My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Making Pupils on static IP with AOL

Go down 
+48
jerome*sy
Besor
turok
Rubal1
harpyieklein
Cookie000
cNs
george_the_crudge
ZenonMasturbator
unyano
Tze
moyjoy123
Reminisce
Qontrol
ydyfd
rofllandspy
bad4eva
alex0113
mystorage
Stsin
curentatu
hubabuba
erine
Zygoat
Neutrino
OmgWhatABrute
sev1
DozerSan
suxess
carinna
Donimoes
kenichiro
The Sickheadder
idmud
Rygl
dicklips7
herovalentine
10b
m1kcal
Anylopectina12
BobTheBear
kaixxpzs
Yarken
Kisuke
Crator
riiskop
Aurora Z
ludwik07
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zygoat

Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 21:58

i accedently deleted some, i copied tho, here it is... == How can I identify weak brutes? ==
[[File:Poor_fight_history.png|thumb|180px|How poor this [[brute]] is!]]
Identifying weak brutes is sort of common sense. There are a few guidelines in case you get no clues about it:
# '''No [[ranking]]''': If the [[brute]] has a ranking number or earn a ranking badge, it's going to be very strong (Exception: [[Brute]] accounts which have been reset, added by Ronga at BestBrute)
# '''Comparatively low victories''': Compare the peers at about the same level. chances are that the [[brute]] is weak if it has significantly fewer victories than other peer brutes. (Exception: [[Brutes]] who practice [[pupiling]] spam or bot [[pupiling]], added by Ronga at BestBrute)
# '''Poor fight records''': Chances are that the [[brute]] is weak so it keeps losing to others (see right, image added by Ronga at BestBrute). Of course you may want to take a look at those opponents to do further analysis. This [[brute]] isn't actually weak if it's only losing to good opponents which are clearly stronger or at higher levels than it.
# '''Avoid strong [[pets]]'''. Avoid brutes with [[bears]] and [[wolves]] if you lack a shield or pet-repelling ability, such as [[Net]], [[Bomb]], or [[Cry of the Damned]].
The above hints and guidelines should let you identify weak brutes easily. {{clr}}<section end=identify_weak_brute />
Back to top Go down
erine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 18:23

works fine for me Wink this is the fasted manual metod Wink
Back to top Go down
m1kcal

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 21:20

anyones AOL keeps updating it self everytime u sign off?
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 21:29

Not working for me or I'm doing something wrong... No
I've checked the ip used by Aol and it's changing each time I enter, but when I'm making a pupil I get no xp. I know the trick used for data.mybrute, but since the ip only changes for Aol, there is where I'm making the pupil. The ip doesn't change for firefox or ie, so how are you suposed to delete cookies?Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or some guidelines?
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 21:31

m1kcal wrote:

My Aol does...I have no clue why.. Sad
Back to top Go down
m1kcal

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 22:07

10b wrote:
m1kcal wrote:

My Aol does...I have no clue why.. Sad

Here is what i did the very first time. I use firefox, i opened up my guys cell http://ccciskraxxx.mybrute.com/cellule
and then where the weapons are displayed, right click then click settings, then click on the little yellow folder and move the slider all the way to to left and make sure the "never ask again" is checked. Now, close the browser. Start AOL. Log in. Open up ur brute's page. Make the pupil and level him (what i do is i just make bunch of pupils and then after i get tired of it i start leveling them all). Sign off AOL, Sign In again, and open up brutes page, make the pupil and on and on and on.. When ur done making pupils, i suggest u exit the AOL crap and check ur task manager and close all stuff associated with this aol program.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 22:29

I knew the first part, that's not it. Probably it's not working for me. Is this Aol trick that brought you to lvl 37?How long did it take? I'm working really hard using proxies and only got to lvl 29(after 3-4 months, spending lots of hours)
Back to top Go down
m1kcal

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 22:50

10b wrote:
I knew the first part, that's not it. Probably it's not working for me. Is this Aol trick that brought you to lvl 37?How long did it take? I'm working really hard using proxies and only got to lvl 29(after 3-4 months, spending lots of hours)

ye, this is what got me to level 37, before i got this aol stuff, i was at like 18 or something. Hmm, i dunno, did u put in that area code when u were making the account and did u set up the connection properly?
Back to top Go down
hubabuba

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 14:49

i hope it will work :)
http://gunslaver.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 16:28

I finally got it and it works! Very Happy I must have done something wrong the first time but looks like Aol uses proxies and it gives xp. lol!
Back to top Go down
curentatu

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 17:31

can someone create an script that can auto sign in and sign off aol? something that can do that in the background
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 01:39

Unbelievably this works great. Followed the steps on setting it up and it worked on first try. Also using AOL's Free account. Thank you.

