My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]

Go down 
+3
Death Str1ke
Remzzo
whatever
7 posters
AuthorMessage
whatever

Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:55

Is there a way to know how brute generating script works? What data it takes for determine which abilities will brute recive on which lvl. Or it's just 100% random?

Last edited by ronga on Sun 14 Jun 2009, 02:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please be descriptive about your topic and make it clearer in the title next time.)
Back to top Go down
Remzzo
Remzzo

Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:31

http://brutetools.netii.net/english/inventaire.php

Visit it^_^

That is a tool that knows what item will it takes if it is in Level 10 or everything you want.
Back to top Go down
http://remzzo21.dragonadopters.com
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:46

some say its all random, but some
say it depends on the name used,
or the char used, or hell even the
color combonations used. We're
waiting on some reports to come
back. Me personally, I think it might
have to do with the name used.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:59

i dont think its with the name used coz if a brute i created then deleted by motion twins

then you create the same brute with the same name you dont get the same skills/items/pets

at least thats what i think ^_^
Back to top Go down
catastrophi

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 14:53

maybe the seed is calculations of brute name, create time and something like that.
and the seed determine the brute's growth path.

so all are determined when the brute is created, this really lower the motivation of playing...
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 15:54

It is random... because You can't use that tools..... before you create one...
http://brutetools.netii.net/english/inventaire.php
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 02:34

Please be descriptive about your topic and make it clearer in the title next time! Thanks for your attention!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]   Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering [Is there a way to know how brute generating script works?]
Page 1 of 1