My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !

Go down 
+11
Luminous
Negative Zephyr
NinjaNath
Bad Brutes 4 Life
slyder
riiskop
dicklips7
AdZoR
Death Str1ke
mitox
Chaitanya
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaitanya

Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Empty
PostSubject: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 17:22

3-4 Week ago i found this stuff... and i was fallen in love with this game..... now i have lots of brute thousands of pupils many brutes with Bear and Panther....

My brutes are @ LVL22 and some are 18/19/13/10 etc...

however slowly its making me boring... i mean whats Next ???? just puppling my self ? reg.... in to tournaments ? i mean where the hell is new Stuff, they should... add/remove Weapons/Pat/Specialities etc every 2/3/6 month, swap things something like that... ! so its can encourage us to make new brutes... so we can keep playing MyBrute and show off thing to each other and of course watch those stupid ads Razz

Anyway i dont mean that i've stopped playing... or i hate this (b4 some come here and start flaming) its just what i m feeling..

kinda boring now........................................ Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
mitox

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 17:27

I am waiting for moments like today when my brute has beaten THEBrutux level 71 in tournament :)
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:12

I said this in the iphone/iTouch thread. They
need to add new things to it ever so often, kuz
after a while it just gets repetative, which leads
to boredom. Would like to see where everyones
thoughts are on this game 6 mo's from now or the
end of the year. Some take it too serious and some
just casual. Log in, fight ur 3 fights, enter tourney and
walk away.

mitox wrote:
I am waiting for moments like today when my brute has beaten THEBrutux level 71 in tournament :)
Ur levrauuun? Nice brute. TheBrutux sux ass!
all them lvl's, what a waste.
Back to top Go down
AdZoR

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:14

yeah im bored too Sad
Back to top Go down
mitox

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:27

Death Str1ke wrote:

yep, just wait when my brute will reach better level he'll kick assez Razz
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:25

mitox wrote:
Death Str1ke wrote:

yep, just wait when my brute will reach better level he'll kick assez Razz

yea like this... http://brutetools.netau.net/outils/sdcs-on.php?seed=99999&brutea1=dicklips7&bruteb1=levrauuun&niveaua1=71&niveaub1=71&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=&bruteb2=&niveaua2=&niveaub2=&languea2=labrute&langueb2=labrute

lol im a dick, i had to do it though. seriously though ur brute will be nice at higher levels and its nice to see those underdog wins like that.
Back to top Go down
riiskop
riiskop

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:27

then stop creating pupils and play normal , lots of fun
Back to top Go down
mitox

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:29

dicklips7 wrote:

rute&langueb2=labrute

lol im a dick, i had to do it though. seriously though ur brute will be nice at higher levels and its nice to see those underdog wins like that.

get a life :))) lucky that your brute used a hammer thats all, lol

PS. your brute probably will never go so far Wink)
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:43

mitox wrote:
dicklips7 wrote:

rute&langueb2=labrute

trust me he will be well over a level 50 one day not too far away. when he's ready ill fight you on the actual site and post it in this thread, gimme a couple weeks though, i only started getting him pupils yesterday. Razz
Back to top Go down
slyder
slyder

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:56

Ys very boring I don't think Ive done a fight in a few days
Back to top Go down
Bad Brutes 4 Life
Bad Brutes 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 21:04

I am getting the fun from running my clan Bad Brutes 4 Life [see Clan forum section].And try and keep it interesting for clan members with clan rankings, leveling up awards,and desktop wallpapers of the top brutes in the clan. Just adding a little depth to it all.

It is nothing more than any other flash game. You did not pay for it.Or subscribe to it. So what do you expect from it? It only has so much to offer a single player not in a clan.
Back to top Go down
NinjaNath

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 00:43

dicklips7 wrote:
mitox wrote:
dicklips7 wrote:

rute&langueb2=labrute

trust me he will be well over a level 50 one day not too far away. when he's ready ill fight you on the actual site and post it in this thread, gimme a couple weeks though, i only started getting him pupils yesterday. Razz

your brute sucks ass.

http://brutetools.netau.net/outils/sdcs-on.php?seed=99999&brutea1=dicklips7&bruteb1=NATHNINJA&niveaua1=71&niveaub1=71&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=&bruteb2=&niveaua2=&niveaub2=&languea2=labrute&langueb2=labrute

and my other brute flaslessed you >>>>>>>>>>
http://brutetools.netau.net/outils/sdcs-on.php?seed=99999&brutea1=dicklips7&bruteb1=NASTYNEGRO&niveaua1=71&niveaub1=71&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=&bruteb2=&niveaua2=&niveaub2=&languea2=labrute&langueb2=labrute
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 01:36

Using brute tools to watch your fight against your friend....
Or, you're making own tournament with your friends using brutetools also.... just like this forum...

Seems that It will vanish your boring....
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 02:09

Yeah, this forum keeps mybrute a little more entertaining. You can challenge other people and use the simulations to work around the 3 match per day limit. Otherwise, I would agree, there isn't much to do at mybrute.com.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 03:08

yeah thats what i dot to lose my boredom in mybrute (use simulator) lol!

too bad the FlashNThrash challenge has ended ^_^

it was really fun looking for a brute that can beat him ^_^
Back to top Go down
paolopong

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 09:46

i got hacked what am i going to do??!
Back to top Go down
Chaitanya

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 09:58

paolopong wrote:

Curse him, and then Try this before he hack u again... use Firefox + Nod32/KasperSky AV + Use good Firewall try COMODO/Zone Alarm ! and do things as Geek say... :) and pupil me lol (JK) Razz
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 11:29

paolopong wrote:

There is nothing you could do about it. The chance of getting your brutes back is next to zero because the hacker knows the stuff, and he knows how to protect its brute properly from being hacked back.

Learn the lesson. Don't run suspicious exe. Use strong password.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 11:47

Boring but addictive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !   Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !
Page 1 of 1