HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 So I'm a prick Ossionic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is Heroinmonkey a prick?
Yes
50%
 50% [ 14 ]
No
32%
 32% [ 9 ]
Maybe
18%
 18% [ 5 ]
I am one of those polled by Ossionic.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28
 

AuthorMessage
XXXUnrated
* * * *
* * * *


Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 28
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 16:14

Does anyone ACTUALLY care about this at all?

EDIT: Aside from Ossionic. I don't see why you're still arguing this, you're just repeating that he's an ass over and over in more words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 16:49

Had Heroinmonkey not been such an asset he would have been banned a long time ago.
Just putting that out there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 17:08

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Had Heroinmonkey not been such an asset he would have been banned a long time ago.
Just putting that out there.

It was my understanding that moderators were supposed to remain impartial and show objectivity in maintaining control of the forums. But I guess you believe it's your job as a moderator to not only cast insults, but judgements as well.

If I were fotum, I would officially be embarassed that a representative of his staff is so blatant in their biasedness against a member of the forum to the point that it affects their decision making while performing their duties as a moderator.

But now since you've opened "pandora's box" so to speak, then please list the reasons why I should've been banned and/or what violations I have committed against forum policy? Also, please link to the areas within the forum that your alleged transgressions occurred.

Good luck in your findings, but I would also like to point out that I'm sure this type of posting would be deemed inappropriate by fotum by a member of his staff.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wow Heroin... you're a real dick.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 17:31

heroinmonkey wrote:
But now since you've opened "pandora's box" so to speak, then please list the reasons why I should've been banned and/or what violations I have committed against forum policy?

I don't need to list anything, you can just ask Fotum.
You were in danger of being banned, but both me and Fotum said that since you are helpful on the forums we should keep you.
I'm not going to go find your violations... everyone has seen them.
Plus I don't want to get into an infinite loop argument with you anyway.

_________________


Last edited by Jill Sandwich on Thu 28 May 2009, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 17:33

Jill Sandwich wrote:

I'm not going to go find your violations... everyone has seen them.

If everyone has seen them, yet I cannot recall any then that presents quite a paradox.
I never understood why people have to resort to generalizations to try and prove their point, but yet when asked to deliver they never seem to have anything tangible.

_________________


Visit My Dragon


Last edited by heroinmonkey on Thu 28 May 2009, 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 18:24

Jill Sandwich wrote:

Plus I don't want to get into an infinite loop argument with you anyway.

Then It'll better to you not to debate with him

======================================
I think That is better language
Using good languange, please....
- Management
======================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 23:30

Of all i said it's hilarious that your comeback argument was just something about that being my opinion and my alone..

Jill wrote:
Plus I don't want to get into an infinite loop argument with you anyway.

Fkin right. When u try and talk to heroin about anything, that's exactly what you're getting yourself into. He's worse than a concrete wall because he doesn't just take it, he spits it back at you in the most pointless and ridiculous of ways.

Will he ever be wrong? no sir, we'r all flawed, he's perfection incarnate and we've got it all wrong.. Bless him!

You don't see reason heroin and you're so god damn convinced you are 'oh so angelic and innocent' that whatever anyone will tell you, you will still stand against the world and say - (Fill in a long paragraph of words here which barely have anything to do with the world's argument here) "You're wrong, I'm right."

Seriously impossible. One day, you will open your eyes the hard way bro. You'll see.

zzzzZ i'm so bored with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
XXXUnrated
* * * *
* * * *


Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 28
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 23:33

Ossionic wrote:
He's worse than a concrete wall because he doesn't just take it, he spits it back at you in the most pointless and ridiculous of ways.

I believe that's called debating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Thu 28 May 2009, 23:43

It's called stubborness. Even when he has the concrete proof of people voting against him in being right, he will still keep on arguing he's right. Jesus christ! What the hell does it take?

But whatever, you know? I'm done with this school yard bs.

Time wasted. Instead he'll just keep coming with whatever else dumb reasoning he can come up with and steer as far away form the main point as he can. Add insult to injury! You'll get someone like XXXUnrated trying to tick you off! Ha. Lucky day. I got a lesson to learn too.

"Let them be different, for it is better to be divided by truth and to be united in error"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Jazz™
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1219
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 00:27

ill vote for no..

well i dont have a bad feelings on any of you here except my hacker hahaha


well heroin is not a prick

i like heroin much

u guys dont feel him dont yah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 04:06

heroinmonkey wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Had Heroinmonkey not been such an asset he would have been banned a long time ago.
Just putting that out there.

It was my understanding that moderators were supposed to remain impartial and show objectivity in maintaining control of the forums. But I guess you believe it's your job as a moderator to not only cast insults, but judgements as well.

If I were fotum, I would officially be embarassed that a representative of his staff is so blatant in their biasedness against a member of the forum to the point that it affects their decision making while performing their duties as a moderator.

