My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

**PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**

Go down 
+12
rima-mano
suxess
mdN'
Captain
BenRea
Anylopectina12
DozerSan
Yaboirobby
dicklips7
StileQ34
Kisuke
Bruzaholman
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

**PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Empty
PostSubject: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 22:45

Well, I dont know wether this has been shown on this thread before, or who made it, but just to make it clear:

THIS IS NOT MY BOT/website, CREDITS TO WHO EVER IT IS.
(just helping out the public)

So, here is the site:

http://350d.ru/pimpmybrute/

Just upload a .txt file to it full of pupils names, and it will come up with a VS sign, you have to click that, or you can just download this script, im sure most can make it their selfs, but for those who cant:

Download Actionaz.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zztbymyyq4d

Run that on the "VS" page when you have uploaded .txt file.

Change the loop "how many times" to like 10000 if you have many pupils.

Change the time to how long it waits, example time how long it takes to change over from brute, - 7 seconds maybe.

Hope this helps (Sorry if its been mentioned before)
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 23:21

Thanks for the tutorial
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 23:24

Np. :)
Back to top Go down
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
StileQ34

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 23:46

Wow, thanks for sharing. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 23:50

btw your notepad file should be like this
for example:

msaiodj
samdois
saddmuai
asmduadm

your pupils name should look like that
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 00:36

can you let me know how fast this is, like how many brutes could you fight on it in an 8 hour span. im going to be making a lot of pupils every night in the near future and i want to know the maximum i can make and take to level 3 every night. fighting 6 fights per brute i can finish about 500 brutes with bobs script so that would be about 1000 regular brutes in an 8 hour span. please let me know if this can do it quicker. thanks
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 00:37

Dicklips, what bot do you use to make pupils?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 00:40

my hands.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 00:41

Nice.

You make them pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 01:22

not fast enough though, if i could get the brutal combo working both of my guys would already be over level 50 at least but by hand i can get about 1500 xp points per day for 1 of my brutes. 500 new pupils a day and then leveling them to level 3 while i sleep since i make them all after TM, not a bad system and i can add on to that 1500 by also making pupils before TM and leveling them up without a script but it's a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 01:24

Damn.

How do you have all this time? Do you work?
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 02:07

@dicklips

you can make an auto click on actionaz
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 03:07

i know, bobs script already does all the clicking and leveling work for me, i was just wondering if this was quicker or not. i need to level up the max amount of pupils in 8 hours when im sleeping, the faster a script works, the more pupils i can make and ill level up faster. i guess ill test this with like 100 pupils when TM is done and get an idea of how fast it is.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 03:37

just tried it, the site moves way too slow for this to be effective for me. i probably could only get through 1oo pupils or so a night using this method. thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 04:02

yep..
bots are still better
Back to top Go down
DozerSan
DozerSan

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 11:39

For me it's like ~79 pupils in 30 minutes 👅
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 13:07

Well, its not bad if you have a list and you cant use bots. :)
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 17:15

sometimes some pupils that are not included in my list are trained haizz it makes the time longer
Back to top Go down
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 13:22

How do i get actinaz to click in the right spot I dont know what to set the parameters at?
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 15:13

BenRea wrote:
How do i get actinaz to click in the right spot I dont know what to set the parameters at?
PM me.. i help u to edit that script..
anyone here if have any problem about this script,, just PM me..

Last edited by Captain on Mon 20 Jul 2009, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
DozerSan
DozerSan

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 16:40

Anylopectina12 wrote:
sometimes some pupils that are not included in my list are trained haizz it makes the time longer

Those are 350D pupils, he created this site (it's free anyway, why not to "help" him)
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 17:07

Captain, dont use my thread, to help the EASIEST bot ever, just to get pupils, jeesh, If you need help, PM me, your exact problem and ill help you.

Quote :

Double click the "Click" option in the script, and click on "choose" It will then take you onto your current page, click the button which ever step you are on, and then actioanz will pop back up, press "Ok"

Hope it helped.
Back to top Go down
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 17:11

yeah that helped thank you.

I trained a list of 150 pupils to lvl 2 in about 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 19:20

Bruzaholman wrote:
Captain, dont use my thread, to help the EASIEST bot ever, just to get pupils, jeesh, If you need help, PM me, your exact problem and ill help you.

Quote :

Double click the "Click" option in the script, and click on "choose" It will then take you onto your current page, click the button which ever step you are on, and then actioanz will pop back up, press "Ok"

Hope it helped.
i already solved my problem by myself.. i ask u before but u act like not to help me.. so i try by myself.. try and error until it's work.. now i just want to help other people here.. i don't force anybody here to pupil me.. if they willing,, i really appreciate it.. if not,, it's ok.. as i said,, if i doing wrong,, forgive me.. if i doing good,, pupil me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 19:51

I appreciate your help captain, cause i do get alot of help requests, but i just didnt like the idea of you getting xp, from ppl just for helping, but yeh sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**   **PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**PIMP MYBRUTE PUPIL AUTOFIGHT**
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next