My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game

Go down 
+22
Aurora Z
Dark Melon
xyranthe
Al3xXys
FreepFroop
loosepaper
dutch.ii
Death Str1ke
g1assjoe
bonesy
elmofo
Jazz™
espe
Silverberg
kingkwasia
Snowolf
Yuukimaru
TWB_wew
Zhumen
erinak
Greyback
fotum
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 01:57

This is the ultimate guide to mybrute!!!

http://www.gamertoolz.com/mybrute/bonusguide/
Back to top Go down
FreepFroop

A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 06:28

I think the Deluge skill should be set to Super rare also. If you have ever seen its power you would agree. Its also...super rare, ya know hard to get. Also the thief skill isn't super rare. It is uncommon-rare i think.
Back to top Go down
http://freepfroop.mybrute.com/
Al3xXys

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 18:54

best weapon (damage) is that hammer "Marteau"

i have a friend who has the hammer+grey dog from lvl 1 !!!

now he`s lvl 4

name : SuperNascar
Back to top Go down
xyranthe
xyranthe

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 02:11

1 question, does the skill "master of arms" increases the damage of knife only? :|
Back to top Go down
Al3xXys

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 05:26

it increases all weapons damage
Back to top Go down
Dark Melon
Dark Melon

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:10

g1assjoe wrote:
great guide!

finally got a wolf after 40 alts... they make a HUGE difference...

[color=yellow]ideal char would have: wolf/bear, vitality, armor, hammer (move &/or weap), & whip... [/color]

pupil me and I'll return the favor... :)

g1assjoe.mybrute.com
an REAL ideal char would have:

3 dogs, wolf, survival(K.O. hits gain you 1 hp), vitality, immortal, spear, halberd, sat, and whip, did I forget Armour?
With sabotage(I got), Extra-thick skin, and fierce brute, and hope for tragic potion, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Z
Aurora Z

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 22:54

cool guide
Back to top Go down
http://superriku.dragonadopters.com/
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 09:58

Dark Melon wrote:
g1assjoe wrote:
great guide!

finally got a wolf after 40 alts... they make a HUGE difference...

[color=yellow]ideal char would have: wolf/bear, vitality, armor, hammer (move &/or weap), & whip... [/color]

pupil me and I'll return the favor... :)

g1assjoe.mybrute.com
an REAL ideal char would have:

3 dogs, wolf, survival(K.O. hits gain you 1 hp), vitality, immortal, spear, halberd, sat, and whip, did I forget Armour?
With sabotage(I got), Extra-thick skin, and fierce brute, and hope for tragic potion, just in case.

my brutes have almost all of this ^_^ but stil low lvls atm tho ^_^

nice guide btw
Back to top Go down
ink

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 14:47

elmofo wrote:
I'd love to get my hands on one of those clubs! I've only managed to pick up a knife through 5 levels Sad

the club is useless...I hate when one of my brutes uses it...easily dodged
Back to top Go down
aud3_m

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 01:59

can I change my master??
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 02:05

aud3_m wrote:
can I change my master??
Nope... the only way to do that is make another brute.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game   A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A guide for all the Weapons, Supers, Specialities, and Pets in the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2