But now since you've opened "pandora's box" so to speak, then please list the reasons why I should've been banned and/or what violations I have committed against forum policy? Also, please link to the areas within the forum that your alleged transgressions occurred.

Good luck in your findings, but I would also like to point out that I'm sure this type of posting would be deemed inappropriate by fotum by a member of his staff.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wow Heroin... you're a real dick.
May I add, your a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 06:03

KiwiMan wrote:
May I add, your a Moderator.

Then please find an instance where I committed a "bannable" offense, and I am not a full fledged moderator, I merely have moderator powers in sections. But that is neither here nor there as my next statement will get my point across.


You were a moderator here and even went as far as posting a "guide" on what it takes to be a good moderator, correct?
Now taking that fact and then by just merely skimming over your posts that were made as a former moderator, do you feel that you've actually represented the forum's best interest and your behavior would be that equal to how you believe a person wishing to become a moderator would act?
Now, Jill is a full fledged moderator and has been one long before I was given restricted moderator status so should I, as a junior moderator, be able to point to Jill's postings as acceptable behavior for a representative of the forums? So, if you agree then anyone can follow her example and post accordingly.

Or are you one those "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites?

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingToaster
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 06:17

lol i'm not reading all of this shity thread. I'm real tied of heroinmonkey saying the same old crap. And come on ossionic just ignore him, it would make this forum more enjoyable.
Can a mod lock this thread.
Sorry about my language it just had to be said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 06:23

Yes, please ignore me and each of you keep your personal attacks to yourselves.
Because if you can refrain from trying to insult me to try and instigate then I wouldn't post a rhetort or retaliation.
Sure, I could ignore you in the first place, but it's pretty fun seeing how far you're willing to twist logic and witness the attempts of logical fallacies you contrive in hopes of trying to sound authoritative.

As I've stated, it's all about causality.

Another idiom to add:
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.


Suggested Reading:
The Philosophy of Argument - Trudy Govier
The Art of Rhetoric - Aristotle

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingToaster
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 06:39

heroinmonkey wrote:
Another idiom to add:
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
my princible used to say that...
don't bother trying to get me into an argument i don't submit so easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 06:42

FlamingToaster wrote:
heroinmonkey wrote:
Another idiom to add:
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
my princible principal used to say that...
don't bother trying to get me into an argument i don't submit so easily.

I was agreeing with you in that Ossionic should just ignore me and quit his attempts at trying to win me over to his line of thinking or moral interpretations solely because it's his opinion and me as a free thinking citizen should be allowed my own opinions without being chastised or badgered for any differences.

Related Persons:
Noam Chomsky, Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Lee Bollinger, Voltaire

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingToaster
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 06:50

yeah ok.... i noticed you picked up on my spelling mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 07:11

heroinmonkey wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:
May I add, your a Moderator.

Then please find an instance where I committed a "bannable" offense, and I am not a full fledged moderator, I merely have moderator powers in sections. But that is neither here nor there as my next statement will get my point across.


You were a moderator here and even went as far as posting a "guide" on what it takes to be a good moderator, correct?
Now taking that fact and then by just merely skimming over your posts that were made as a former moderator, do you feel that you've actually represented the forum's best interest and your behavior would be that equal to how you believe a person wishing to become a moderator would act?
Now, Jill is a full fledged moderator and has been one long before I was given restricted moderator status so should I, as a junior moderator, be able to point to Jill's postings as acceptable behavior for a representative of the forums? So, if you agree then anyone can follow her example and post accordingly.

Or are you one those "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites?
Im not a moderator now am I?
Im here to chillax and possibly help when im needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 07:22

KiwiMan wrote:

Im not a moderator now am I?
Im here to chillax and possibly help when im needed.

Then stop posting your opinions on who should/shouldn't be a moderator or who you deem is or isn't "worthy".

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 15:59

heroinmonkey wrote:
Yes, please ignore me and each of you keep your personal attacks to yourselves.

OMG... I almost died laughing...

1 word... Google.


and im out.

p.s. so i know why HM annoys me (and probably everyone else). he needs a lot more periods in his sentences. and he needs to use smaller words. hes not impressing anyone. just pissin em off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 17:45

Dooshbag wrote:
p.s. so i know why HM annoys me (and probably everyone else). he needs a lot more periods in his sentences. and he needs to use smaller words. hes not impressing anyone. just pissin em off.

I'm sorry, what?
Big words and less periods don't piss me off scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Fri 29 May 2009, 22:57

heroinmonkey wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:

Im not a moderator now am I?
Im here to chillax and possibly help when im needed.

Then stop posting your opinions on who should/shouldn't be a moderator or who you deem is or isn't "worthy".
When I chillax I may comment about people, who are you to stop me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Dooshbag
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Sat 30 May 2009, 01:17

2nd that. kiwi stop taking my damn soul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   Today at 00:18

Back to top Go down
 
So I'm a prick Ossionic?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Local Ork's Scratchbuild Extravaganza in "Sculpting a lot more than usual"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: