My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*

Go down 
+42
suxess
Subman(R)
Xan995
MaximilianKohler
silverx123
empo1102
proector
r1sTeN
BenRea
Stsin
Brokensoul
baarker182
rima-mano
erine
Lone Wolf
n4xp
Kisuke
KrapaiBatai
omnislash33
romanovas
Yaboirobby
Anylopectina12
Rygl
DozerSan
endyoursearch
kaixxpzs
arnassa
kingg Daddy
Hoerner
ssj2-uub
rugguy65
Penstar
777idnight
iRaist
BobTheBear
bruniitho5
sam-ps
Suiseiseki
Crator
bouncerff
Mikesin
Bruzaholman
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
n4xp

[NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 17:13

Where can i add list of brute to exp ?
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 18:20

You mean where you add your pupils?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:15

KrapaiBatai wrote;
Quote :
Here's useful tool. If you have brutes in this order:

brute1
brute2
brute3
brute4
brute5
brute6

paste the brutes to the program and it will make it to this:

brute1;brute2; ect Smile

Or, if you have your brutes in a spreadsheet, just add a column next to the URL name, add a ";" in the new box and drag it down the whole column. Now you can copy those 2 columns into a text file and then cut and paste them into MBM.
Back to top Go down
n4xp

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 09:20

1. i got a error. yesterday he exp my chars , now when i start bot he leave chars , i mean char exped yesterday got today 3 new fighst and bot omit him and go to next and leave, leave....

2. and when char get lvl bot stuck(when bot use 3 fights and after this char get lvl and char have 0%exp to next lvl) bot don't go . what's wrong ?

Last edited by n4xp on Tue 21 Jul 2009, 10:14; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
KrapaiBatai
KrapaiBatai

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 09:51

n4xp wrote:
i got a error. yesterday he exp my chars , now when start he omit chars , i mean char exped yesterday got today 3 new fighst and bot omit him and go to next and omit , omit .....

what wrong ?

what?
Back to top Go down
n4xp

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 10:15

KrapaiBatai wrote:
n4xp wrote:
i got a error. yesterday he exp my chars , now when start he omit chars , i mean char exped yesterday got today 3 new fighst and bot omit him and go to next and omit , omit .....

what wrong ?

what?

i edited post, u know what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 11:42

Hemm, its hard with quite bad english, just make sure the sleep is about 5000 then, sounds like your PC is slow.
Back to top Go down
n4xp

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 11:50

Bruzaholman wrote:
Hemm, its hard with quite bad english, just make sure the sleep is about 5000 then, sounds like your PC is slow.

didn't work, well look i got char on 3 lvl and he got 1/2 exp when bot win all 3 fights he get lvl 4 and then bot stop

what now ?
Back to top Go down
DozerSan
DozerSan

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 17:31

n4xp wrote:
Bruzaholman wrote:

didn't work, well look i got char on 3 lvl and he got 1/2 exp when bot win all 3 fights he get lvl 4 and then bot stop

what now ?

Go take a look at exp. tree
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 18:01

@n4xp

I think when you uploaded your brutes to the manager, you didnt edit the "percents" therefore the percent it shows, is not its real one.
Back to top Go down
n4xp

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 18:29

Bruzaholman wrote:
@n4xp

I think when you uploaded your brutes to the manager, you didnt edit the "percents" therefore the percent it shows, is not its real one.

where is this ? in manager or in bot ?
Back to top Go down
rugguy65
rugguy65

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:43

what program do i use to open this file.thank rugguy65 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:46

you need ACTIONAZ
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:47

Actionaz, should be link on the post, if no, google it :)
Back to top Go down
rugguy65
rugguy65

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:46

sorry cant get it to install.must be my pc Sad
Back to top Go down
erine

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 14:28

I have same problem with this bot like n4xp i mean my pupil is on lvl 3 and got 1/2 exp and 3 fights, after 3 fight that he won all of them the bot dont move to another pupil.... tested in on small pupils in manager about 143 or less

Can some1 slove this problem ?
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 15:16

@ Ernie + n4xp

How did you put the pupils into the manager
Back to top Go down
n4xp

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 16:21

Bruzaholman wrote:
@ Ernie + n4xp

How did you put the pupils into the manager

nvm i solved this problem :)
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 15:07

hmm i have firefox, playing for a while with the manager,downloaded bot and action...
so, no problems there,

but i cant get it to work..
when i open fire, choose a brute,open bot, i cant see any fight button in the middle,
weird :)
hmm ill be back
Back to top Go down
baarker182

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 23:32

I can use this to autofight in many brutes at once? if i can, how, please? i'm a begginer and didn't got it that much, i've already tried newbie posts but haven't got success either.

hope someone can pm me or e-mail me with some assistance: fee.luques@hotmail.com

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Brokensoul
Brokensoul

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 01:02

Well it really took me some time to figure out all this tutorial. o.o
But it`s working fine now. D:
+ rep. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brokensoul55
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 07:16

Thank you. Really easy and got it leveling my pupils on first try. After losing some pupils due to deletion, because was too tired to keep hitting the 'Fight' button (and that was with Brute Manager on quick fights), I knew I needed something to autofight. This was perfect since I already use Brute Manager.

Last edited by Stsin on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 15:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 14:53

ok ive uploaded my list of pupils and evverything but for some reason they all have questionmarksnet to their names as if they dont exist or something but they do. why can mybrutee manager find them?
Back to top Go down
r1sTeN

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 19:54

brillant WORK Bruzaholman

really nice
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 09:55

@r1sTeN .. Thanks.

@Stsin

Quote :
Though I'd like to point out a correction:
Bruzaholman wrote:

Double click 0002 and press "choose" click on the right button to navigate to next brute ( Used to glitch when the pupil went to another lvl and stop the bot) *FIXED*

Its cause i changed the BOT, so dont know what version you have, I didnt really double check my first post, so if that is correct, than thanks, but im sure it depends on what version you got as i made numerous edits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*   [NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW] FAST AUTO FIGHT PUPIL BOT!!*UPDATED*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next