HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 So I'm a prick Ossionic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Is Heroinmonkey a prick?
Yes
50%
 50% [ 14 ]
No
32%
 32% [ 9 ]
Maybe
18%
 18% [ 5 ]
I am one of those polled by Ossionic.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28
 

AuthorMessage
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 13:25

Ossionic wrote:

There are 10 k users on this forum (right?).. About 50 active.. 3 of them like you. the rest think ur a prick.. thats a literal 3/50 ..

This is only limited to those 50 people who are deemed as active by Ossionic though.

So, once Ossionic has posted your name then it's ok for you to vote because I'm sure Ossionic has taken this poll in secret or something in order to get his stats as accurate as possible.

After all, anyone who has some objectivity wouldn't just arbitrarily throw out numbers just for the sake of deception without any real evidence to support their claims.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anylopectina12
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1356
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 13:42

Spoiler:
 

Before i vote

What is the meaning of prick in this thread
(??? 3. taboo term: a highly offensive term for a penis (taboo) lol )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 13:48

You should get the definition from Ossionic, since his interpretation is the one that he is trying to enforce as factual.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 13:55

A prick is someone you don't like

Plain and simple!

W00 h00 this is going to be fun haha

Good idea heroin :)

I voted yes!

Remove the last option.. polled by ossionic, because i won't be telling people to vote yes.. i believe everyone has their own opinion and i wanna see who's right and who's wrong the fair way :)

*Edit*

Quote :
This is only limited to those 50 people who are deemed as active by Ossionic though.

Ignore him! It's open to whoever uses this forum and has an opinion about heroin Wink If you're active, you're a valid candidate! After all... I only approximated 50, i dont even think there are that many active users Atm Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Anylopectina12
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1356
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 14:22

I vote Maybe

so it will be fair hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 14:23

Ossionic wrote:

After all... I only approximated 50, i dont even think there are that many active users Atm

So you made up a number and used that fake number to try and make a point or to try and sway people to side with you using these false numbers? So, I guess we can add this to your list of what makes a good moderator then?

1. Must be loved by everyone.
2. Must lack ethics and be willing to purport lies in in order to try and pass off their opinions as factual.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 14:45

Looks like you missed the point once again! haha

I was trying to bring the fact forward that the vast majority of us don't like you.. Surely we don't need number to say that do we? Grr why must you be so complicated!

Quote :
2. Must lack ethics and be willing to purport lies in in order to try and pass off their opinions as factual.

Another pointless attack!.. Ouch my feelings! it hurts n stuff bla bla bla

There. now that we got that over with - since when was this about me being a better mod than u? lol
And since when am i liar? Just cause what i say is not of your liking doesn't make it fictional mate.. infact, if you don't like it, chances are, it's because it's true lol!

eh ur so silly :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 15:11

There you go again stating your opinion as factual.

o⋅pin⋅ion
  /əˈpɪnyən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-pin-yuhn]
–noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.


Ossionic wrote:

vast majority of us

And when you say 'us', that implies that you're speaking on behalf of the entire forum, (or are you merely talking about a clique that you find yourself a member of?) so are you now the leader of the forum? Is there a forum members union or something and you were appointed their spokesperson or president?

So, I could state the vast majority of us find your egregious attempts at trying to force your opinion as being factual is both fun and boring at the same time.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaixxpzs
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 15:14

Voted Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 15:54

Fix the poll heroin... The last two have to go!

It's either yet or no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 15:58

I voted yes.
It would have been a maybe had HM not come into the pictures of you thread trying to start an argument.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:00

Ossionic wrote:
Fix the poll heroin... The last two have to go!

It's either yet or no.

Nope, you stated a vast majority of "us" which infers there was a set group of people polled and verified.
I'm merely asking you to present the 50 people you declared to be active and polled to validate your findings.
3 out of 50 you said?

So list the 50 names and their stances otherwise your statistic is both without merit and a deliberate fabrication used as an attempt to disparage me.


Jill Sandwich wrote:
I voted yes.
It would have been a maybe had HM not come into the pictures of you thread trying to start an argument.

So by this admission, I'm a prick for reminding you of the SAME RULE that you reminded me of within the same thread and since you corrected me concerning my posting within that thread then that would make you a prick as well.

