My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

brutal error

Go down 
+40
RudYy
SDI guy
Penstar
Aylove
bouncerff
BenRea
Yallenko
Kisuke
xGREEDx
urallus
Yaboirobby
Lone Wolf
atnix
OmgWhatABrute
rmxxmr
harpyieklein
SlapSlap
REJT
Death Str1ke
10b
steakdaddy
Luminous
alex_abc
Anylopectina12
kaixxpzs
riiskop
zeroeth
D 4 R K Y .#
Rygl
Pege
Negative Zephyr
Suiseiseki
Bad Brutes 4 Life
dicklips7
ass-crust
Evil Wildan
Captain
BobTheBear
Bruzaholman
redneck-giant99
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rygl
Rygl

brutal error - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 07:37

its almost been 1 day. and still no mybrute.

i hope its will come back this evening.
Back to top Go down
zeroeth
zeroeth

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 08:05

sux. still no response from the admin or tech.
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 08:30

Rygl wrote:
its almost been 1 day. and still no mybrute.

i hope its will come back this evening.

yeah. :|

elbruto.es is down for a week.
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 08:49

If mybrute deletes brute which has pass at/under level 3...... my marketplace... will go to hell....
If it is a week down....I don't know what will happen to mybrute...
If mybrute is dead... This forum will be also dead....
I try to google to search as many info about this damn error....
Hope I will find it soon...
Back to top Go down
zeroeth
zeroeth

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 08:54

yeah this is kinda nuts dunno why this errors is almost 1 day (consider as waiting for nothing)
and the admin and staff dont give a reply to our post i hope they can tell when will be the server is up
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 09:07

Negative_Zephyr wrote:
If mybrute deletes brute which has pass at/under level 3...... my marketplace... will go to hell....
If it is a week down....I don't know what will happen to mybrute...
If mybrute is dead... This forum will be also dead....
I try to google to search as many info about this damn error....
Hope I will find it soon...

i hope it will be up in an hour. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bad Brutes 4 Life
Bad Brutes 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 09:32

My brutes have now got jobs night stacking shelves in supermarkets. They may never fight again. Sad
Back to top Go down
zeroeth
zeroeth

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 09:32

still........................................
server down T_T sigh*
Back to top Go down
Yallenko

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 09:44

I think we have to wait until tomorrow. They probably don't work in that company during the weekends and that is very normal.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 09:45

guys. just play la brute or el bruto
Back to top Go down
zeroeth
zeroeth

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 10:12

well thats kinda boring doing another brutes on other site btw if they dont work at weekends they must post an emergency downtime or like server is down until 2020 ROFL (just kidding)
so players wont wait for nothing there are some addicted to the game (im one but slight LMAO)
Back to top Go down
REJT
REJT

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 10:20

hey come on...i donĀ“t think that they delet all our brutes...and not at sunday.^^
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 10:28

its like a maintenance
Back to top Go down
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:15

Am i the only one that noticed how elbrute.es had this going on for 3 days straight just a couple of days ago?...and look at the changes they made there, not sure about lower levels but they killed plenty of high level brutes, only 1 over lvl 100 now.

Im sure we can expect a similar thing to happen here and possibly a similar time duration.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:30

Why dont you play sports instead of mybrute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:35

Quote :

Says the one with 838 posts. LOL
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:36

BenRea wrote:
Am i the only one that noticed how elbrute.es had this going on for 3 days straight just a couple of days ago?...and look at the changes they made there, not sure about lower levels but they killed plenty of high level brutes, only 1 over lvl 100 now.

Im sure we can expect a similar thing to happen here and possibly a similar time duration.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Look at the #1 brute on elbruto http://thebittersweet.elbruto.es/dojo
He has 120309 pupils and most contain random characters in their name. Look at the leveled pupils on the right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:39

Bruzaholman wrote:
Quote :

Says the one with 838 posts. LOL

the number of post isnt related to the way you play mybrute that much
Back to top Go down
bouncerff
bouncerff

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:58

But it relates to how much time you spend on these forums, and not playing sports.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 13:44

BBC is reporting that there was a break-in at Motion-Twin Hdqs. early Saturday, 18, July by people claiming to support PETBE (People for the Ethical Treatment of Brutes Everywhere). They claim that the brutes are treated inhumanely and are only allowed out of their cells 3 times a day to fight other brutes and fight in tournaments. They seemed to have freed about 2 million brutes, who are now running free all over the French countryside.
The management of Motion-Twin has asked the French government to call out the military to help round up the roaming brutes.
Meanwhile, French authorities have asked the citizens of France to remain in their homes and close their doors and windows, until they get control of the situation. Reports have come in that about 1 million brutes are heading on Paris and the surrounding area, and other reports are surfacing that a small army of brutes are marching into the Alps to disrupt Le Tour de France. Further updates will be aired as they become available.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 13:49

Lone Wolf wrote:
BBC is reporting that there was a break-in at Motion-Twin Hdqs. early Saturday, 18, July by people claiming to support PETBE (People for the Ethical Treatment of Brutes Everywhere). They claim that the brutes are treated inhumanely and are only allowed out of their cells 3 times a day to fight other brutes and fight in tournaments. They seemed to have freed about 2 million brutes, who are now running free all over the French countryside.
The management of Motion-Twin has asked the French government to call out the military to help round up the roaming brutes.
Meanwhile, French authorities have asked the citizens of France to remain in their homes and close their doors and windows, until they get control of the situation. Reports have come in that about 1 million brutes are heading on Paris and the surrounding area, and other reports are surfacing that a small army of brutes are marching into the Alps to disrupt Le Tour de France. Further updates will be aired as they become available.

Haha. Nice story lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 14:10

Lone Wolf wrote:

NICE ONE!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 14:14

Lone Wolf wrote:

lol!

BenRea wrote:

there are 2 level 100 brutes on elbruto.
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 14:27

Lone Wolf wrote:

What? I can't find that everywhere... Btw.. NICE STORY dude...
Back to top Go down
zeroeth
zeroeth

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 14:27

wth still no update about the server grrrr im done playing exteel sea for 4 hrs and still server down omfg what is going on!!!!!

oh btw what kinda story is that ROFL kinda weird and funny tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brutal error   brutal error - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brutal error
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next