My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What do you know about the country the poster above lives in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

What do you know about the country the poster above lives in Empty
PostSubject: What do you know about the country the poster above lives in?   What do you know about the country the poster above lives in Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 22:33

Okay, so this is how it works: Post a few sentences that you think describe the country that the poster above you lives in.

For instance:

dfgr says:
I live in Scotland ( ok, i know this is not an independent country, but anyway )

Reply: Omgwhatabrute says:
On the countryside people live in mansions ( that they have inherited ), and you need to drive to your neighbours since they live miles away. Also love to play golf, and your landscape is perfect for it because everywhere you will look, the only thing you will see its a beautiful green expanse!
In the small cities ( Scotland got no big cities:P? ) people love to booze :) St. Patrics day is a brilliant opportunity to celebrate with som more alcohol !
About the weather: It's always shiny, all the clouds prefare to pay southern england a visit instead.

Thats how this little game works=)
This is not meant to offend anyone, so don't be too harsh.

Anyway, I'll start out:

I live in Sweden
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the country the poster above lives in   What do you know about the country the poster above lives in Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 01:52

Btw... This sounds like a forum games...
Moving this to Games Section....

Sweden is a cold place...???
I live in Indonesia...
Back to top Go down
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the country the poster above lives in   What do you know about the country the poster above lives in Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 02:48

Well...there are computers in indonesia? i thought everyone lived in huts there. Guess thats my american arrogance kicking in.
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the country the poster above lives in   What do you know about the country the poster above lives in Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 07:18

Okay, i guess you live in america Ben
The USA is similar to Sweden. The biggest difference is the weather . You dont need to worry about snow and stuff like that. Everything is also huge in USA, like cars, houses ( rich people ) and the people ( fat people ). People i know told me that your hamburgers are like 3 times bigger then our. You got low taxes and people need to take care of them selfs. Also, america is like a big brother, your "tough". I mean if i look at "cops" on tv, 99% ot the actions the cops do there you be excessive violence in Sweden Sad

I live in Sweden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the country the poster above lives in   What do you know about the country the poster above lives in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you know about the country the poster above lives in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Games-
Jump to: