release people on bond or on their own recognizance.
Plus, I think if your dad sued it would've made the news there as well..... but nice attempt at diversion.

24 and having to resort to getting 15 year old girls drunk.... what a stand up guy you are.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 06:00

lol. your ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 06:19

Tribute:

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 07:14

You do realise your going a little tofar?
Doosh is right, if he acctually did this he would be in prison..

Besides your the one with a 15 year old girls tits in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 09:47

KiwiMan wrote:

You do realise your going a little too far?

Let's see.... Dooshbag has:
Cussed me out using constant obscenities.
Has stated that my "problem" is that I was "molested by my dad".
Called me a fag. (As you have also)
Called me a pedophile.

Which are instances of defamation and libel.
This article is based on FACT.

So which is going too far? Posting obvious lies hoping to defame and harass someone, or someone exposing the truth about someone? Are you going to tell me that the newspaper went too far by posting the article?

You're argument is moot and your defense is based on blind loyalty.

Furthurmore.
Kiwi, aren't you 15? If Doosh offers you alcohol, just say no and call the authorities.

Kiwi, don't you think it's odd that everytime Doosh is mentioned, you come running to his side... it's like you have a mancrush on him.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 10:18

I didn't read al the posts here. I just read the first to get disgusted

Heroin you have NO RIGHT to post this information about ANYBODY. If you fuckin start something online you keep it online. YOU DONT dig into a peron's life. That's as childish and as immature as it gets. Leave his personal life out of the forums for fuck's sake. If he wants to share it then it's HIS CHOICE not yours to make..

You stooped low man; too low in my book; somone like you is somone i will never respect.

We all make mistakes in our lives. Some get caught, others don't. Who the fuck are we to judge those people and advertise their mistakes to the world?

Fuck that man. You seriously should be ashamed of yourself for this.

Somone delete this god damn thread. Reported. Flagged. Whatever the fuck you wanna call it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:03

Ossionic,
Maybe you should read the thread:

A 24 year old guy who was ARRESTED FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL is running around calling people pedophiles... ironic maybe?

Anyway.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:07

Quote :
If you fuckin start something online you keep it online.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:09

Ossionic wrote:
Quote :
If you fuckin start something online you keep it online.

The news of him being arrested was online... I even provided the link to the news story.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:11

Pssht. Im done man. you can't slither or try and turn your way around this.

What you did was unforgivable.

Its his expirience to learn from and no one else's.

"Experience is the name we give to our mistakes"
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:15

So wait, you're saying it's ok for someone to disparage and attempt to assassinate another person's character?

Dooshbag called me a pedophile. (Did that NOT cross a line?)

He called me one to disparage and/or defame me.

I merely pointed out his hypocrisy.
His arrest is a matter of public record for ANYONE to see.
It's not a fabrication, or a lie or anything of the sort used to defame him.

So for you to say his actions are acceptable and mine are questionable is pure hypocrisy and it's finest.

If you REALLY want to continue this debate then I will open with this statement.

Dooshbag called me a pedophile because of an image on a forum signature.
Is that warranted? Is it truthful? Was it stated to cause defamation of character? Does it hold any merit?

The answer is no... so dooshbag is in the wrong for committing defamation of character.

I, however, can call Dooshbag an alleged rapist because HE WAS ARRESTED and it's a matter of public record.

Oooh wait. I just won the argument with that.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:24

Read my PM and shut the fuck up

Admins DELETE
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 11:36

Dooshbag has been categorically posting statements to try and incite hatred, prejudice and defamation against me in a public forum.

His comments have crossed the borders of taste, flaming and social acceptance and by those statements make him subject to equal harassment.

This article is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD.
It can be found online and has not been retracted by the reporting newspaper, so by that fact ALONE he is subject to public scrutiny.

When he applies for a job, he has to write down that he was arrested and what the charges were REGARDLESS OF ALLEGED OUTCOME.

So any defense you can conjure up to protect Dooshbag is without merit and only a matter of your opinion. Me, posting something that is truthful and a matter of public record is not subject to scrutiny of moral turpitude.

Oh, and before you attempt a last resort of me revealing his true identity, he did that all by himself.
In the "Pictures of You" thread he gave out a link to his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/twgfx) for all to peruse and scrutinize.
On his myspace, he reveals his own name for everyone on myspace (millions of viewers) to see/scrutinize and put his name out there as a matter of public record.

