My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Lvl 120 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+21
iRaist
burbulis010
Kisuke
Aylove
Yaboirobby
Stsin
ThunderisLt
bouncerff
ALPHWON
Negative Zephyr
Seaymyname
BobTheBear
harpyieklein
Crator
sam-ps
Suiseiseki
ESCGoat
BenRea
Death Str1ke
carinna
Luminous
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 02:38

Division 4 Robby. Did you do the Alsadasia match?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 02:40

LuminousOne wrote:
Division 4 Robby. Did you do the Alsadasia match?

I have tried to but the Oontack.fr site always says the brutes are wrong and it sends me back to the original page. I will do the fights after TECH MAIN though.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 02:54

Robby iam sorry about Bailypussy.. He is a very good one. Good Luck with Alsadasia Wink

I've reach with Aylove the 4th round in DIV I ..be happy about that cheers
if i can take a bit more stay alive it were great!
..very exciting Turney for me, maybe because its my first lol!
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 02:56

Aylove wrote:
Robby iam sorry about Bailypussy.. He is a very good one. Good Luck with Alsadasia Wink

I've reach with Aylove the 4th round in DIV I ..be happy about that cheers
if i can take a bit more stay alive it were great!
..very exciting Turney for me, maybe because its my first lol!

Congrats. You are doing great and you have a wonderful brute Very Happy

I am just not having good luck with any of my brutes
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 05:47

LuminousOne wrote:
Either way works I guess. I just made up round x-2 on the spot when we first came to it. lol. This is the first double elimination tourney I've hosted (and participated in) so I wasn't sure what to expect either. I'm actually surprised it's gone as smoothly as it has so far. I'd figured more people but would complain but so far it's been pretty good. I try to make it as simple as possible for everyone by giving you guys "current matches" to do so even if you can't follow the format, you can still just do the matches you're assigned. Probably not going to have another double elimination tourney anytime soon though. Too much work. Razz

No kiddin, hats off to you for running this beast Lumi! And don't worry, you have been keeping it dead simple for us with all the routine updates. Things have been plenty smooth! Too bad I only just found your tournaments... been having lots of fun in this one. I don't have the awesome brutes that a lot of you guys do but these simulations are still a lot of fun for us joe-schmoe mybruters (I have a slew of brutes around lvl 10-11 only two of which each have one exp giving pupil, lol) that don't stand a chance in the ridiculous mybrute.com tournaments.

Thanks for the answer to my query. Makes sense to me now, haha. I thought perhaps it was something I had missed due to my noobness. It doesn't matter much due to all the randomness anyway, though I suppose it also could be more efficient (and intuitive to some) if round say 4-2 actually was just run as the beginning of round 5 for the lower bracket while the upper bracket ran as it has been (less waiting that way). I'm just speculating for the sake of speculating at this point... like you said, I doubt anyone will be running another one of these anytime soon. But just in case, this is here for future reference. Wink

I finished off the two division I matches left for round 3, hope that helps ya!

@Robby: Double what aylove said. Sorry you've had bad luck on this one... just goes to show how random these things are with such powerful brutes. And yeah, aylove looks really tough. If I survive my next match I could end up having to face aylove in round 5 but that's a BIG if... all comes down to the seeds.

okay, I'm off to scour the forum for info on how these simulators estimate future stats and maybe create a sig prominently featuring my defeat of illmove14. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 15:09

YEAH! Aylove stays still alive, he wins again soa-kasper.

round 5 here iam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 15:38

I have a question abuot the prizes. as ex. u do 2o pupils and lv they to lv3?
I'm interesting to give the secend pls. some pupils... if its allowed to do they on the french bot it were fine. its easyer for me and the other get even exp by trainin on the bot..:pirat:
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 19:58

I actually don't have the french bot running yet so I'm still doing these manual. I'll give you guys the list of pupils afterward though so you can just add them to your auto-fight script.

Division 4 is slacking a little bit but the rest of the divisions are almost ready to move on to round 5. To prep for it, BobTheBear and Cratiira, can you guys send me seed numbers whenever you see this post? BTB's will be 1st half and Cratiira's 2nd half. THX!

BTW, if you're still in this tourney, now's a good time to tell me if you want your pupils made for another brute rather than the one participating. If not, that's who it will go to.
Back to top Go down
SoA-Jakurtaiii

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 20:49

LuminousOne wrote:
BTW, if you're still in this tourney, now's a good time to tell me if you want your pupils made for another brute rather than the one participating. If not, that's who it will go to.
My pupils for SoA-Kaspar please :)
Back to top Go down
http://soa-jakurtaiii.mybrute.com/cellule
burbulis010
burbulis010

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 20:58

omg alcherty won! and now he have to battle tryandhitme10!! till that unbeated brute.... will be rly tough battle! becouse i allready lost 1 battle and he did not ;s you should watch the fights of those 2 brutes! ))

***LOST LAST BATTLE*** Sad sad but still rly high agility and nice strenght is killing machine combo + good skills ffs ;o
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 23:13

LuminousOne wrote:
Please send them to Artemis Luna :)
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 23:34

Sorry guys, I know most of the divisions are ready for round 5 but I don't have time to get that started right now (in a time crunch). If the BobTheBear wants to go ahead and take over for me when he sees this, that's fine. Otherwise, this tourney will have to be put on hold for a little while. Good luck if you still have matches going on. Will update when I get back.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 00:18

Kind of late for me to do anything with this tonight ... and I'm out a lot of the day tomorrow I'm afraid.

If I get the chance, I'll see what I can squeeze in!

(PS ... only 1 left standing for me now .... insanity130 ... and I don't rate his chaces TBH. I though 232 had a better shot but he bit the dust today.)
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:43

Last Record:
Negative_Zephyr wrote:
LIFE:
Vapor-power [GAME OVER]
fuhn ||
Jistomgen [GAME OVER]
Red-chakra [GAME OVER]

I just got Back earlier than I thought and WHAT??

fuhn got absolutely defeated at upper bracket
fuhn got absoultely defeated at first lower bracket

LIFE:
Vapor-power [GAME OVER]
fuhn [GAME OVER]
Jistomgen [GAME OVER]
Red-chakra [GAME OVER]

GOOD BYE TO THIS TOURNEY... No 😢
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 13:23

Sorry for the delay folks. I managed to squeeze a little time here to update this tourney.

Was hoping to get seeds from BobTheBear while he was still online but couldn't get it in time. The division threads have all been updated. We're moving on to round 5.

I will forward Cratiira's chosen numbers to BobTheBear and have BobTheBear choose the other half of seeds. Don't worry, he's not in the tourney anymore. geek

Once the seeds are ready, I'll have BTB post it in the division threads. GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 18:06

Round 5 seeds are up.

See first page of each division thread.

Good luck to those left in!!!

GO GO GO !!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 05:03

The finalrounds of the DIV start soon and iam still in game :)

great matches yesterday and opponents in DIV I! :bom:
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 06:56

Aylove has been kind enough to offer 20 extra pupils for the runner up of this tournament. Thank you! Very Happy

The division threads have been updated. We're now moving on to the DIVISION FINALS!! Congrats to everyone still in the running. cheers

For the division finals, if the top bracket brute wins, that brute will move on to the FINAL FOUR match ups. If the bottom bracket brute wins, a 7th round will be fought to determine who moves on. Good Luck All!!

Choosing seeds for round 6 will be Soa-Jakurtaiii and iRaist. SoA's will be first half and iRaist's 2nd half. Will update once I get both half of the seeds.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 17:04

ROUND 6 SEEDS ARE IN!!

Round 6 Seeds

GO GO GO!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:41

Looks like we're going to need a round 7 for a couple of the divisions. Let's prep for it.

This time, Aylove and ESCGoat will be choosing seed numbers. Aylove's will be 1st half and ESCGoat will be 2nd half. cheers
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:58

I have the French Bot running now so the prize pool will be be changed to time slots rather than pupils. You'll get A LOT more out of it this way. I promise. Just give me some time to work out how fast I'm making pupils with this thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 19:31

Whoa!

Does this mean FnT is gonna rocket up in level now??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 19:47

LuminousOne wrote:
I have the French Bot running now so the prize pool will be be changed to time slots rather than pupils. You'll get A LOT more out of it this way. I promise. Just give me some time to work out how fast I'm making pupils with this thing. Very Happy

Awesome, congratz on getting that goin! If only I wasn't about to get slaughtered by aylove, hehe.

Good luck to other division finalists doing round 7!

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 21:23

BobTheBear wrote:
Whoa!

Does this mean FnT is gonna rocket up in level now??? Very Happy

Probably not FnT. He's not so great at higher levels and he's already a brutal legend. I'm working on my low level brutes. 2 of them went up 10 levels in 2 hours so I'm really liking this new bot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 22:01

LuminousOne wrote:
2 of them went up 10 levels in 2 hours so I'm really liking this new bot. Very Happy

Holy crap!

Long live the really fast router reset!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 120 Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next