My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What should the next tournament be?

Go down 
+10
Kahmeha
Zebenkst1s
Death Str1ke
Yaboirobby
Crator
Negative Zephyr
riiskop
kaixxpzs
Rygl
Luminous
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should be the next tourney?
Level 30
What should the next tournament be? Vote_lcap50%What should the next tournament be? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 15 ]
Level 75
What should the next tournament be? Vote_lcap27%What should the next tournament be? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
2 vs 2 lvl 75
What should the next tournament be? Vote_lcap23%What should the next tournament be? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

What should the next tournament be? Empty
PostSubject: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 04:46

There was a 3-way tie in the poll I took in the tournament thread so I'm taking a second one with less options and more specific levels. Let me know which you guys prefer.

Registration will probably be soon unless HM decides to show up and host the league tourney.

EDIT: If you guys have any ideas for a fun tourney I should do, you can post them in here as well and I'll take them into consideration for polls in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 13:32

the next tourney should be at a lower level (level 30 would be nice).

with that level we can really test good brutes.

but brutes with pets will probably dominate ^_^...
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 13:33

Demitia-300 will have 3 dogs and a bear at level 25 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
riiskop
riiskop

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 13:39

level 30 and im in
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 14:44

Hohoho.. I got a new brute.... with great looking at level 30.....
I agree at level 30...
Btw.... Somehow I was against 2 VS 2 BECAUSE NET will be very useful weapon here....
If one brute is caught by net then it will be so unfair.... Netted Brute will be treated as a pet.. means The enemy won't attack the netted one... (unless it is bombed)... It will be 1 VS 2....
And if one brute is dead, match over ... T_T

But If you want to do it... it is OKAY.... Btw... you need to add more choice.... like 2 VS 2 level 30
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 15:48

Why dont you make lvl 30 no pets?
Because bear/panther=semi-win
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 15:51

kaixxpzs wrote:

Thats great to have, but hypnosis brutes will feast on all those animals.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 16:20

pets are essential at low level's

they serve as tanks and they add damage. There will only be fewer skills on brute's at this level as well.
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 16:35

Yaboirobby wrote:
kaixxpzs wrote:

Thats great to have, but hypnosis brutes will feast on all those animals.
She has hypno too, not sure when she gets it tho...
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 16:43

kaixxpzs wrote:

I have a feeling we'll be seeing this one again at least in the quarter finals. Wink

Negative_Zephyr wrote:

Btw.... Somehow I was against 2 VS 2 BECAUSE NET will be very useful weapon here....
If one brute is caught by net then it will be so unfair.... Netted Brute will be treated as a pet.. means The enemy won't attack the netted one... (unless it is bombed)... It will be 1 VS 2....
And if one brute is dead, match over ... T_T

But If you want to do it... it is OKAY.... Btw... you need to add more choice.... like 2 VS 2 level 30

I'm actually not that big a fan of team matches either but I know some people want it and it was tied for one of the highest vote in the previous poll. And "2 vs 2 lvl 30" isn't on this poll because "2 vs 2 low level" didn't get that many votes in the previous poll.

cratiira wrote:
Why dont you make lvl 30 no pets?
Because bear/panther=semi-win

Pets are part of the game. You get them like you get weapons or skills. At level 30, I think they're manageable.
Back to top Go down
Zebenkst1s

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 16:56

I would like that next tournament be level 30 :)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 17:17

Zebenkst1s wrote:
I would like that next tournament be level 30 :)

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 17:19

Ah, no need to tell me what you voted. Just vote. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 17:23

well, I posted the non-pets because you were asking for original ideas... xD

original ideas can only come from bans of skills/weapons/pets
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 17:28

Not exactly. I was think of hosting skill specific tourneys. Like your brute must have deluge or a bear by a certain level to participate. Only problem is finding enough participants for these restricted tourneys.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 17:30

LuminousOne wrote:
Not exactly. I was think of hosting skill specific tourneys. Like your brute must have deluge or a bear by a certain level to participate. Only problem is finding enough participants for these restricted tourneys.

Thats sounds like a good idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 17:32

I say have each level random, some brutes are weak at different levels and monsters at higher levels... lets do a random trny... like so:

rnd 1: lvl 60
rnd 2: lvl 20
rnd 3: lvl 70
rnd 4: lvl 80

something like that but use a number generator to pick the lvls for each round would make it interesting
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 20:04

I forgot to add something. I think it was Kahmeha (might have been someone else) who also suggested we do 7 fights instead of 5. I like the idea although I'm not sure how much it would help.

Let me know what you guys think and next tourney may be best out of 7 instead of 5. :)
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 20:28

most of my brutes are skill based which means they wont start dominating until level 40+ but i'll see if i have any that get nice items and pets by level 30. i'd be fine with 7 fights, not much more work and the more fights we do, the more accurate it'll be.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 04:22

it would be nice to have changing level tournament. Any number of fights is fine me with. More fights = more accurate

@diclips7 nice looking brute you got there (your sig) got any idea how to make one of those or winni made that for you? PRETTY DAMN COOL BRO!!
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 06:09

@diclips how in the world uv'e got a cape?? huh dang cool..
@TOPIC lets make a new tournament again XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 06:32

oh i know exactly how to make one like it, i just cant because the software needed to do it is made by some french guy who thought it would be cool to force people to make him pupils before it will activate and allow you to do it. honestly though the brutes look so much better with it that if i could make the 50 pupils i would, but i cant so looks like i wont be making any until someone decompiles the software and makes a free version. it's just at the beginning of the gfx in tamper data, they all start either 0;0 or 1;0, if you can find a way to make that second number a 1(0;1 or 1;1) then the brute will have nice clothes but if you try with tamper data if gives you an error every time. its all good though, someone who is actually nice will figure it out and let everyone use it. :)
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 06:49

maybe i can give him 30 pupils and give me the script ^_^
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 15:16

@Rygl
Maybe HM or Dicklips will soon figure it out.
but to me, having a cape or armor only in the
cell really isnt beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 15:46

Well, by tamper is impossible, as dicklips said

and it was me who proposed to do 7 fights Razz Of course, much better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should the next tournament be?   What should the next tournament be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should the next tournament be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next