My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Clan Black Pride is up and running: Join Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beezy Bizzle

Clan Black Pride is up and running: Join Us Empty
PostSubject: Clan Black Pride is up and running: Join Us   Clan Black Pride is up and running: Join Us Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 13:53

We're looking for some active brutes to join us in our fight toward the top 30 clans.

We won't be accepting anything less than lvl 6 fighters at the moment! We've only been in existence for 1 hour so far and we're already better built than most of these other clans that had threads on here for the last 2 months trying to get members.

We would prefer to have just one brute per member to ensure us that in the event of someone quiting we'll still remain effective in the rankings. Our goal isn't to fill up a clan with a bunch of random brutes just so we can say "hey, look at us", our mission is to secure the best brutes that we possibly can to rise amongst the elite as a group.

With YOU, we can be the best Cool
http://mybrute.com/team/75456
Back to top Go down

Clan Black Pride is up and running: Join Us
Page 1 of 1