My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d

Go down 
+12
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Lone Wolf
DozerSan
Kisuke
Crator
iRaist
Rygl
mansi
Bruzaholman
dicklips7
BobTheBear
omegaboower
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
omegaboower

file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Empty
PostSubject: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 00:12

http://brutalcombo.somee.com/brutal-combo-1.0-rc1.zip
telecharger his first

Last edited by omegaboower on Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
omegaboower

file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Empty
PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 00:14

I give a database of brutal combo with more than 50 students so that everyone can create improved gross I put a link to the whole world c vou simple exchange the data file dan combo and you draw to the gross ameliorer http: / / www.megaupload.com/?d=LV7YXNXN
telecharger in its second

Last edited by omegaboower on Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 00:25

dicklips ... this may be of interest to you.

I think what he's saying is that he has uploaded a 50 pupil database for brutal combo so that anyone can create the brutes with fancy clothes/armour.

:)
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 01:32

well if thats true ill brb with some sick brutes... lol
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 01:36

http://testnumber1ne.mybrute.com/cellule

ROFL thanks so much bro. :)
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 11:13

how do i use it?
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 11:18

testnumber1ne is a awesome looking brute o.o
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 13:42

http://CoolRyglx30.mybrute.com/cellule

its kinda nice
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 14:08

So is this a programm or what? And should we download the first or the second link?
Back to top Go down
omegaboower

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 15:05

Download the two
Back to top Go down
omegaboower

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 15:06

vetement ameliorer for c is the second from the left must put a 1
Back to top Go down
iRaist
iRaist

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 18:55

How do you use this to make brutes with ameliorated armor/clothes? I can't figure out what to do or use.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 19:09

Thanks a lot for this files
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 19:20

omegaboower wrote:
I give a database of brutal combo with more than 50 students so that everyone can create improved gross I put a link to the whole world c vou simple exchange the data file dan combo and you draw to the gross ameliorer http: / / www.megaupload.com/?d=LV7YXNXN
telecharger in its second

do not exists
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 19:26

Take it from here,I just uploaded it:
http://www.speedyshare.com/290866562.html
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 19:41

ty...

ERROR Failed to start database 'data/db', see the next exception for details.

What have i done wrong? o.0
Back to top Go down
omegaboower

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 20:28

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OE5G3CNS
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 21:38

Can u write a tutorial?

I think i am to stupid for this... Shocked

Everytime i got a error.

Hope u can help me
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 22:38

U need to do 1 simple thing Wink
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 22:56

I do all right i think Very Happy

but there is always this damn error :C
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 22:58

Nope, yoou need to do 1 thing Wink I know what it is..
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 23:05

Overwrite the data?

Man i am unable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 23:06

Sad
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 23:53

can you make a tutorial?
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 23:57

http://thg220.mybrute.com/cellule Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d   file will take  	for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

file will take for all those who wants to make improvements I give the d
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next