Dooshbag's myspace wrote:

Terry Blurbs
About me:

Hey to Terrys mistery girl you back off alright hes mine now an forever...This guy is the most amazinest guy ever and didnt deserve what happen to him at all! He got me n he knows i will never ever hurt him! Ive got his back an hes got mine! BFF'S till the end!HE the best cartoonest ever an know how to have a good time.....He dont care wut ppl say n neither do i thats why we love each other an will never ever leave each other... I love you Terry Lee Wilmeth Jr.! 4-ever babe!

You have no case, just as Dooshbag has no defense.

Sorry, if the truth burns.

Moral of the story: People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 12:10

Heroinmonkey wrote:
His comments have crossed the borders of taste, flaming and social acceptance and by those statements make him subject to equal harassment.

His comments where somethign that you coulnd't deal with. So you had to go and make this a personal matter. Like an emotional little fucktard.

Heroinmonkey wrote:
It can be found online and has not been retracted by the reporting newspaper, so by that fact ALONE he is subject to public scrutiny.

No. He is subjected to scrutiny when some dickhead like you decides that he has the right to dig in somone's past and merge life with internet life. Do you think everyone will address him the same way now? Do you think he'll be comftable trying to enjoy himself on these forums like the rest of us? The damage has already been done because an unstable moron got offended by a few letters and words and decided to go cheap on a personal fuckin vendetta. You poor thing. Couldn't fight fire with fire. Sad individual.

Heroinmonkey wrote:
Oh, and before you attempt a last resort of me revealing his true identity, he did that all by himself.
In the "Pictures of You" thread he gave out a link to his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/twgfx) for all to peruse and scrutinize.

I already fuckin told you.
Ossionic wrote:
If he wants to share it then it's HIS CHOICE not yours to make..

Horoinmonkey wrote:
You have no case, just as Dooshbag has no defense.

I dont want a fuckin case and this is not something i give a shit about. You need to see light you dumb fuck. WHAT YOU DID CAN NOT BE JUSTIFIED. Dooshbag never asked to defend himself. He has to now only cause you pulled an attack like this on him with no valid justfication.. What? You're gonna fuckin use a bit of name calling enough cause to make you go tru this length? Are you fuckin serious?

As i told you already in the pm. Fuck you and your reasoning. You had no right and you have no excuses.You have had 2 choices all along;

1. Refuse to ssee the light, stay ignorant and keep trying to reason your way out of it and keep fighting me just to sooth your guilty conscience

OR

2. Fuckin stfu. Acknowledge how terrible what you just did is and fuckin apologize to this person..

I dont care whatever you do. Your troubles Your ignorance Your demons.

I had enough of making people's problems my own.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 12:16

So what if I posted a link to an article that stated how great a person Dooshbag is and his upstanding achievements?

Wouldn't I be deemed just as "unethical" because I am posting information about him found from a legitimate and outside source?

Just because the article doesn't paint him in good lighting doesn't negate the truth of the article or the truth behind it.

You can't have it both ways.

P.S.
Good to see you lack the composure to carry a civil debate without having to resort to name calling and cursing... and you're questioning my emotional maturity and well being? Yet another irony.

Oh, and my conscience is clear. In all honesty, I keep laughing and find myself repeating... "Karma is a bitch."

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 12:21

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

One day you will have to grow up. 'Fancy words and composure' pssht. Put the spotlight on this guy..

Moral less geek.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 12:23

LOL.... Moralless?

I'm not the one who was arrested for taking indecent liberties with a minor as an adult.

Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeL

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 13:58

THIS IS MADNESS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 14:38

Sorry, guys, This is need to be closed so fast.......
IT IS BETTER NOT TO RESPOND TO FLAMERS OR TROLLERS....
AND IT IS BETTER THAT YOU CLICK BUTTON.... :!:

[LOCKED]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Sat 23 May 2009, 17:29

[sarcasm]You can't argue with Heroin because he's always right...[/sarcasm]
Ossionic wrote:
If you start something online you keep it online.

PostSubject: Re: You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?   Today at 08:00

Back to top Go down

You want to make personal attacks do you Dooshbag?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1