_________________


Visit My Dragon


Last edited by heroinmonkey on Wed 27 May 2009, 16:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slyder
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 458
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:02

Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:04

Lets try this again. One more time in simple english.

The number '50' is an approximation of the current active people. But the exact number is unknown. My point is that the majority of the active people dont like how you (jill hit the bulls eye) go around starting arguments with your know it all tone and need to be right all the time and need to have the last say.

I try to help u realise all the time.. But you just refuse!

I'm either wrong or right. It's either yes or no.

So remove the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:12

How did I start an argument?

Jill warned me for derailing the 'Pictures of You' thread by posting pictures of Dooshbag's alleged ex-gf. I merely pointed out that the thread needed to be split because it had derailed (and she as a moderator even added to the derailment) apart from the topic.
So, you see Jill set the precedent and I merely tried to uphold that precedent.

I have also commented on threads they should be locked or redirected as well because the topic is either rendundant or derailed.... so anyone who does this (yourself included) is now deemed a prick? (Because Jill stated that she was going to vote maybe but was swayed because I pointed out that a thread was being derailed and needed to be split).

If you're saying that moderators and their friends are above reproach then that's not exactly acting impartial or objective now is it?

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:18

Its not just that. You do it everywhere..

Whenever somone states an opinion or a fact that is incorrect in your eyes, you post in an aggressive tone, go against what that person has posted. You may not do it intentionally but you just do, and it ticks people off!!

In some cases you're right, but then you top it off with an uncalled for comment.. Such as the one int he pictures thread, where you said

"Should i add sarcasm tags with that" or something. Thats a direct attack at jill. Or else

Want some more? just let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:26

Ossionic wrote:


"Should i add sarcasm tags with that" or something. Thats a direct attack at jill. Or else


I asked that because I didn't want to give the wrong impression and wasn't sure if the sarcasm tags were necessary in that instance.

Should I just have you proofread all of my postings seeing as how you've declared yourself to be an expert in tone, intention or infliction and motives a person has while typing text?

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:30

It doesn't take a genius actually lol.

So you're saying you'd embarrass someone to be a loving person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 16:36

Ossionic wrote:
It doesn't take a genius actually lol.

So you're saying you'd embarrass someone to be a loving person?

I'm sorry, but I didn't realize that part of helping people included placating their egos... I wonder if ebay sells mybrute pom poms?

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1969
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 27
Location : The Ohio State University

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 18:20

I voted yes, no offense. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 18:32

mantis33 wrote:
I voted yes, no offense. Razz

So did I :)

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 18:59

heroinmonkey wrote:
Ossionic wrote:

After all... I only approximated 50, i dont even think there are that many active users Atm

So you made up a number and used that fake number to try and make a point or to try and sway people to side with you using these false numbers? So, I guess we can add this to your list of what makes a good moderator then?

1. Must be loved by everyone.
2. Must lack ethics and be willing to purport lies in in order to try and pass off their opinions as factual.
Yes he made a fake number, if the numbers are still similar to when I was Administrator plus a few more we should have only about 34 active members on this forum, the rest are one posters or only been here for a week then left.
Btw I voted yes but I bet you can see that already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 19:45

KiwiMan wrote:

Yes he made a fake number, if the numbers are still similar to when I was Administrator plus a few more we should have only about 34 active members on this forum, the rest are one posters or only been here for a week then left.
Btw I voted yes but I bet you can see that already.

Aren't you tired of living in the past?
You always try to point out that you were a moderator here as if it were some sort of resume of perfection?

You're no expert, you're not important, nothing hinges on your presence or your opinion.
Seriously, get over yourself because the record your spinning is broken and stuck in an annoying loop of futility.

Oh and there is now a new rule for the shoutbox:
vi. No Swearing.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 21:41

i voted yes... only cuz asshole wasnt an option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Wed 27 May 2009, 23:08

Dooshbag wrote:
i voted yes... only cuz asshole wasnt an option.

Did you also vote as bullytime and OmNomNom? LOL.
Seriously, what kind of person has to create new accounts on a forum just to pretend that someone else agrees with them?
What makes it even more sociopathological is that you even responded to yourself.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Today at 20:32

Back to top Go down
 
So I'm a prick Ossionic?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Local Ork's Scratchbuild Extravaganza in "Sculpting a lot more than usual"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: