My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!

Go down 
+2
Kisuke
Yaboirobby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:19

I have a huge problem with MyBrute Login.

When I type my password to login to access my brute's cell, it takes me back to his cell but it says I still have to login to access the arena. The password is right, but it wont let me sign him up for torneys or fight!

HELP!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:36

i think you pressed go back
Back to top Go down
abiera468
abiera468

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:48

did you try doing it in another window?
Back to top Go down
http://abiera579.dragonadopters.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 13:10

Have you been messing about with the macromedia storage options when you've been trying to set up your pupil script and reconnect file have you?

If you tell it to store nothing, it also doesn't store your password so won't hold your login.

You need to make sure you are allowing the site to store info when using your passworded brutes .....
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 14:12

the same thing happend to me when i tried to add a password :/ the opt for puting password is gone and i cant join clans :/
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 15:13

BobTheBear wrote:
Have you been messing about with the macromedia storage options when you've been trying to set up your pupil script and reconnect file have you?

If you tell it to store nothing, it also doesn't store your password so won't hold your login.

You need to make sure you are allowing the site to store info when using your passworded brutes .....

Is there anything I can do to get it back?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 15:49

Yes .... change you macromedia storage setting back to normal to allow it to store data again.

Have you altered the setting (You know the one ... the slider stting in your flash player settings that tells it to store 0kb of data)?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 16:16

Yeh, i told it to store 0 KB.

I set it to 10 KB and then restored the brutes page. It worked! Thanks BobTheBear.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 16:16

i got it at "store 0 kb" and i can still enter, lucky or what?
idk...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 16:26

cratiira wrote:
i got it at "store 0 kb" and i can still enter, lucky or what?
idk...

I can do that with 3 of my other brutes too Very Happy For some reason though, it wouldnt work with this one :?:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!   HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE Brute Login Problem - READ HERE NOW PLEASE!!!
Page 1 of 1