I wouldn't dare install AOL on my main OS, that's when using Virtual PC becomes quite handy :)
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 06:51

curentatu wrote:
can someone create an script that can auto sign in and sign off aol? something that can do that in the background

Perhaps you should make one urself.
Its quite simple to learn, just download autoit, its help file is all u need. My programming skill was basic. I only started a month or two ago and can now make decent programs for repetitive tasks.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 08:46

@Neutrino
Can that be possible? Well I was thinking of a reconnect.bat-like with this AOL because the program itself is slow to start, slow welcome page but the reconnection is fast so is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:05

Its not that slow for me, I can make a pupil just over 30seconds each time, But thats no longer the case. As I changed it to fight 6 lvl 0 brutes before making another pupil. So now it takes over a minute.

For me it takes about 15 seconds for aol to be completely signed in and loaded.

I know on a wireless it takes much longer, as my brother is haven't problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:25

Neutrino wrote:
Its not that slow for me, I can make a pupil just over 30seconds each time, But thats no longer the case. As I changed it to fight 6 lvl 0 brutes before making another pupil. So now it takes over a minute.

For me it takes about 15 seconds for aol to be completely signed in and loaded.

I know on a wireless it takes much longer, as my brother is haven't problems with it.

Yes I can also create pupil per 30 seconds but what I want to know is that if it is possible to have a reconnect.bat-like in AOL so that is can take about 5sec to make a pupil. No program and no AOL just the use of its proxy.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:29

Umm I'm not sure, I only started using AOL for mybrutes hehe. xD
Back to top Go down
erine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 15:24

Neutrino wrote:
Umm I'm not sure, I only started using AOL for mybrutes hehe. xD
can u share what should we write in autoit script ?

i did this but i got line 27 error andi dont know what to do...

While 0<1

WinWaitActive("America Online","")
Sleep(200)
Send("!o")
Send("o")

WinWait("America Online","Goodbye from America Online!")
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWait("", "Guest Sign-On")
Send("login{TAB}password{ENTER}")
Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(1000)

Send("!{TAB}")
Sleep(200)

ShellExecute ("http://brute name.mybrute.com")

WinWaitActive("brute name My Brute")

Sleep(1000)

$seed='';
Do
If Random() <0> Cool

Sleep(400)

MouseClick ( "left", 210, 396, 1, 0 )

For $i = 0 to StringLen($seed) Step 1
Send(StringMid($seed,$i,1))
Sleep(80)
Next

sleep(300)
Send("{ENTER}")

sleep(10000)

Send("{ENTER}")

sleep(1800)

MouseClick ( "left", 460, 171, 1, 0 )

sleep(2500)

MouseClick ( "left", 620, 435, 1, 0 )

sleep(2500)

MouseClick ( "left", 515, 515, 1, 0 )

sleep(3300)

sleep(3300)

sleep(3300)

sleep(3300)

sleep(3300)

sleep(3300)

MouseClick ( "left", 350, 97, 1, 0 )

sleep(1500)

MouseClick ( "left", 435, 755, 1, 0 )

Sleep(400)

MouseClick ( "left", 270, 755, 1, 0 )

Sleep(400)

MouseClick ( "left", 270, 755, 1, 0 )

sleep(300)
Send("!{TAB}")
Sleep(200)
WEnd

About error its write:

Line 27 ( file "C:\Documents and Settings\junior\mydocuments\new.au3"):

If Random()<0>Cool

Error: "If" statements must have a "Then" keyword
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 15:37

if i'm not mistaken, this means that you need to put "then" condition after "if" condition

If Random()<0>

---- put "then" condition to satisfy your function after if
Back to top Go down
erine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 16:31

mystorage wrote:
if i'm not mistaken, this means that you need to put "then" condition after "if" condition

If Random()<0>

---- put "then" condition to satisfy your function after if

still same error even if i wrote this is script what u posted...
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 08:25

You have a Do loop, with no Until.

Also with ur If statement, you also need a EndIf at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
erine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 12:59

Neutrino wrote:
You have a Do loop, with no Until.

Also with ur If statement, you also need a EndIf at the end of it.

so what and where should i put ?? i'm begginer at it ;(
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 13:02

You should read the help file, it has the examples of how a do loop and a if command should look. Its really all you need.

Thats how I learnt programming ^^
Back to top Go down
curentatu

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 17:43

does your aol client block after several disconnects / reconnects ?
Back to top Go down
erine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 18:53

yes ;/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Pupils on static IP with AOL   Making Pupils on static IP with AOL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Pupils on static IP with AOL
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next